【至急!】英文 並び替え 力を貸して下さい!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ご注文の品物は何時にお持ちしましょうか。What time would you like me to bring your order?マネージャーが部屋の点検をする前に、部屋の掃除をしなければなりません。The rooms they are need to be cleaned before checked by the manager.私たちのアパートから歩いていける距離にかなりたくさんのお店があります。There are a number of shops within distance walking of our apartment.彼女は友人に説得されて、試験を受けることを決心しました。Persuaded by her friend,she made up her mind to take the examimation.
  • 英文の並び替えの質問です。質問文章にある()以外の文を正しい順番に並び替えてください。
  • 質問内容:英文の並び替えをする際、語順を正しくする必要があります。質問文章にある()以外の文を正しい順番に並び替えてください。よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【至急!】英文 並び替え 力を貸して下さい!

解答がなくて困っています 語句整序の問題です 合ってますか? ()以外のところが、並び替える所です 間違ってたら、直して回答頂けると嬉しいです よろしくお願いします (1)ご注文の品物は何時にお持ちしましょうか。 (What)time would you like me to bring (your order?) (2)マネージャーが部屋の点検をする前に、部屋の掃除をしなければなりません (The rooms)they are need to be cleaned before checked (by the manager.) (3)私たちのアパートから歩いていける距離にかなりたくさんのお店があります (There)are a number of shops within distance walking (of our apartment.) (4)彼女は友人に説得されて、試験を受けることを決心しました。 Persuaded by her friend,she made up her mind (to take the examimation.) どれか一つだけでも構いません よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

(1)ご注文の品物は何時にお持ちしましょうか。 (What)time would you like me to bring (your order?) 正解です (2)マネージャーが部屋の点検をする前に、部屋の掃除をしなければなりません (The rooms)they are need to be cleaned before checked (by the manager.) →The rooms need to be cleaned before they are checked by the manager. (3)私たちのアパートから歩いていける距離にかなりたくさんのお店があります (There)are a number of shops within distance walking (of our apartment.) →There are a number of shops within walking distance of our apartment. ところで、a とnumberの間に形容詞をいれて「かなりたくさん」という意味をもっと出したいところです。 (4)彼女は友人に説得されて、試験を受けることを決心しました。 Persuaded by her friend,she made up her mind (to take the examimation.) 正解です 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

ejqgwtmol
質問者

お礼

丁寧に回答して頂きありがとうございます! すごく助かりました(*^_^*) 本当にありがとうございました!!☆

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

My sister-in-law saved us. My husband lost his job just after our baby was born, and we got evicted from our apartment. His sister had converted her attached garage into a studio apartment to rent. It is actually nicer than our old place: It has newer appliances and a shower that doesn’t leak, and it’s within walking distance of stores, shops, and the bus. I am very, very grateful to her. I also can’t breathe in her house. She has three cats and several dogs, and no matter of vacuuming will get rid of the hair and dandruff. stores, shops, and the busはなぜbusにだけtheが付くのでしょうか?あと、no matter ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳お願いします![至急]

英文の和訳をお願いします。 なるべく翻訳サイトは使わずにおねがいします。 I'll tell you this, but you have to promise that it will go no further. Not long after we moved here, we invited the next door neighbors over for dinner and ― I swear this is true ― they drove. I was very astonished, but I have since come to realize that there was nothing especially odd in their driving less than a couple of hundred feet to visit us. Nobody walks anywhere in America nowadays. A researcher ar the University of California at Berkeley made a study of the nation's walking habits, and concluded that 85 percent of people in the United States usually avoid walking. The average American walks less than 75 miles a year ― about 1.4 miles a week, barely 350 yards a day. I'm no stranger to laziness myself, but that's shockingly little. One of the things we wanted when we moved to America was to live in a town within walking distance of shops. Hanover, where we settled is a small, typical New England college town, pleasant, quiet, and compact. It has a broad green, an old-fashioned Main Street, nice college buildings with big lawns, and residential streets with many trees. Nearly everyone in town lives within a five-minute walk of the shops. It is, in short, an easy place to stroll, and yet, as far as I can tell, virtually no one does. I walk to town nearly every day when I am at home. I go to the post office or library or the local bookshop, and sometimes, I stop at Rosey Jekes Cafe for a cup of coffee. All this is a big part of my life and I wouldn't dream of doing it other than on foot. People have gotten used to this curious and eccentric behavior now.

