• ベストアンサー

英文が正確か確認していただけますか?

注文書をファックスしました。 2012年の新しいカタログと価格表がありましたら 一緒に送ってください。 発送はまた韓国からお願いします。 ・・と伝えたいのですが これで伝わりますか? 間違えがありましたら教えてくださいww Hello, I faxed you the order sheet and our company info at (ooo)ooo-oooo. Could you enclose the new 2012 catalogue and the pricelist? I would appreciate it if you could send from Korea as before. Please get back to me on this so I know my order is being taken care of. Await your reply. Thank you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

Hello, I faxed you an order sheet and our company info at xxxxxxxx. Could you send me the new 2012 catalogue and the price list? I would appreciate it if you could send them from Korea as before. Please reply this mail so that I may know that my order is being taken care of. I am looking forward to your reply. Sincerely, yyyyyyyyyyy enclose だけでなくsend me ...... あるいはenclose .... and send them to meがよいと思います。 pricelist は2語ですーー price list。 send themのthemを入れることも、他の方が指摘なさっている通りです。 get back to me on ... は上司から部下に言う言い方なので避けた方がよいと思います。 so (that) ... の節は助動詞を入れるべきだと思います。 awaitは、かなり古くさい英語です。 I am waiting for your reply.でもいいですが口語的な感じなので、be looking forward toでよろしいかと思います。 手紙として丁寧なのはSincerely, なので(e-mailでは使わないこともよくあるのは知っていますが)お使いになったらどうでしょうか。 以上、少しでも参考になったらうれしいです。

ppko9177
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございます。 今後の参考にしたいと思います 英語の雰囲気と言うか、古い英語とかがわからず 教科書通りなので勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

十分通じると思います。 2行目の enclose はsend me とした方がいいでしょう。 3行目の後半は、send them from...とした方がいいでしょう。 あとは大丈夫だと思います。

ppko9177
質問者

お礼

なるほどです!! ありがとうございました♪

関連するQ&A

• この英文はカタログ送るから住所教えて?でしょうか?

I would be happy to mail a order catalog and pricelist to you. Please email your postal address. メールしてくれて嬉しいです 注文カタログと価格表をあなたに送ります。 メールであなたの住所を教えて欲しい という訳で間違えてないでしょうか? (不安・・・・・)

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。オーストラリア人からの英文です。宜しく御願いします。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。オーストラリア人からの英文です。宜しく御願いします。 That's okay and thankyou so much fir your immediate attention and response. I appreciate your honesty, I'll let you know when it arrives and once again don't worry you apology is accepted.

• 英文の確認です。

英文の確認です。 海外にメールを送りたいので確認をお願いします。 今年の2月に日本からレッチワースへ訪問しました。 世界初の街、完成後100年を経た街を見て、都市計画に携わるものとして、再び初心を思い起しました。 博物館と街を見て、いくつか気になったことがありますので質問させてもらいます。 I visited to Letchworth on this March. I could see the town that was built the fastest in the world and had started people as a new town at last. I who am city planner was moved and remembered my original intention again. Then I got some questions at that time and ask you about Letchworth. 日本では、人口が減少し、郊外の住宅地は空洞化しつつあります。イギリス国内やレッチワースではそのような問題が発生してないのでしょうか? Some of Japanese new town has started increasing vacated residential estate, because Japanese population has been decreasing since 2007. Do your country and Letchworth have the same problem? また、同様に駅前の商店街が空洞化して、社会問題になっていますが、レッチワースではそのような問題を発生させていないようでした。そして、どのような対策を講じているのでしょうか? And many of shopping arcades has also started increasing it, how about Letchworth? What kind of preventive measures have you taken? 駅前からの道を再整備していましたが、これは市の事業なのでしょうか、それとも財団の事業なのでしょうか? The street in front of the Letchworth had been under the construction in order to increase the green and the bench. Which had it constructed by city or the foundation? レッチワースの不動産価格は周辺と比較して、高くなっているのでしょうか? Is the estate in Letchworth more expensive than near another cities. 現在の課題と今後の方針を教えてください。 Please tell me the current problem and your policy about present days.

• (長文)英文の翻訳をお願いします

glad you received, and sorry for not sending, i tried to be fast and when i did, i got sloppy and forgot that one. question one fight you asked about one time i said i didnt have after you order and then had to replace was (商品名)? because i have a copy now i just received.....i will give you free on a future order one day if you remind me. i know i have already gave you replacement for it, but out of courtesy i will give for free next time. i will also send you update if you would like.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで日曜大工用品の工具等を買う予定です。注文を入れたら相手から下記のような返事がきました。金額修正だとおもいますがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Attached please find the pro forma invoice for your order. Please note that you ordered two prints in 商品名 商品名 x 1 $2 = 24 ====>1 BOX for AAA and 1 BOX for BBB 648=48 (total) Also, the price for 商品名 is $6, NOT $7. I would really appreciate it if you would arrange the deposit.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

1~4と6~9の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。5の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。 1.韓国のポストカードを同封します。 (I enclosed two Korean postcards.) 2.去年の夏休みに韓国に行きました。 ( I went to south Korea in last summer holiday.) 3.あなたは、ご存知のように私は、英語が苦手なので、あまり韓国人とコミュニケーションをとることができませんでした。 ( As you know, I’m not good English. So I don’t a littel communication Korean people.) 4.もう少し、彼らとコミュニケーションをとりたかったです。 ( I’d kike to more communication them.) 5.韓国のA大学に行ったときにBさんと友達になりました。彼女は、すごく親切で日本語が話せました。今、彼女と文通をしています。 6.あなたは何人のペンパルがいますか? (How many pen pals do you have?) 7.私には4人のペンパルがいます。私のペンパルは、あなたを含めて、イタリアの女性と韓国の女性とドイツの女性です。 (I have four pen pals. I have you, Italian female, Korean female and German female. We went to A university when I became a good friend. Her name is Miss B. She is very kind and She can speak Japanese. Now we have been exchanging letters.) 8.あなたの好きなHPのアドレスを教えてくださいませんか? (Could you tell me your favorite HP’s address?) 9.私の好きなHPのアドレスはAとBとCです。 (My favorite HP’s address are A, B, and C.)

• 正確に理解したいです。和訳お願いします!

We have received your order, we have everything in stock except the Piggy Fairy and What a Dragon activity books, I have Pretty Princess, Sprinkles and bebop’s, and The Piggy mermaid in the activity books at this time, also I do not have any Pretty in Pink mini chef aprons, I do have our new print Butterfly Bouquet , that would be a very nice replacement for the pretty in pink, please let me know if you would like to exchange those items for the items I have in stock, Thank you for your order and I will wait to hear from you, have a wonderful day.