英語の質問です!!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼はデビュー以来、いくつかの賞を受賞した若手俳優です。
  • これから彼女が言うことをよく聞きなさい。
  • 登山で最も大切なことは、適切な装備をすることです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!!

( )内の語句を並べ替えて、文を完成させなさい。 (1)Is there (like,anyone,give,to,you‘d) a present to? (2)I think (is,need,you,what) a good rest for a while. (3)My uncle gave me (for,wanted,I‘d,what,always) my birthday. (4)I met a movie (popular,became,film,whose,director) among young people. (5)I‘m a big fan of (in,play,who,Japanese players) the Major Leagues. 下線部に適切な語句を補い、日本語と同じ内容の文にしなさい。 (1)彼はデビュー以来、いくつかの賞を受賞した若手俳優です。 He is a (                     ) several prizes since his debut. (2)これから彼女が言うことをよく聞きなさい。 (               ) she is going to say. (3)登山で最も大切なことは、適切な装備をすることです。 (                           ) is having the proper equipment. (4)昨日、私たちがスーパーであった女の子を知っていますか。 Do you know (                        ) yesterday? 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)これは彼が(話そう)としていたことです。(talk about) (2)(弓道)で大切なことは(精神集中)です。(kyudo;concentration) (3)今朝、駅前で会った女性を知っているの?新しい数学の先生だよ。 (4)昨年出版された彼の本は大きな注目を集めました。 (5)私は、彼女がコンサートで演奏した不思議な(楽器)にとても関心を持ちました。(instrument) よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

【並べ替え】 (1) Is there anyone you'd like to give a present to? あなたがプレゼントをあげたいと思い人が誰かいますか? (2) I think what you need is a good rest for a while. あなたが必要なのは、しばらく十分な休息を取ることだと思います。 (3) My uncle gave me what I'd always wanted for my birthday. 私の叔父は、私の誕生日に私がずっと欲しいと思っていたものをくれました。 (4) I met a movie director whose film became popular among young people. その映画が若者の間で人気が出た映画監督に私は会いました。 (5) I'm a big fan of Japanese players who play in the Major Leagues. 私は、メジャーリーグでプレーする日本人選手たちの大ファンです。 【部分英訳】 (1) He is a young actor who won several prizes since his debut. (2) Listen carefully to what she is going to say. (3) What is the most important in mountain climbing is having the proper equipment. (4) Do you know the girl we met at the supermarket yesterday? 【和文英訳】 (1) This is what he was going to talk about. (2) What is important in kyudo is concentration. (3) Do you know the woman we met in front of the station this morning? She is our new math teacher. (4) His book which was published last year drew a lot of attention. (5) I became very interested in the strange instrument she played at the concert.

関連するQ&A

• 英語質問です!

( )内の言葉を並び替えて、文を完成させなさい。 (1)He (the students,solve,made,the problem) by themselves. (2)I (my coat,the door,got,in,caught) of the car. (3)She (the baby,crying,heard,loudly) in the next room. (4)I (turning,felt,red,my face) with anger. (5)He (a,coming,saw,police car) down the street. 下線部に適切な語句を補い、日本語と同じ内容の文にしなさい。 (1)母が古い服を捨てさせようとします。 My mother is trying to (                      ). (2)何度かあなたの名前が呼ばれるのを聞きませんでしたか。 Didn‘t you (                    ) several times? (3)少し髪を短く切ってもらったらどう? Why don‘t you (                  )? (4)私に新しいコンピュータを持たせてください。 Please (                     ). 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)公園で子供たちが走り回ってるのを見かけた。 (2)森の中で、私たちのテントは風に吹き飛ばされた。 (3)(浴槽に入る)と、体がリラックスするのを感じた。(get into the bathtub) (4)買い物に行こうよ。昼ごはんを終えさせてちょうだい。 (5)この自転車を金曜日までに(修理し)てもらう必要があります。(repair) 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の問題です。

問題 文章を下記の語句から選択し文章を成立させ, 🔲に入る語句を答えなさい。 ※一語だけ当てはまらない語句があります。 1 Hello my I speak to mr yamano? she ( )( )̻🔲( )( ) I am afraid. (1)any(2)work(3)doesn,t(4)longer(5)still(6)here 2 there were ( )( )̻🔲( )( )enough text books.   we needs to order some more. (1)many(2)and(3)students(4)not(5)for(6)too 3 Do ( )( )🔲( )( )Bob? He is his new supervison. (1)talking(2)you(3)is(4)The man(5)to(6)know 4 The man ( )( )🔲( )( )talked all time. (1)next to (2)sitting(3)the bus (4)while(5)me(6)on 5 Do ( )( )🔲( )( )? yes they defintely do. (1)need(2)think(3)my shoes (4)washing(5)you(6)to be 6 Mark ( )( )🔲( )( ). (1)years(2)my(3)five(4)is(5)by(6)junior 7 I see Mr jenkins. every day in class. I have ( )( )🔲( )( ). (1)spoken(2)to(3)though(4)him(5)never(6)be 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 高校英語です。文法教えてください!

