• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。

its just like i feel trapped in a corner. i just dont want to be in a relationship that fast which might not worked and i cant get out because i didnt know the person well enough. これはどういう意味ですか?? よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

なんか罠にはまった感じ。そんなに急いで上手くいくかどうかもわからない関係なんか持ちたくないし、抜け出せなくなったらどうするのよ。だってどんな人だか全然知らないのよ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英語の歌詞を訳せる人いませんか?

I didnt hear you leave I wonder how am I still here I dont want to move a thing It might change my memory Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me I dont want to call my friends They might wake me from this dream And I cant leave this bed Risk forgetting all thats been Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問

こんな内容のメールを友達がもらったらしく i dont want girlfriend.i am a floating person. floating personはどんな意味ですか?調べたんですけど解釈がわかんなくて・・・ 地に足がついてない感じですかね???

• 英語の質問です。よろしくお願いします。

If u were in london i would have asked to come もしあなたがロンドンにいたら、わたしは来てほしいとお願いした と思う i didnt ask ...how are u? でもできなかった。 i feel sad... 悲しい気分です why? it is somehow related to me? なぜ それはわたしに関係あることですか? 以上 訳はあってますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳していただけませんか><

すみません。 友人からメールもらったんですが英語読めません。。。 どなたか訳していただけませんか^^; Anyway I'm fine. Recently I'm getting bored.......Already I want to go back to Japan. I really miss Japan. Many my classmates do back to thier own countries, so I feel so sad, especially when I go to the airport to say good-bye to my friends. Oh, gosh. And my English didnt improve....... I dont know what should I do...... I know I have to study hard, but I cant... So, what I want to say is I want to go back to Japan as soon as possible. But dont worry about me, maybe in 2weeks I will be fine. Anyway take care,

• 和訳代行 英語

(1)I felt as if I had been punched in the chest,and was filled with something absolute:joy and peace as well as love. (2)Sometimes their hints have come so plentifully they've made me feel thrilled like a child who can't open a lot of birthday presents fast enough. どちらかでも構いません お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語できるかた。。お願いします。

昨日、私が好意を抱いている男の子(アメリカ人)とメールのやりとりをしました。(彼)how are you? i'm not too good. cause i hurt a close friend cause i cant love her. i love her with all my heart but i am not in love with her..do you know the difference between the two? i already told her how i feel and she will not date me. so now i feel alone.. i dont deserve love at all..not from anybody..ときたのですが。。。 彼とはほぼ毎日メールしています、彼からhow are you?や are you doing anything tonight?のようなフレーズからメールが始まる感じです。デートにも誘われました。。 彼は私に何を求めているのか、何と言ってほしいのでしょう??。。。困ってます。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の文は英語で何て言えばいいでしょうか?

『もしマクドナルドでマックシェークを飲めば、あなたの喉の痛みは良くなるかもしれないよ。』 If you drink a Mac shake in Mac Donald's, your throat might feel getting better. I guess. ではどうでしょうか?もっと良い言い方があれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳の質問3点です。自分なりにやりましたがボロボロでした・・・

質問が3点あります。よろしくお願いします 1 僕はよく行くんだけど君は普段クラブへ行くの?とメールで聞かれたので、 行かないよ。でもダンスは好きだよ。と書きました。 そうしたら ??? Why you dont go to clubs? と聞かれました。この理由は、 「昔には行った。この辺のクラブは20代前半の子ばかりだし、ダンスは好きだけど歌ったり楽器を演奏するほうが好きだから。」 といいたいのですが、うまくいえません。 I used to going to clubs. ・・・・・ I like dance but I like singing and play music than dance. 教えてください。 2 予定は?と聞かれ、今晩は東京へいくと言ったのですが、予定が変更になり中止になってしまいました。そしたら whats up in Tokyo? ときかれました。中止になったということを英語で言うにはどういえばいいのでしょうか? I didnt go to Tokyo. ...it ...changed 3 今日は何してるの? という話で I dont know if i am going out. I do not feel good とはいってきました。これは「遊びに行くか分からない。気分が良くないんだ」 でいいのですよね?  大丈夫?風邪? 暖かくして家にいたほうがいいかもよ。 というにはどう英語でいえますか? Are you OK? you have catch a cold? you shold better stay .... 教えてください

• 彼女は何をいいたいのですか

外国人の知り合いから、i feel soo sad, i really feel bad i cant understand why i love to someone to dont feel anythont for me この訳をおしえてください 誤字があるかもしれないですが、どんなことをいいたいのか想像つきません 翻訳サイトつかわず英語わかるかた 教えてください また、このような場合どう英語で声をかけていいかもわかりません たとえばでいいので英語教えてください でも相手は私に話したいから聞いてといわれました、、、 教えてください ちなみに私も相手も20代後半から30代前半の女です