• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします(*_*)

外国のFacebookの友達からTwitterをやっているかと聞かれました。 やってないけどする予定だよとメールで返信したら Hey! We never talked together I think :) How are you? と返信がきました(ToT) 全く英語がしゃべれなくて困っているので日本語訳と何て返せばいいかアドバイスお願いします(*_*)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. 日本語訳     やあ、お互い話しあったことはまだ無いような気がする:)(改めて)どう、元気? 2. Same here, I'm fine. 「こちらも同様(話し合えて:)うれしい)、おかげさまで。」     とお返しになっては如何でしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We will post on our Facebook wall and yours how great we think you are. How well you dress and the fact that we love your new hair cut!

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にしてください。

You are wonderful I cannot wait to be together I think we shall have wonderful relationship

• 翻訳してください

hey how was your turkey day?lol are you there stud? 翻訳サイトで出てくる返答はいらないです

• 歌詞の翻訳の添削をお願いします!

自分は英語に関してはまだまだ未熟なので、表現や訳し方により良い日本語があればぜひ教えてください。 For every day, I look around me, 毎日自分の周りを見回す For every time I see you near 常にあなたの近くを見る I think of stars with lights surround me 光が私を包み、星を思う I think the earth that keeps you here あなたと共に地球を思う Cause I will only follow My true heart 私は信じたたことに従う And I can see it clear now そして確信を持てた Right from the start 良いスタートよ We saw the change (saw the change) 私たちは変わった That we all needed (That we all needed) 全て自分たちに必要だったこと We saw how good that we could be (could be) 私たちの中に可能性を見た We'll never let little things come between us 私たちの仲は何事でも裂かせない Now that we found this destiny 運命を見つけた今 And we can stand up tall now 私たちは立ち上がることができる To any hate Cause best friends stick together どんなに嫌いになっても 親友の私たちは一緒 We love and tolerate 愛してるわ If one falls down (down) 誰かが傷ついたら We all come around 皆が集まる Yeah, you're so real 当然よ To be anything, anything that you want to be 何事にもそうでありたい Yeah よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

You haven't worked together before… Patrick: No. We had the same manager, but that was about it. We ran into each other at a concert once, I think it was a Christmas thing over at KROQ. Bennington: At Universal Studios. We saw each other there. We'd kind of said hello in passing a few times. I know we played, with Linkin Park, at festivals, but we've never done a proper tour where we were out on the road together for a good amount of time.

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey!に 『Hi:) チャットしてきてくれて良かった(>_<)今丁度怖い夢見て起きた所だったんだ(>_<) how are you?』と言いたいのですが、 微妙なニュアンスが難しく英語にできません; 『チャットしてきてくれて良かった(>_<)今丁度怖い夢見て起きた所だったんだ(>_<)』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m