• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:ハガキの文章が読めません(英語))

ハガキの文章が読めません(英語)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ハガキの文章が読めない時、どうすればいいのか知りたい
  • 高校生の重要な期末試験まであと少しで、質問してみたいことがある
  • 英語のテストを受けたけど、自分で問題を解くのが難しい

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

ほぼ解読できていますよ。 Currently I learn in high school. Soon I will have an important final exams. I wrote a test in math, Polish and English language. The school subject are compulsory. After the exams I can go to college. I really like most mathematics so may be it will be something associated with it. 一部不明な部分もありますが、直訳してみると以下のようになります。 「私は今、高校で学んでいます。もうすぐ重要な期末試験を受けます。数学、ポーランド語、そして英語の試験を受けました。学校で学ぶ科目は必修です。試験が終われば大学に行くことができます。私が一番好きなのは数学なので、これに関連した(学科を選択することになるかも知れません)。」 ご参考まで。

r-c
質問者

お礼

こちらの質問にも回答してくださりありがとうございます(T_T)。 あやふやな所が分かってスッキリしました。 ちゃんと自分で読んで理解できるように頑張ります。 本当にありがとうございました!。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の3つの文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 (1) In my opinion, the most important subject in all is home economics. Most student don't think it is important. Because it is not necessary to a university entrance exam. However, what we learn this subject, for example, cooking and sewing, is necessary things of daily life. We will surely be able to use these skills and knowledge in the future. (2) Today we live an information society. I think computers are useful for a lot of jobs. Nowadays I use my personal computer for three hours everyday. I can discuss about much things with friends by using it. Discussion on the Internet makes excited. This is why I think of the class of information very important. (3) I think no subject is less important than math. I like math. I enjoy to take my math class. I don't like any other subjects, because they are not interesting for me. My teacher also talks math is important too. I think math is very useful in my future.

• 英語の添削をしてください。4行です。

英語の添削をしてください。 Please keep in mind that I'm not English enough. I try writing in English. But kindly let me know soon if you do not understand what I wrote. I try to re-write it correct in the next mail.

• 和訳お願いします

i just wanna to tell u that maybe next two weeks i will be busy coz i will start my exams and when i end it i will be totaly freee :D..!,so i will miss you,be safe...!cya soon !!!^o^ この文章の和訳をお願いします! 友人男性から来たメールです。 ちなみに彼は英語圏の人ではありません;

• Keio University

I am sorry that I can't type in Japanese on my computer because my computer can't install Japanese keyboard thing for some reasons. However, I am currently 22 years old, and I am in Community College (Tanki Daigaku) in America to complete my A.A degrees (Kiso Gaku). However, I am trying to re-enter university from the beginning next year. However, I am Japanese, but since I came here when I was 15 years old, I have no ideas when it comes to Japanese universities' admission rules. Well, I am planning to take entrance examination with high school students next year. And I may choose Keio University. However, I don't want to take KIKOKUSHIJO exams, because it is competitive. Do you think that is it possible for me to take IPPAN NYUSHI with high school students to take exams for Keio University even though I graduated American High school? Please help me, I tries to collect all those information, but I somehow can't find any good resources and information. Thank you very much for your helps.

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• at とin はほとんど同じですか?

We started to learn English in junior high school. という文がありました。 が、 at junior high school と書いても同じですか?   in は広い場所、in Japan 、 in the world と atは狭い場所と習いましたので、 広い、狭いの間隔が話してにあるからin, at をつかうのですか?   また I live in this house. なと 狭くても、住んでいるというときは いつも live in ~を使いますよね。 いつも疑問に思って何年もたちました。 よろしく回答をお願いします。 

• ダイアローグ1800で分らない文章があるので教えてください

ダイアローグ1800で勉強をしているのですが、次の文章がよく分りません。 Now I know what it means to have meals in a foreign country; not only do I have to learn manners but also a lot of things with strange names. 訳は、 ちょっとレイジースーザンのことはもういいよ。他の国で食事をするにはマナーだけじゃなくて、いろいろ変な名前のついたものを覚えなくちゃいけないわけだね。 となっています。そこで疑問点なのですが、 (1) 訳の「ちょっとレイジースーザンのことはもういいよ。」に該当する英文の箇所が分りません。「Now I know what it means」かとも思いましたが、そうなるとその後の「to have meals in a foreign country」に続かないですよね? (2) 「not only do I have to learn manners but also a lot of things with strange names.」 の箇所は、 I have to learn not only manners but also a lot of things with strange names. と書き換え可能ですか? 先頭の「not only do」の箇所が分らないのです。  以上、どなたかご教示願えれば幸いです。

• 英語でなんと言うのか教えてください

「もし私が死んだら、多分あなたには一生私が死んだことを知らないままなんだろうね。だって家もとっても遠いしメールでしか連絡とるしか出来ないもんねぇ。」を英語でどう言うのか教えてください。 一応考えたのですが,,,(^^;) if I die,maybe you never know it forever.because my house is very far from your house and i only can keep in touch with you by e mail.

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

アメリカ人の友達に手紙を出そうと思うのですが、その前にfacebookでメッセージを送っておこうと考えています。 下の文がそれなんですが、ちょっと英語に自信がありません… どこかおかしなところはないか、添削をお願いします! I'm sorry for being so slow in writing letter to you. (手紙を書くのが遅くなっちゃってごめんなさい!) I couldn't write the letter because I was busy in school festival and in studying for the exam. (文化祭やテスト勉強で忙しかったので手紙が書けませんでした。) But today the exam finished and I wrote the letter to you. (でも今日テストが終わりました!そして手紙を書きました!) I will mail it tomorrow. (明日出すつもりです。) それと、本文(手紙)のほうもいくつか自信のない文があるので添削お願いします>< I became a second year high school student from April. (私は4月から高校2年生になりました!) New class is so-so. (新しいクラスはまぁまぁです。) I was very glad when I heard the news that you come to Japan again. (私はあなたがまた日本に来るというニュースを聞いて嬉しかったです。) へたくそな文ですみません、よろしくお願いします!

• 中学英語 作文

英作文の添削をお願いしたいです! 興味があることを1つだけ取り上げ、理由とともに3文以上30~40語の英文で書く。 I am interested in tennis because I like to play it. I want to play it well. So,I will belong a tennis club at high school and enjoy it with my new friends. テニスをすることが好きだから、興味があるというのは、理由になっていますか? また、最後の文は高校でテニス部に入るでしょうと書きたいのですが、高校でと言うのは、 上のような書き方であっていますか? お願いします。