和訳がわかりません。ideal withの意味と訳について教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 以下の英文の中に、ideal withの部分がうまく訳せません。
  • 状況は、wigを海外から購入しているのですが、その業者からの返答の一部です。
  • わかる方がおりましたら、回答いただけるとうれしいです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

「理想的」でいいです。 not ideal ですので、「理想的ではない」。つまり「完璧にフィットしない」「微妙に合っていない」です。 use it as a backup/practice piece は「予備とか練習用として使う」です。 私が言いたかったことは、「万一こめかみの部分がしっくりと合わなくても、少なくとも予備用とか練習用としてお使いいただける」ということです。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• bara2001
  • ベストアンサー率30% (647/2111)
回答No.1

「こめかみの皺のせいで思うようにいかなくても、少なくとも予備か練習用のかつらとして使えるんじゃないか、て言っただけだよ」 かなあ?

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 なんか私もうまく訳せなかったです。 回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳がわかりません。

Unfortunately, a stock piece wouldn’t be able to be cut down to your template because you have temple flaps that extend out too far....otherwise a stock would work just fine because you could cut it down to your size. 上記の英語がわかりません。 海外のサイトからwigを購入しています。 stock piece(在庫に保管してあるwig)です。 わかる方がおりましたら、 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳がわかりません。

As to temple flaps, you would have to see if you could cut them out to your liking....you could probably cut smaller ones and hide the temples with the hair (like his hair style in the photo)....you don’t even see his temple points. 海外のサイトから、wigを購入しております。 上記のような返答がきました。 わかる方がおりましたら、 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします

下記の文の和訳を、分かる方よろしくお願いします。 I had at least 5 guys in suits with earphones come up to me yesterday in Taito city and try to get me to go into "massage parlors" .... I didn't understand the Japanese word for it so then they made some really weird hand gestures and I understood what they meant.... prettyyyy weird and unexpected lol.... you never told me about them hahaa >.<

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 9It is confirmed by an internal remark of the British Foreign Secretary, Selwyn Lloyd: Germany is the key of the peace of Europe. 10A divided Europe has meant a divided Germany. 11To unite Germany while Europe is divided, even if practicable, is fraught with danger for all. 17On the afternoon of 17 June he expressed on the radio his inner solidarity with the demonstrators. 18At the same time he called on them ‘not to be carried away into doing anything rash in response to provocations’. 19This hesitant stance was significant; it disappointed the East German population and robbed them of any hope of a reunification in the near future.

• 翻訳お願いします。2行目のmeantが分かりません

I began to rely on drugs more and more to help me cope with the downsides of fame. Not knowing how to deal with it meant any articles making reference to my size really got to me. スターになって、マスコミにデブと言われてクスリを始めた女の子の自伝より。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS TO LAUNCH RECORD LABEL? Stone Temple Pilots have launched their own record label to release their new music with new frontman Chester Bennington, at least temporarily. On radio play charts STP's new single “Out of Time” did not have a label listed during its first month of airplay but now ‘STP/ADA’ is listed as the label, with STP having their self-released music distributed though the Alternative Distribution Alliance. This is similar to Pearl Jam releasing Backspacer through their own Monkeywrench Records but having it distributed by Target in the United States and Universal Music Group worldwide. This may just be a deal for “Out of Time” but with STP's battle a few years ago with Atlantic Records it could be their long term way to release music. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Pearl Jam』はバンド名、『Chester Bennington』は人物名、『Out of Time』は曲名です。

• mildly frustrated was just about as flustered……とは?

お世話になります。 イギリス人作家の小説に、以下のような文章がでてきました。 Mildly frustrated was just about as flustered as he ever got about anything, so I knew it meant he wasn't very pleased with me. 「わたし」が、彼の気に染まない発言をしたため、彼がいらついて髪をくしゃくしゃにした、という状況の後にでてくる文章で、彼は、家では自堕落、外では「わたし」には想像もつかないぐらい勤勉な男性だそうです。 どういう意味なのか、どう訳せばいいのかさっぱりわかりません。 御教示頂ければ助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳お願いします

Nothing you decide to do can go as planned without preparation. This is just what I experienced on my first date with my girlfriend. I didn't expect that deciding what to wear on a first date would be a difficult and energy-consuming task. Actually, I (leave) my decision-making until the last minute, when I had no other choice but to ask my brother for a suitable outfit because I fould mine had faed. So my advice would be to plan your outfit in advance, leaving yourself plenty of time to wash the outfit you choose and even (shopping) for a new one if necessary. Something unexpected may happen to the outfit you have originally (chose). Your ideal outfit will be useless when you happen to find it has a hole or stain in it or it no longer fits you. Just in case, you are (advising) to have a backup outfit. You cannot be too early in (prepare) for a big event! a backup outfitは「代わりに着るもの」と訳します。 カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。 お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

ある学術記事なんですが私は英語がさっぱりです。。。 もしお時間があれば訳して頂けないでしょうか? 翻訳サイトや辞書を使っても、なんか変な文になってしまうのでお願いします! A crowd gathered early this morning early this morning in Toyooka City. No, there wasn’t a famous movie star or singer in town, but the feeling of excitement was the same. Believe it or not, the crowd was there to welcome back a few birds.   Five boxes were laid out on the grass in front of the crowd. A big white stork with beautiful feathers appeared from one of the boxes. Following the first one, the rest of four storks emerged one by one. With strong flaps of their wings, they flew in the clear blue sky. The crowd began to clap and cheer, and soon the birds came down and pecked into the river water for food. “It reminds me of photos my grandmother showed me!” said Nobuo Kawada, a high school student from Toyooka City. If Nobuo’s grandmother had seen the birds today, she would have been impressed.    Between 1998 and 2003, these storks were hatched at a breeding facility in Toyooka City. Before the birds were released, researchers trained them to live ton their own. Also, an 80-gram tracking device was attached to each one. The storks will now be monitored via satellite. “I hope the storks can adapt to life in the wild. I want the species to flourish again,”a researcher explained after watching the historic moment. よろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳のわからないところお願いします。

Robbie and Gary had done their fair share of slagging each other off in the past. It was decided that the reunion would be for one year to begin with: that at least meant that there was an end in sight should the stresses of touring together prove too much. *Robbie (Williams) がバンド "TAKE THAT"を脱退したあとに噂された再結成の記事。 GaryはTAKE THATのメンバーです。 that at leastの後の構文がさっぱり分かりません。どれが主語で述語でしょう? よろしくお願いします。