The meeting will start when my boss ( ). →will arrive , arrives , arrived ,will have arrived 適語はどれでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! There is no ( ) what is going to happen in my feature. →telling , telling that 適語はどちらでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! (   )内に入る共通語句を教えてください。 The car's previous owner didn't take very good ( ) of it. Whould you ( ) for some apple juice? You may stay until morning , if you ( ). Where on earth have they gone? ----I ( )I knew!!!

• 英語を教えてください。

(1)学校までは歩いてほんの5分の距離です。 (five/ is/ it/ minutes'/ only/ school/ the/ to/ walk/ .) (2)差し当たり、私たちにはこれで間に合います。 (do/ present/ this/ us/ for/ will/ the/ .) (3)その光景は私の胸をドキドキさせるに足るものであった。 The (was / to/ leap/ heart/ sight/ make/ enough/ my). (4)新聞を読むと、世界の情勢がよくわかります。 Newspapers (going on/ informed of/ is/ keep/ what/ will/ you) in the world. 次の各組の文から英文として正しいものをそれぞれ1つずつ選んでください。 (5)a,He started Tokyo dor Hokkaido. b,Did you enjoy yourself at the movie? c,Will you marry with me? d,Please answer to my question. (6)a,I had a strange dream last night. b,I've become to like college life lately. c,Could you teach me the way to the station? d,I want to enter a both. (7)The meat won't keep till tomorrow. (8)Tell me when she comes back. (9)Tell me when she will come back. これを解いてみると、 (1)It is only five minute's walk to the school. (2)This will do us for the present.  (3)The sight was enough to make my heart leap. (4)Newspapers keep you informed of what is going on in the world. (5)b (6)a (7)2文型 (8)3文型 (9)4文型  間違っている箇所があれば教えてください。 ちなみに(7)(8)(9)は先生に間違っていると言われました。

• 英語の質問です!!

( )内の言葉を並び替えて、文を完成させなさい。 (1)He (the students,solve,made,the problem) by themselves. (2)I (my coat,the door,got,in,caught) of the car. (3)She (the baby,crying,heard,loudly) in the next room. (4)I (turning,felt,red,my face) with anger. (5)He (a,coming,saw,police car) down the street. 下線部に適切な語句を補い、日本語と同じ内容の文にしなさい。 (1)母が古い服を捨てさせようとします。 My mother is trying to (                      ). (2)何度かあなたの名前が呼ばれるのを聞きませんでしたか。 Didn‘t you (                    ) several times? (3)少し髪を短く切ってもらったらどう? Why don‘t you (                  )? (4)私に新しいコンピュータを持たせてください。 Please (                     ). 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)公園で子供たちが走り回ってるのを見かけた。 (2)森の中で、私たちのテントは風に吹き飛ばされた。 (3)(浴槽に入る)と、体がリラックスするのを感じた。(get into the bathtub) (4)買い物に行こうよ。昼ごはんを終えさせてちょうだい。 (5)この自転車を金曜日までに(修理し)てもらう必要があります。(repair) よろしくお願いします!

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の質問です!!

( )内の語句を並べ替えて、文を完成させなさい。 (1)It‘s (to,from,twenty kilometers,here) the airport. (2)It‘s (play,a lot of,basketball,to,fun). (3)It‘s (years,since,he,five) left for Britain. (4)It‘s (last year,I,was,that) met her for the first time. (5)It was when (seventeen,I,that,was) I went abroad to study languages. かっこに適切な語句を補い、日本語と同じ内容の文にしなさい。 (1)北海道に梅雨がないというのは本当です。 (                     ) there is no rainy season in Hokkaido. (2)彼女が初めてステージでピアノを弾いたのは、6歳のときだった。 It was (                ) she first played the piano on stage. (3)お母さんの食事の準備を手伝うのはいい考えですね。 It is (                 ) your mother prepare meals. (4)今は暖かいけれど、太陽が沈むころには寒くなるだろう。 It‘s warm now,but (                     ) the sun sets. 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい。 (1)ニュージーランドへは飛行機で10時間以上かかります。 (2)約束を守るのは大切なことです。 (3)コンサートホールまでどのくらいありますか。2キロくらいだよ。 (4)私たちの家族が大阪へ引越してきたのは、私が12歳のときでした。 (5)今、雨が激しく降っていますが、2,3時間もすれば(晴れる)でしょう。(clear up) よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の答え合わせをお願いします。

英語の答え合わせをお願いします。 1.Leaves are to the plant ( ) lungs are to animal. what? 2.There is no rule ( ) exceptions. without? 3.He bought two ( ) of the new book. pairs? 4.He ( ) his leg broken in the accident. was? 5.Strike ( ) the iron is hot. when? 6.The student was ( ) in an examination. taking? 7.I met her on the campus yesterday.--( ). Did you? 8.My ideas are different from ( ). their? 9.She is an adult,and should be treated ( ). such as? 10.( ) is the English for the Japanese'yuri'? What? 11.I was ( ) a loss what to do. at? 12.I will tell about it on condition()you won't reveal my name. while? 宜しくお願いします。