• ベストアンサー

和訳お願い致します

So I found out yesterday that Heifetz was my teacher's teacher's teacher. So my great grand teacher. Does that say anything about me? Not really. It's just cool to know. バイオリニスト、ハイフェッツの演奏へのコメントです。 先生自慢?かと思いきや本当じゃない? 意味が分かる方、お願いいたします。

• aki-la
  • お礼率90% (277/306)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

日本語にすると以下のとおり。ちょっと自慢げ。 昨日、ハイフェッツは、私の先生の先生の先生だったと分かったの。 私の大々先生ってわけ。 これが私に何か関係するかって? 何も。知って、ただ、かっこいいと思っただけ。

aki-la
質問者

お礼

なるほどー! ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳を教えてください

In my japanese classroom almost no one enjoy manga -.- but I mean it's pretty clear that it's one of the many things that people like about your country. So is it because of the bad side that manga can have (hentai, violence) that adults don't really like it? It's funny because sometimes it's clearly exposed. Like in the Kyoto train station with the statues and pictures from Osamu Tezuka work. I don't know if I'm really clear... If not sorry. I guess what I'm trying to say is that manga opinion seems kinda contradictory in Japan. And in my opinion, Japanese people should be proud, but again.. I'm a fan, so I'm not gonna say otherwise right...? 日本語を勉強している子からのメールに書いてあった文章です。 (クラスメイトの中で漫画を読む子はいないけど)日本が好きなのは 日本の漫画が好きだからという理由の子がたくさんいるのは明白です。 大人は漫画の性的や暴力的な描写が嫌い? 矛盾してるよね、京都駅で手塚治虫のアトムの像があったりするのに。 よくわからないなあ。 I'm not gonna say というのは何を指しているんでしょうか??? So is it becauseからの文章が当てずっぽうです^^; なんとなく和訳はしてみたんですが全体の意味がいまいちつかめず困っています。 日本は漫画を文化の一部として全面にアピールしているのに一方では 漫画好きな人に対してシビアな目が向けられるのはなんか矛盾してる ということが言いたいのかなと思ったんですが。 (この前のメールでオタクのことについて聞かれたので) メールの一部を抜粋しているので意味がとれないかもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いします。 わかりにく文章で申し訳ありません…

• 和訳お願いします。

“The post brought me nothing but bills (though I must say that I never do get anything else; my family are not the kind that write).

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Repeatedly works fine, but it sounds just a little bit unnatural. "Again and again" is one way you could say it. "On repeat" is a newer way of saying it because it refers to how you can set a DVD player or an iPod etc to play a movie or a song over and over again. "Against my better judgement" feels more like you're saying you made a mistake. Someone might say "I called my ex-girlfriend last night, against my better judgement." "Way too many times" is like saying you've listened to it a ton of times, so much that it's an unreasonable amount. You could say that about something you didn't enjoy ("My brother made me watch that movie way too many times..") but it's not weird to say it about something you did enjoy. It's kind of like saying something happened so much that it's strange.

• 和訳お願いします。

i cant really stay as commited to studying because of school:( ihave other things i study to but this year im taking spanish classes so its hard for me. becausue everything my teacher says in spanish i almost say in japanese hehehe but i think in a way that is good because i remember right?:) なぜright?と聞いてきたのでしょうか。 because of schoolってなにか省略してますか? 和訳お願いします。

• 英文和訳のお願い。

以下の英文を分かりやすい日本語にお願いします。 I do see that rice is still depressed over past few years, but that is not enough to make the jump and then do anything. I see that silver is down 7% or 8% today, but silver was down before Osama Bin Laden got killed. Silver is actually correcting since last week. So I do not see anything at the moment that is even worth my appetite.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

自作の音楽を海外の友人に聴かせた感想です。だいたいの言ってることは分かるのですが、詳しく知りたいので和訳をお願いします。 特に3行目が正しく理解できないので、詳しく教えて頂けると助かります。 I liked all of them, but I think my favorite was "●●" It's really interesting, I can totally hear how you're influenced by ▲▲ and ◆◆. It's always cool to hear who artists like and then see how that influences their art. Do you record all the instruments on your own or are you in a band?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean: “I don't know if the fans want to hear this kind of stuff, they probably want to hear more about music, but our band means a lot to us. It never wavered or diminished in any way. Robert and Eric and I are really filled with gratitude. There's a lot that comes along with being in a successful band and it's all luxurious. Really. It really is. With that said, it means so much to us and it's such a big part of our life… I'm gonna say it doesn't define us, but it's a big part of our life. It comes into our homes! It really lives and resides in our homes — in our bedrooms, around our children and when a toxic orbit or environment steps into my house… would you wanna do that?” Dean: “It's like what Robert said, man. It's more about quality of life. You know, I'm gonna say something that's not slighting Chester in any way, but I would've loved for [the Scott Weiland] lineup to have gone on forever [or] until we were taken out by our elbows and heels, but it just… we did not dictate where we're at now. By any means.”