英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語が得意な方向けの問題です。問題文に対する適切な語句の選択と日本語訳を答えてください。
  • 問題文を要約すると、「英語が得意な方向けの問題です。文章内の空欄に適切な語句を選んでください。」となります。
  • この問題では、文法と語彙の知識が問われます。空欄に正しい語句を選んで文を完成させ、日本語に訳してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. It ( ) for Mary to learn that her bike had been stolen. (1)has shocked (2)shocked (3)was shocked (4)was shocking 2. When I was walking through the woods at night in the rainstorm, I felt something ( ) on my back. But, to my relief, it was my hair. (1)crawled (2)crawling (3)crawls (4)to crawl 3. ( ) why he was late this morning, he said that he been involved in the train accident. (1)Asking (2)To ask (3)Asked (4)By asking 4. She is sitting on the bench in the park ( ) he eyes closed. (1)to (2)in (3)on (4)with 5. Mary was ( ) to go to thr party at first, but she found that it was fun. (1)pleasant (2)likely (3)willing (4)reluctant 6. To ( ) with. let me ask you what your name is. (1)talk (2)begin (3)be honest (4)be frank 7. When I fell, I felt something ( ) wrong with my food. (1)goes (2)has gone (3)go (4)will go 8. I really regret ( ) everyone what happened to John. I didn't know he wanted to keep it secret. (1)telling (2)told (3)to tell (4)to have told 9. The angry person went away without so much ( ) some apologetic words. (1)as saying (2)in saying (3)saying (4)saying about 10. He's been fishing for two hours, but ( ) no fish has taken the bait. (1)as if (2)so as (3)so that (4)as yet 11. Some people say that the Internet is a passing fasion, ( ) others believe it is a turning point in human history. (1)during (2)while (3)judging from (4)considering 12. You may have ( ) soup or salad with your dinner. (1)both (2)either (3)neither (4)a choice 13. It was getting dark, and ( ) was worse, it began to snow. (1)as (2)how (3)what (4)where 14. The Baspue language, ( ) origin remains a mistery, is not related to any other language that we know of. (1)that (2)what (3)which (4)whose 15. Michael works very hard. That's ( ) I respect him. (1)that (2)the person (3)the thing (4)why 16. I am afraid I am not prerared to ( ) the risk of losing all my money. (1)catch (2)deal (3)put (4)take 17. A : Hello. Customer service. This is Fiona speaking. May I help you? B : Hello. I ordered some books two months ago, but they haven't arrived yet. Could you ( ) this matter, please? (1)look for (2)watch for (3)look into (4)watch into 18. She often worked for twenty-four hours ( ). (1)end on (2)on end (3)at an end (4)end for end 19. They robbed ( ) on his way home from the office. (1)his money (2)his money of him (3)him from his money (4)him of his money 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. It was shocking for Mary to learn that her bike had been stolen. 彼女の自転車が盗まれたということを知ることは、メアリーにとって衝撃的でした。 2. When I was walking through the woods at night in the rainstorm, I felt something crawling on my back. But, to my relief, it was my hair. 暴風雨の中、夜に森を歩いていたとき、私は何かが背中を這っていると感じました。 しかし、ほっとしたことには、それは私の髪でした。 3. Asked why he was late this morning, he said that he had been involved in the train accident. なぜ今朝遅刻したか尋ねられて、彼は、列車事故に巻き込まれたと言いました。 4. She is sitting on the bench in the park with her eyes closed. 彼女は、目を閉じて、公園のベンチに座っています。 5. Mary was reluctant to go to the party at first, but she found that it was fun. メアリーは最初はパーティーに行くのが嫌でしたが、彼女はそれが楽しいとわかりました。 6. To begin with, let me ask you what your name is. まず最初に、あなたの名前を尋ねさせてください。 7. When I fell, I felt something go wrong with my food. 倒れたとき、私は何か食べ物が悪かったのだと感じました。 8. I really regret telling everyone what happened to John. I didn't know he wanted to keep it secret. 私は、何がジョンに起こったか、みんなに話したことを本当に後悔しています。 私は、彼がそれを秘密にしておきたいということを知りませんでした。 9. The angry person went away without so much as saying some apologetic words. その怒った人は、謝罪の言葉さえ言わずに立ち去りました。 10. He's been fishing for two hours, but as yet no fish has taken the bait. 彼は2時間釣りをしています、しかし、まだ今までのところは、魚は餌に食いついていません。 11. Some people say that the Internet is a passing fashion, while others believe it is a turning point in human history. インターネットが一時的な流行だと言う人もあれば、他方、人間の歴史の転換点であると信じる人もいます。 12. You may have either soup or salad with your dinner. あなたは、夕食と共にスープかサラダを召し上がることができます。 13. It was getting dark, and what was worse, it began to snow. 暗くなってきました、そして、さらに悪いことには、雪が降り始めました。 14. The Basque language, whose origin remains a mistery, is not related to any other language that we know of. バスク語の起源はいまだに謎ですが、それは、我々が知っている他のどの言語にも関連がありません。 15. Michael works very hard. That's why I respect him. マイケルは、とても一生懸命に働きます。 そういうわけで、私は彼を尊敬します。 16. I am afraid I am not prepared to take the risk of losing all my money. 残念ながら、私は、私のすべてのお金を失う危険を冒す心の準備ができていません。 17. A : Hello. Customer service. This is Fiona speaking. May I help you? B : Hello. I ordered some books two months ago, but they haven't arrived yet. Could you look into this matter, please? A: もしもし。 カスタマーサービスです。 フィオーナと申します。 何かご用でしょうか? B: もしもし。 私は2ヵ月前に何冊かの本を注文しました、しかし、それらはまだ到着していません。 この件を調べてもらえますか? 18. She often worked for twenty-four hours on end. 彼女は、しばしば、24時間ぶっ続けで働きました。 19. They robbed him of his money on his way home from the office. 彼らは、オフィスから家への帰り道で、彼から彼のお金を奪いました。

