• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

I want to will a total sum of to you. この文章はofの後にたとえばmy moneyとか財産という言葉が抜けているように思いますが、それを補って訳しますと、 I want to will a total sum of money to you. 「わたしはあなたに私の財産をすべて遺産として残すことを欲している。

2110a8008b
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!本当に、ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、英語がわからないので、和訳をお願いします。 I want to make an urgent purchase of your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria, i will offer you the sum of $1,700.00 USD including the shipping cost via EMS SPEED POST. kindly get to back via(ここに個人のアドレスが記してありました) for further conversation,Await your quick response.Thanks. よろしくお願いします。

• 至急和訳お願いします(;_;)!!!!!

大体の内容は分かるのですが、お金が動く話なのでちゃんと内容を理解したいです! 英語に堪能な方のお力を貸してください!!! ----------------- Dear Friend, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to read from you and i thank you very much for your kind responds and your understandings to me over these dealings. I got your mail and i understand your points. I will like you to quick with your search and make try all your possible best to get me the items. I need 10 sets and i shall be going out for an Additional payment of the sum of $25,000.00USD to your Previous cash for the Wrist Watch and your total money will be the sum of $26,700.00USD. I hope you understand my Points and i will be glad if you can get me the cameras these week or next. Thanks.. ---------------------- 上記の内容です。 長文ですが、どなたか宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳希望

I am sending them to you so that you will have an idea of the kind of job I do, so I want to set up something that will allow me to handle things while am around and that won't let me travel always. I will make sure I keep you posted following all developments in every way possible.

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• 和訳

Did you ever want to miss one day or just stop? I never even thought of stopping. other people helped,too,but I was often the one who said “Hey!come here and help me! ” You give a helping hand to those in need,and finally you will become a leader. 訳をお願いします。

• 和訳してください

If you would like to give me a list of item #s that you would like more of I will be happy to check for you and add more quantity to website if available.