• 締切済み

Feel difficultについて

I feel difficult にはどんなニュアンスが込められてるのでしょう? ある事柄について聞いたらこう言われました。 まだ決心が固まってないかといえば、(You havent dicided?are you hesitaing?) 違う、 I have dicided and i know what i have to doと言います。 この場合のDifficultとはなんなんでしょうか??

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

下記の2の意味でしょう。     http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/difficult http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/difficult      「もう、やると決めたし、何をやらなくてはならないかも知っている」、ただし     日本語で言えば「困っています」とか「これやりにくいんだよな」、「一筋縄ではいかないんだよ」という感じです。転じて「気が乗らないんだよね」という含みもあります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.2

正しい文章ではありませんが、使われることがあるようです。un-cooperative という意味だろうと、言い換えると "No, I'm not going to help; I feel difficult." という意味だろうと思います。 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120409050757AAThL2w

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

『二の足を踏む』というニュアンスです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 彼女からメールが来ました。訳してください。

i want to meet you too, and you have nice english you know? so what do you do for living ? are you working? see you soon,.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• feel

How do you feel about it? それについてあなたはどう思いますか? という文についてなのですが、howをwhatに変えるとだめなのでしょうか????というかどう意味が変わるのでしょうか???? What do you think of~?とかのパターンだったらhowを使ってはいけないと以前習ったことがあり、混乱しています・・・・

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

By myself, I am trying to study Regulatory Affairs regulations. For my job, I have to do a lot of research to know what I'm talking about each day, because technically, I'm not qualified to hold my position. But luckily, I work for a small company and have the opportunity to try to make it work. And so far, I feel I have done very well, and I have been recognized for my achievements. I still feel I do not know enough sometimes, and I can feel very stressed that I may do something wrong. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 (1)Regulatory Affairs regulations をどう訳していいかわかりません。 (2)真ん中から最後までのand I have been recognized for my achievements. I still feel I do not know enough sometimes, and I can feel very stressed that I may do something wrong.もどんな感じになるんでしょうか、なんとなく訳しても、ん??っていう感じの文になってしまいます。長いんですけれどもお時間取れる方お願いします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Today,a new teacher came to our class and said:i know japanese..and i said:genkidesuka? Teacher was surprised "how do you learn japanese?" and i said i have one friend .) thank you again and again..what are you doing?is that different things you have?write me..goodbye 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 意味が理解できない・・・

メールなのですが.... どういう状態なのかさっぱり分かりません>< 訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 i have a present for you. 時間が経ってから... what am i gonna do? THIS GAME IS STARTING TO MAKE MAD. idk. what to do! i have these things now. and i don't know what to do with them. crap, why me ! i thought i was doing good.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。