kuramina80000
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! 助かりました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。 また(a)の英文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) It seemed that he had finished his homework.   (b) He seemed ( ) ( ) ( ) his homework. 2. (a) He is, as it were, a grown-up baby.  (b) He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a grown-up baby. 3. (a) I felt so sick that I could not stand.  (b) I felt ( ) sick ( ) stand. 4. (a) Ann had the kindness to financially support some children in Africa.  (b) Ann was ( ) ( ) to financially support some children in Africa. 5. (a) It goes without saying that she is an excellent violinist.  (b) ( ) ( ) say, she is an excellent violinist. 次の日本文の意味になるように、( )内の語または語句を並べ替えて適切な英文を作りなさい。 1. 今日はとても寒くて風が強いから、風邪をひかないように気をつけてね。  Please ( not / care / a / to / take / cold / catch ), as it is very cold and windy today. 2. 若い夫婦が家を購入するのは、ますます難しくなってきている。  It is becoming ( buy / couples / difficult / for / increasingly / to / young ) a house. 3. その問題は難しすぎて私には解けませんでした。  ( too / me to / the / solve / problem / was / for / difficult ). 4. 図書館に傘を忘れてくるなんて、君もずいぶんうっかりしていたね。  It was ( of / leave / your umbrella / you / to / very careless ) in the library. 5. 子どもたちは母親に、自分たちの部屋を掃除させられた。  The children ( to / their room / made / clean up / were ) by their mother. 6. 目覚めると、彼は見知らぬ公園のベンチにいた。  He ( find / awoke / a strange park / on a bench / himself / to / in ). お手数をおかけしますが、よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたらお知らせください。 

• 英語の問題で困っています。

英語の【準動詞】についての問題で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 <動名詞の意味上の主語> Q( )に適語を入れなさい。 He insisted that I should pay the money. =He insisted on (  )(  ) the money. <完了不定詞to have done と完了動名詞having done> Q( )に適語を入れなさい。 (1)It seems that he was ill.  =He seems (  )(  )(  ) ill. (2)I'm sorry that I failed the exam this semester. =I'm sorry for (  )(  ) the exam this semester. <補語となる分詞> Q( )に入るのに適する語を(1)~(4)の中から1つ選びなさい。 1.When I was walking along the street, I heard my name (  ). (1)call   (2)calling   (3)to call  (4)called 2.I'm sorry to have kept you (  ). (1)waited  (2)wait  (3)waiting  (4)to wait 3.I had my bicycle (  ). (1)steal  (2)stolen  (3)stealing  (4)stole <付帯状況を表す with+名詞+分詞> Q( )に当てはまる語を(1)~(4)の中から1つ選びなさい。 He walked about the room with his arms (  ). (1)fold  (2)folding  (3)folded  (4)to fold 問題は以上です。もしよろしければ、なぜそうなるのかも詳しく教えてくれたらうれしいです。 それでは、お願いします。