• 【至急】英文の和訳です。よろしくお願いします。

In the third period, the child makes rapid progress in increasing his or her vocabulary and learning new skills in discovering the meaning of unfamiliar words by the way the words are used in the reading material. In addition, children during this period of reading development learn to read for different purposes and in different subjects, such as science and history. They learn that reading, besides being something that one dose at school, is also something that one can do alone,for fun, for factual information, or to learn more about the world in general. Finally, in the fourth period, the student improves the skills that have been leaned. He or she develops the ability to connect ideas from one piece of writing to another, and learns to compare the opinions of different writers on the same subject. Young persons should reach the fourth period of reading by the time they are 13 or 14 years old, and, if they try, they can continue to increase their reading ability for the rest of their lives. They can read by themselves and are prepared to learn more about reading.

• 訳をおねがいします!

WASHINGTON — Police were looking for clues Wednesday in a heavily wooded park where the body of missing Capitol Hill intern Chandra Levy was found. "There's a lot of work to be done," Police Chief Charles Ramsey said Wednesday. "The manner and cause of death are still pending." Levy's remains were found scattered over some distance in Rock Creek Park. A man walking his dog spotted the skull. The park is crisscrossed with running trails and was one of Levy's favorite jogging runs. Her remains were found about 4 miles from her apartment. A jogging bra and tennis shoes were found nearby. ここの英文のmissing Capitol Hill intern Chandra の訳とover some distance in Rock Creek Parkここの 訳と解説、特にoverの部分ですそれと Her remains were found about 4 miles from her apartment のremainsとは遺体なのでしょうか?それとも遺留品なのでしょうか? どうかよろしくお願いします!m(._.)m

• 【至急】英文の和訳です。よろしくお願いします。

It is now generally accepted that the child's reading ability progresses through several periods of reading development. The first period, known as "reading readiness," begins at birth and continues normally until the age of about six or seven. Reading readiness includes the physical ability to see and hear, and the mental ability to remember words and their letters, and to use simple sentences. In the second period of reading development, children learn to read very simple materials. In the United States, children usually will be able to read perhaps 300 or 400 words by the end of the first year. By the end of this period., pupils are expected to be reading and enjoying simple books by themselves without help from teachers or parents.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

The Romanian crossing of the Danube was contested by the Danube Flotilla of the Austro-Hungarian Navy, commanded by Captain Karl Lucich. The first Austro-Hungarian warships to enter combat were the patrol boats Barsch and Viza, on the morning of 2 October. Barsch was shelled by Romanian artillery and lost her steering, along with 3 of her crew killed and 5 wounded. The two patrol boats retreated, only to be replaced by the river monitors Bodrog and Körös. The two warships were unable to shatter the bridge with their guns. Romanian artillery fired at Bodrog, which took 5 hits and was forced out of the battle. Körös was also shelled by the Romanians, taking 12 hits and ran aground after her steam lines were severed by Romanian artillery.

• 英文の並び替え問題

以下の並び替え問題がわかりません。 (1) There are several kinds of lines. A curved line is ( ). (a) straight (b) which (c) one (d) no (e) is (f) part (g) of (2) The point C bisects the line AB. It ( ). (a) into (b) divides (c) two (d) AB (e) the (f) line (g) parts (h) equal (3) ( ), people had to rely on rudimentary apparatuses to perform calculations. (a) of (b) advent (c) before (d) the (e) machinery (f) modern (g) computing (4) If the south pole of a suspended magnet is brought near to the south pole of another, the former will swing away from the latter. They ( ). (a) other (b) repel (c) said (d) each (e) are (f) to (5) <ここでは、ある数に算術演算を施す指示をしている> ( ). Then 3 times that certain number is 3x; and 3 times that certain number diminished by 7 is 3x – 7. (a) x (b) let (c) number (d) be (e) certain (f) a よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を大至急訳してください

Sandra is a slender lady who can eat as much as she likes without having to exercise like a fiend. She is in a shrinking minority of people who follow a Western lifestyle. The norm is to be fat. In most of Western Europe and the United States more than half the adults are overnight. What, then, explains the ability of Sandra and others like her to stay thin in such an environment? The answer is complex and not the same for everyone. Apart from upbringing and environment, scientists are discovering that genes and biology are more important than previously believed.

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)We are going to leave for Australia (for two weeks). 2)I (usually take my habit) never to eat between meals. 3)(Every time) I talk to her, I feel so happy. 4)(It is) almost ten years since I met you in New York. 5)This book contains (much of) new information. 6)He has to stay at home (by) next Friday. 7)I don't know (to some extent) I can trust them. 8)Hardly (had) I arrived at the station (before) the train started. 9)"(How often) did you visit the place?"-"(Every) five years." 10)(How much) wine is left in the bottle? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 使役の疑問文を添削していただけますか?

あなたは誰に部屋の掃除をさせたのですか? Who did you make clean the room? あなたは彼女に部屋の掃除をさせているのですか? Do you make her clean the room? あなたは彼女に部屋の掃除をさせられているのですか? Are you made to clean the room by her? これらはいずれも正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。