• ベストアンサー

英文を日本語にしてください

日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 well I do enjoy giving women a happy time lol freakaholic

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

ええ、女性に幸せな時をさしあげれば僕はご満悦 わっはっは 色欲中毒者 こんな感じでしょうかね。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

素早いご回答ありがとうございました。 大変助かりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ただ女どもに楽しいひと時を恵んでやるのが好きなだけ(爆) 淫乱なのさ。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

素早いご回答ありがとうございました。 大変助かりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を日本語に訳してください

日本語に訳してください。お願いします. I like giving you feelings shawty lol jk thank you baby

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。「日本語が話せなくてもいいですか?」・・

現在、知人に頼まれ美容室のホームページを作っています。 「よくある質問」のページに一箇所だけ英文を載せたいので、下記の文の添削をお願いします。 日本語 質問:私は日本語が出来ません。それでもやってくれますか? 解答:もちろん可能ですが、できましたら日本語のわかる方の同伴をお願い致します。 私の英文・・・ Q:I do not speak Japanese well. Can I still have you do it? A: Sure, certainly. but we can't speak English. If possible, please come with the person who can speak Japanese. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 Thank you so much! I took it down because I didn't want it to leak out per se'. LOL! Just wanted you to hear it.

• 日本語に訳して下さい

日本語に訳して下さい。 Next time maybe I do own business will be better. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 There is absolutely nothing I can not do.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 What do u look like i Got to see your face u to cool

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I did not take pictures due to my Camera being replaced この文章と I'm more of the universal type um my most music I listen to is metal but then rock takes second place from there country uh rnb/rap uh love japanese music lol especially ones with either the soft melodies or the upbeat music I watch anime and it's in japanese so the songs are as well so I pretty much enjoy listening to just about all musicこの文章を翻訳お願いします。

• 2センスある日本語訳できますか?

2センスある日本語訳できますか? What do you think about the tend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? - I think it’s a very unfortunate trend. I t looks to me line the women are being manipulated by men’s wishes. It’s like a fitness version of playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? - You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.