• 英語の問題について

古い英文学なのですが、この物語の中の父親の人物像について、どのようなものだと書かれていますか? 書かれている部分とその意味を教えてください。 Father made a great point of our getting down to breakfast on time. I meant to be prompt, but it never occurred to me that I had better try to be early. My idea was to slide into the room at the last moment. Consequently, I often was late. My brothers were often late, too, with the exception of George. He was the only thoroughly reliable son Father had. George got down so early, Father pointed out to me, that he even had time to practise a few minutes on the piano. The reason George was so prompt was that he was in a hurry to see the sporting page before Father got hold of the newspaper, and the reason he then played the piano was to signal to the rest of us, as we dressed, which team had won yesterday’s ball game. He had made up a code for this purpose, and we leaned over the banisters, pulling on our stockings and shoes, to hear him announce the results. I don’t remember now what the titles were of the airs he selected, but the general idea was that if he played a gay, lively air it meant that the Giants had won, and when the strains of a dirge or lament floated up to us, it meant that Pop Anson had beaten them. As Father didn’t approve of professional baseball, we said nothing to him about this arrangement. He led his life and we led ours, under his nose. He took the newspaper away from George the moment he entered the room, and George said good morning to him and stepped innocently into the parlour. Then, while Father watched him through the broad doorway and looked over the political headlines, George banged out the baseball news for us on the piano. Father used to admonish him with a chuckle not to thump it so hard, but George felt that he had to. We were at the top of the house, and he wanted to be sure that we’d hear him even if we were brushing our teeth. George always was thorough about things. He not only thumped the piano as hard as he could but he hammered out the tune over and over besides, while Father impatiently muttered to himself, “Trop de zèle.” Upstairs, there was usually some discussion as to what kind of news George was sending. He had not been allowed to learn popular tunes, which it would have been easy for us to recognize, and the few classic selections which were available in his little music-book sounded pretty much alike at a distance. George rendered these with plenty of goodwill and muscle but not a great deal of sympathy. He regarded some of the rules of piano-playing as needlessly complicated. The fact remained that he was the one boy who was always on time, and Father was so pleased by this that he bought a watch for him with “George Parmly Day, Always on Time” engraved on the back. He told me that as I was the eldest he had meant to give me a watch first, and he showed me the one he had bought for me. It was just like George’s except that nothing had been engraved on it yet. Father explained that to his regret he would have to put it away for a while, until I had earned it by getting down early to breakfast. Time went on, without much improvement on my part. Dawdling had got to be a habit with me. Sometimes my lateness was serious. One morning, when breakfast was half over and I had nothing on but a pair of long woollen drawers, Father called up from the front hall, napkin in hand, that he wouldn’t stand it and that I was to come down that instant. When I shouted indignantly that I wasn’t dressed yet, he said he didn’t care. “Come down just as you are, confound it!” he roared. I was tempted to take him at his word, but thought there might be some catch in it and wouldn’t, though I hurried, of course, all I could. Father ate his usual hearty breakfast in a stormy mood, and I ate my usual hearty breakfast in a guilty and nervous one. Come what might, we always ate heartily. I sometimes wished afterward that I hadn’t, but it never seemed to hurt Father.

