• ベストアンサー

英文解釈について

下記英文について、どのような訳になるか、文法も含めご指導願います。 (1)Proveded that this new itinerary is confirmed, we will chanege your reservation. (2)It involves workshop-goers in a hands-on session.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

(1)Proveded that this new itinerary is confirmed, we will chanege your reservation. proveded→provided provided that ... = if ... よりも強いがif ... のような意味 もしこの新たな旅行計画が確認されるならば、お客様の予約の変更をいたします。 (2)It involves workshop-goers in a hands-on session. 文脈がなく、困りましたがーーたとえばitを鍛練会とすると、 その鍛練会では、定期的にワークショップに足を運ぶ人たちを実際的活動に参加させます。 みたいなことだと思います。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈について

TOEIC問題集の中からの質問です。 文:We hope that you found your involvement in the session to be helpful. 訳:あなたのそのセッションへの参加が役にたてば幸いです。 to be helpful (役にたてられる)と全体の文との関係が理解できません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 nickelあたりから意味があやふやです。 But it turned out that the savings from introducing new building standards were pretty small — nickel and dime stuff compared to the energy we were using to get around by car. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について質問があります。

英文解釈について質問があります。 While some of the pieces on your previous releases tended to linger within a particular mood, the new ones almost always appear to be „going somewhere“. Is this something that happened intuitively over time or rather a conscious part of your constant will to evolve as a composer? あるミュージシャンへのインタビュー記事です。 Is this something that happened intuitively over time or rather a conscious part of your constant will to evolve as a composer? この部分ですが、ようは、直観的か、作曲家として成長した自身から生じた自覚か、という質問ですよね?あとover timeと、a conscious partのa の部分がいまいちピンと来ません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳と英文解釈を教えてください。

次の英文の和訳とできれば文法解釈をお願いします。 文法的にあやしいような気がします。 出来る範囲でかまいません。教えていただければ助かります。 Beyond this regulatory aspect which is not similar in your company, efficiency of that part remains an important matter difficult to manage because of low preventive change level in normal operation. 宜しくお願いします。

• この英文はこの解釈で合ってるでしょうか?

海外で買い物をしました。 在庫切れだったので取り寄せしてもらってるのですが、その商品が品切れだったので、いつこちらへ発送するのか教えて欲しいとたずねました。 その時の返信です 「Estimated Arrival Date: 07/31/09 Above is the new dispatch date for this product. If it says 12/31/49 it means that our supplier is out of stock for the moment and we are waiting for an confirmed delivery date. As soon as we know more we will inform you. There can be various reasons for the delay; however, the most common ones are that the product in question is out of stock at our supplier and they are waiting to be restocked, or the product has been given a new release date.」 上記の日時が12/31/49と記載されていた場合には当面は在庫切れを意味します。 私達がその日が分かれば知らせます。 遅れの原因はいろいろあります。 大体の理由は我々の在庫がなく、大元の業者からの入荷を待っているという理由です。 もしくは新しいリリース日があるということです つまりはこの文脈からだと7月31日入荷予定ということでしょうか?

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 最後の一文がわかりません。 特にworst of whatあたりがあやふやです。 And they said, "Well, look, we have to design for at least one car per household because it’s the future." There is this expectation — that the future is America. The phenomenon of emulating the worst of what we do is really dangerous. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 2と3行目の意味があやふやです。 You know, we were trying to solve the energy problem with this one mechanism. It was like a technological fix. Looking at the issue more systemically meant saying: Wait a minute, the best way to solve this may be to look at the configuration of our communities, not just apply some new technology. よろしくお願いします。

• be holdの英訳を教えてください

海外のレストラン予約を行い、返信のあったCONFIRMATIONメールの中で 以下の英文は何といっているのでしょうか?特にbe hold for 15 minutes というのが 予約がしっかり取れているのかが不安です。 Thank you for choosing us for your forthcoming event. We are delighted to confirm your reservation, as follows:  ↑ここまでは分かります。 We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding.  ↑15分間、何と言ってるのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for the details I will be booking shortly for collection today. However, I cannot do COD option on my system. I will input your account details which means that you will be charged but I do not think that this involves COD option. Please speak to your agent in Japan.

• 英文解釈

次の二つの英文は何とか意味は取れるのですが、文法解釈は正直できてません。お願いします。 (1)But while I know that the intentions of these ladies were nothing but good, when this kind of thing happens it makes me feel uncomfortable. nothing but を only で訳すと意味が通じなくなるような気がしました。 (2)And as women, they felt this even more so.  even more がうまく訳せません。また、this と soは同じことを指すのではないのですか??