• ベストアンサー

英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

そのタイトル気に入ったよ。 たぶんそれで一曲書けるぞ、う~ん楽しみだ。 君ったらやるね! ヤッホー!了解!完璧だぁ~。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

大変簡潔で分かり易くて役立ちました。 どうもありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

I like that title→そのタイトルが好きです。 Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes.→多分。それに書いて、何が来るかみてみます。 You do dramatic.→演技的なことをしますね(あってるかあまり確かではないです、ごめんなさい><) Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.→笑!なるほど!それで問題ないです。 Lol→日本語でいう笑やwなどです。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

大変参考になって助かりました。 どうもありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 What do u look like i Got to see your face u to cool

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

この英文を訳してください。お願いします。 I wanna see what u look like

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・She had seen that I would rather be stung to death than let others see my poverty. ・I stayed on the line, concerned that something was wrong. ・We have many systems of mirror neurons, with more being discovered as time goes on.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I'm gonna need a mobile phone service when I get there. Maybe you can help with that?

• 英文について複数質問があります。

英文について複数質問があります。 (またお前か。。。とおっしゃらず・・・・。) 大変申し訳御座いませんが、ご教授お願いします。 -質問1---------------------------------------------------- (1)下記、英文のThe oneは、何を指しているのでしょう? (2)下記、文の文法を教えてください。例のLVで・・・。 例:I 主語 Play 動詞 訳:彼女が選んだのだから、私がそれをやります! 英文:I'M THE ONE SHE PICKED SO I'M GONNA DO IT! また、これでもよろしいのでしょうか? →SHE PICKED ME SO I'M GONNA DO IT! -------------------------------------------------------------- -質問2---------------------------------------------------- (1)下記、英文のaboutは、何を指しているのでしょうか? →私は、レンキン「について・関して」何が危険だっていうの?のように、「について・関して」だと考えています。 お時間を割いて頂き有難う御座います。 訳:レンキンの何が危険ですか? 英文:what about alchemy is dangerous? -------------------------------------------------------------- -質問3---------------------------------------------------- (1)下記、英文を翻訳していただきたいのですが。。。 →丸投げでスミマセン。私の翻訳が記述できるLVじゃないもので。。 Another year has started with no particular problem needed to be dealt with. It couldn't be better.(最高にいいですね) --------------------------------------------------------------

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 There is absolutely nothing I can not do.

• what you gonna do

I don't know yet that what i doという英語は通じますか? I don't know yet that what i gonna doではもっとだめですか? ていうよりthatはいらないですか・・・・? what you gonna do?と聞かれたときにこたえる言葉としてです。 通じるか通じないか何が間違えか教えてください

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 次の英文の問いの解決策を英文で考えて頂きたいです

Dear Agony Aunt: My mother drives me crazy. She always meddles in my affairs. I want to pierce my ears, but she tells me I shouldn't do it. I'd like to dye my hair, but this is also forbidden. she says I should do what my parents say until I'm twenty. What do you think I should do? この英文に対する解答を英文10行程度で考えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!