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)の中から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1.The parents were against the introduction of ID tags ( ) students' names, grades, and even photos. (1)contained (2)containing (3)in which contain (4)contain 2. A lazy student stood in front of his stern teacher and said, "I'm sorry. I could not get the homework ( ) by the deadline." (1)be done (2)done (3)to do (4)doing 3. James started at Mr. Yokota, ( ) what to say or to do. (1)being no known (2)never known (3)not knowing (4)getting unknown 4. A : You have to take chances in life. B : ( ) of chances, I'd better go now. There's a chance I will miss my train. (1)Talking (2)Saying (3)Telling (4)Mentioning 5. Then, in 1912, the self - starter came into use. Suddenly, cars were as easy ( ) as electric fans. (1)start (2)to strat (3)starting (4)started 6. ( ) a plant to flourish, it must have a good supply of light, water, and minerals. (1)For (2)If (3)Of (4)That 7. She couldn't help ( ) laugh at the performance by the comedians. (1)to (2)but (3)from (4)herself 8. My sister insisted ( ) the problem by himself. (1)me to solve (2)on me to solved (3)on my solving (4)that I should be solved 9. A : What do you say to taking a taxi ? B : ( ) (1)Yes,I'll tell that to the driver. (2)We don't say "get on " a taxi. (3)Take me to the airport, please. (4)Sounds better than taking a bus. 10. ( ) they agree or not, I carry out the plan. (1)Whether (2)Either (3)However (4)Whatever 11. It will be a while ( ) I get used to the new computer. (1)after (2)before (3)later (4)than 12. Why did she give up trying, ( ) she might have succeeded ? (1)that (2)how (3)which (4)when 13. Without American infuluense, Japanese culture would not be ( ) it is today. (1)that (2)what (3)when (4)which 14. They spoke only English and French, neither of ( ) she understood. (1)what (2)which (3)whose (4)that 15. A : Which of these sweaters do you think I should buy ?  B : Buy ( ) you like. (1)which (2)whichever (3)that (4)whoever 16. We had to do ( ) petrol during the fuel crisis. (1)into (2)to (3)with (4)without 17. They say that Japanese people are punctual by and ( ) , judging from the fact that they can start their meetings in time. (1)small (2)generally (3)general (4)large 18. She borrowed my bike and never it back. And ( ) , she broke the lawnmower and then pretended she hadn't. (1)for instance (2)in spite of this (3)that is to say (4)what is more 19. It never ( ) to her that graduate school would be so difficult. (1)happened (2)occurred (3)reminded (4)seemed 20. ( ) I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not intereted in other people. (1)For the first time (2)At first (3)Firstly (4)For a start 21. She always stays calm. I'm never seen her kose her ( ) . (1)temptation (2)temple (3)temper (4)temperture 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が得意な方おねがいします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の英文と問いにおいて正しい答えを教えてください My watch is the one on the left. I believe it's the best watch in the world. When my minute hand came loose , Ididn't trust anybody local to tighten it. So I sent it to WTAmerica. Even though it was 3 years old at the taime , they repaired it for nothing. And now it keeps perefect time again. Maybe that's why I have about two dozen WorldTime watches , 4 of which are eco-drives. That was 3 years ago , and havent had aproblem since. My oldest eco-drive is about 8 years old. It's in Iraq right now. The soldier wearing it is extremely happy with it. I may not get it ack. (1)What kind of blog is this comment posted on? 1.A blog for war protesters 2.A blog for watch lovers 3.A retired people's Internet community 4.A young people's chat group talking about the Iraqi conflict (2)Which of these statements is ture? 1.This blogger has nearly 20 wrist watches. 2.This blogger has a 3-year-old boy. 3.This blogger is in Iraq. (3)How did this blogger fix his watch? 1.By sending it toIraq. 2.By sending it to WorldTime of America. 3.By taking it to a local repair shop. 4.By changing it over to on eco-drive system.

