外国企業からのメールの内容とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 外国企業からメールが届いたが、相手の会社についての情報を求められている。
  • メールの内容は主に法律や登記手続きに関する問い合わせが含まれている。
  • 返信メールには、相手がカリフォルニア州の法律に基づいて設立されていることを確認したい旨が記載されている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

英語を日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 外国の企業からメールが届いたのですが、 あなたの会社は何の法律ですか??? どうゆう意味でしょうか? Hi there. we’re A who just called you and left a message. We’re making documents for foreign equity to my customer , So I have a few question. I’d like to know what applicable low on your company was incorporated. Are they incorporation and registration procedure in California? Please, give us reply. Thank you. Bset regards, そして、下の文章も届きました。 Thank you for your reply. I already read 10-K Form, but I can not find it. Let me make sure, is incorporated under the laws of the state of California, right? どなたか、日本語訳にできるかた、お願いします。

noname#114311
noname#114311
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

インコーポレートは動詞で、「法人化する]という意味。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/incorporate/UTF-8/ インコーポレーションは名詞で、「法人格付与」の意味です。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/incorporation/UTF-8/

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ハイ、  今電話して、メッセージを残したA(会社の)者です。  お客さんのために海外株の書類を作っています。  で、質問ですが  貴社が創設された際、どの法律が適用されたか知りたいのです。  貴社はでカリフォルニア州に登録されている「インコーポレーション」ですか。  ご返事ください。  ありがとう。  敬具 *****  ご返事ありがとうございます。   10-Kの書類はもう読みましたが、いま見つかりません。  確認したいのですが、貴社はカリフォルニアの州法に基づいて「インコーポレート」されているのですね?  結局カリフォルニアでの「現地法人」なのか、どうか、と聞いているのでしょう。

noname#114311
質問者

お礼

なるほど、ありがとうございます。 ところで、インコーポレーションとインコーポレートの違いをご存知ですか?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• すみませんが日本語略してください

We are sorry for the late reply. We can't ship the leash and collar to you at the moment. We will issue the money for the leash and collar to your account. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Catarina

• 英語を教えてください

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ご連絡ありがとうございます。 返信が遅れてすみません。 1度お会いしたいのですが、私も英語があまり話せません。 来週で1度お会いできたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you very much for your reply and I am sorry for late reply. I would like to meet you but I am not at English. I am grad to meet you if we can meet next week. Best regards,

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです。

英文を日本語訳にして頂けますか。 about your requested on the different species, a lot of those species we are not allow to export them from Florida and even to touch them$B!D(B i know a lot of those species are been exporter thru California and now is been more restriction on a lot of the turtles i'm not going to be able to help you with that on lizard yes some of them i get them from time to time$B!D(B please send your complete order and as you want to proceed with the order... お願いします。

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしいです。

下記の文章をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳お願いします。↓ We would like to inform you that we are able to provide a visa support one month before arrival. Visa support is free of charge in our hotel, but in a case of no-show or cancellation we will be obliged to charge you a penalty (3000.00 RUR). As for necessary details for guest's visa, we need the passport details of the guest and the copy of the passport with the signature (!) of the person, who will guarantee the price for visa support by his credit card. Then, please, could you fill in the authorization letter, which we have added to this message. Please, don't forget to sign the authorization letter and mark "price for visa support (3000.00 RUR)". We can provide visa support earlier than one month prior to arrival but in this case we have to charge but not authorize the price for 3000 rubles for visa support from your credit card. This amount can be used as a deposit for your accommodation and extra services. During the process of refund of the unused funds back to your credit card the bank takes percent for currency conversion. If you agreed with these terms please confirm it in written form.

• 英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 日本語訳にしてください

> Thank you for your enquiry. > > The price will be £65.00 plus £5.00 for parkin Please reply to confirm your booking 訳を教えてください