• 締切済み

英語を日本語に直してください。お願いします。

Facebookでチャットをしていた時に送られてきたメッセージが分からないのです(+o+) 日本語に直してください。。 お願いします。 (1)i want your asistance for selecting a a good field for carrier .. (2)i am confused for chosing the best field in university (3)give me some field names which is better (4)tell me cs beter or not                →csとはCareer Suicideでしょうか?? (5)which field is worthfull and pricefuul 彼はフェイスブックで何をして欲しいと言ってるのでしょうか? 英語を日本語に直してください。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

あまりこなれた翻訳ではありませんが、意味は分かると思います。 (1) キャリア(学歴・職歴)にとって良い分野を選ぶのを助けてほしい (2) 大学で最良の専攻分野を選ぶに当たって困惑しています (3) より良い専攻分野名を教えてください (4) コンピュータ科学(CS)は、より良いかどうか、教えてください  ※欧米大学の専攻でCSと言えば、Computer Science (5) どの専攻分野が価値があって費用に見合っているか  ※pricefuul又はpricefulは辞書になく、書き手が作った言葉かも

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語について また誰か助けてください。お願いします。

日本語について また誰か助けてください。お願いします。 明日は友達と会えなくなってしまったので悲しいです。 彼女は忙しいみたいです。 (1)なくなって=Is this NARU is negative form? 彼女は忙しいみたいです。 (2)みたいです = MITAI an in, she appears to be busy??? なので明日は予定がないから勉強でもしようかなと思います。 (3) I think I understand this but I am confused as it seems like a thought within a thought? WHY would I use かな and と思います? Thank you for your help. よろしくおねがいします!ありがとうございます

• 【英語】"for"の訳し方【日本語】

留学生の方に日本語を教えているのですが、"for"の訳し方に関して どのように教えればよいのか困っております。 例えば、 This gift is for me. だと、この for は「~のため」と訳すでしょう。 一方、 It is difficult for me. では、「~にとって」となり「~のため」とは訳せないはずです。 しかし、私が教えている方は両者の違いが分からないようで、私にも違いを説明することができませんでした。 for は他にもいろいろと訳がとれますが、今回は「~にとって」と「~のために(の)」に限定して考えます。 「~にとって」と「~のために(の)」は日本語として何が異なるのでしょうか? わかりやすく説明していただけると幸いです。 もし、要は慣れ。という類のものであれば、「~にとって」と「~のために(の)」の違いがわかりやすい例文をいくつか頂けないでしょうか?

• 次の英語を日本語にお願いします

次の英語を日本語にお願いします What, Work hard.Do your best, and will it not be it is what me?It always looks for the answer of the question of which the answer doesn't go out. Only such a way of life might be able to be done why. I weak am hated.

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• ◆簡単な英語訳をお願いします。

次の日本語を英語訳したいのですが、以下で合っているでしょうか? 原文:私が大学を卒業したのは10年以上前の事だ。 英訳:The day which I graduated university is more than 10 years ago. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい!

英語を日本語に訳していただけると助かります!「Yes it seem I have been confused with you two girls Aymui was my F.B. friend then I asked you but did not Know your name until now so thank you Ikumi and it is so nice to be able to have a little chat with you both and I must say thank for the English translation I really appreciate that xx」 お願いします!

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

For you ○○,i will make the world stop and make time last for ever, so i can give you the best day of your life.... because for me .the best thing is to see you smile. というメッセージを頂きましたが、どう訳して良いのか分かりません。 World stopという辺りがどう解釈して良いのか... 英語に詳しい方教えて下さい。

• 英語を日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

英語を日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 外国の企業からメールが届いたのですが、 あなたの会社は何の法律ですか??? どうゆう意味でしょうか? Hi there. we’re A who just called you and left a message. We’re making documents for foreign equity to my customer , So I have a few question. I’d like to know what applicable low on your company was incorporated. Are they incorporation and registration procedure in California? Please, give us reply. Thank you. Bset regards, そして、下の文章も届きました。 Thank you for your reply. I already read 10-K Form, but I can not find it. Let me make sure, is incorporated under the laws of the state of California, right? どなたか、日本語訳にできるかた、お願いします。