• 英語を教えてください。

日本文にあうように、かっこを並びかえてください。 その本は図書館のものだそうです。 (belongs/ I/ the book/ told/ to/ am) the library. 日本文になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)空港まで見送りに来てくださるとは、ご親切にありがとうございます。 ( ) is very kind ( ) you to see me ( ) at the airport. (2)彼女はふさぎこんでいるようなのはどうしてだろう。 ( ) is ( ) that she looks depressed? 下の英文を、I could ... のIを強調させてください。 I could not buy the CD because I didn't have enough money 各組の英文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)I hear that she was on vacation at that time. →I ( ) ( ) that she ( ) on vacation at that time. (2)It goes without saying that practice is important in anything. →It is ( ) that practice ( ) be important in anything. (3)It was said that the young actor had killed himself. →I ( ) that the young actor ( ) ( ) himself. 日本文にあうように英文を作ってください。 彼らがその仕事を一日でやってしまったことは驚くべきことだ。 It is surprising ( ) the work in a day. 日本文を英文にしてください。 (1)彼が辞めたのは病気だからである。(Itから始めて、9単語使います。) (2)彼が不満を言うのも無理はない。(7単語使ってください。) (3)私たちはその計画を秘密にしておく必要がある。(It is ~thatの形で、10単語使ってください。) これを解いてみると、 (1)I am told the book belongs to the kibrary. (1)It/ of/ that (2)why/it (1)It was because I didn't have enough money that I couldn't buy the CD. (1)am told (2)hear/ had killed (3)said/ should (1)It is surprising (that they should try ) the work in a day. (1)It was because he been sick that he resigned. (2)It is unreasonable that he should complain. (3)It is necessaty that we should have known such a thing. になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. I started to ( ) worried when I discovered that my passport was missing from my handbag. (1)get (2)have (3)remain (4)seem 2. ( ) education more widely available is necessary in some countries. (1)Telling (2)Sharing (3)Making (4)Dealing 3. The first typhoon is ( ) the Philippines right now. (1)approaching (2)comig (3)going (4)nearly 4. Can you please ( ) me what time the show begins? (1)teach (2)talk to (3)speak to (4)tell 5. A : Didn't you there to see her yesterday?   B : ( ) I met her there and we went to the party together. (1)No, I didn't. (2)No, I did. (3)Yes, I didn't. (4)Yes, I did. 6. Since I forget to pay the annual fee, this membership card ( ) last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 7. Emily was ( ) to go out when the telephone rang. (1)about (2)close (3)for (4)used 8. The telephone ( ) for almost a minute. Why doesn't someone answer it? (1)is ringing (2)rang (3)had been ringing (4)has been ringing 9. The movie ( ) by the time you finish that huge bucket of popcorn. (1)ended (2)had eneded (3)has ended (4)will have ended 10. When I was a child, my mother ( ) say, "The only thing you can't keep is a secret !" (1)will (2)will often (3)would often (4)always 11. You might as ( ) leave early because there is no more work to do today. (1)beat (2)better (3)well (4)good 12. The president said, "All of you ( ) to attend this meeting." (1)are expected (2)expects (3)are expect (4)expecting 13. All of us know Mr. Ichiro Suzuki well. = Mr. Ichiro Szuki ( ). (1)knows all of us very well (2)is well known to all of us (3)is known all of us well (4)is to know of us very well 14. Is it possible that his death might not have been accidental ? Could he have ( ), Dr. Winkel ? (1)be pushed (2)be pushing (3)been pushed (4)be pushing 15. ( ) a matter of fact, I have been to London four times. (1)Of (2)On (3)In (4)As 16. Her sister makes money by playing the violin:( ), she is a professional musician. (1)as a result (2)for example (3)in other words (4)on the other hand 17. It ( ) a difference whether you vote or not. (1)makes (2)takes (3)does (4)leads 以上です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語で分からない問題があるので教えてください!

(1)次の英文をIt is〔was〕... that~の構文を使い、 ←の語句をそれぞれ強調する英文を完成させなさい。 1) Jim ← It was ( )that ( ) in a taxi. 2) his wallet ← It was ( ) that ( ) in a taxi. 3) in a taxi ← It was ( ) that( ). (2)日本語訳を完成させなさい。 I'd like to book a room at the hotel.  →そのホテルの部屋を( )。

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください 至急

1 My most favorite character in this book is Finkle. He is a religious man and lives in loneliness. The reason why he was absorbed in his religion was he could not belong anywhere in social world. He had never loved anyone, and he had lived without knowledge of himself. He said in a strained manner, "that I came to God not because I love Him, but because I did not." He had to believe the god because he did not have any ideas what he should rely on. I like Finkle because I easily feel empathy to him. 2 This question is a kind of tricky. I believe that Salzman was saying “Jewish prayer for the Dead” because Salzman said "Like an animal. Like a dog. For her to be poor was a sin. This is why to me she is dead now." This implies that his daughter must have committed something sin, and Salzman was ashamed of it. That is why Salzman regarded his daughter as a dead. So Salzman said that phrase for Finkle and Stella. 3 I believe that Salzman engineered the meeting between Finkle and Stella. As a father, Salzman wants Stella to get marriage to someone. However, Salzman thought that Salzman was a sinful person. So nobody wants to get marriage to Stella. So Salzman just manipulate Salzman to get marriage to Stella.