質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたがここにいたらいいと願う。     旅先からの絵はがきにはよくある言葉です。was のところに were を使うのが普通です。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

I wish you were here. あなたがここにいればいいのになあ,と思う(本当はいないけど) 仮定法で,今のことでも過去形を用います。 本来,仮定法では he/I were ~のように he や I でも were を用いるのですが, 実際の英語では普通の過去形と混同され,そのまま was を用います。 もちろん,you の場合はもともと were のはずなのですが, 仮定法でも普通の過去形どおり I was という流れのため, 逆に仮定法ではあらゆる場面で was と勘違いして you was などと言っているのでしょうか。 単なるブロークンというだけかもしれませんが, なかなか面白いですね。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

あなたがここにいればなぁ。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとな---くは意味が分かるのですが、分からない部分があります。 英語が得意な方 よろしくお願いします。 WOW hahah .what a good dream you did have . i wish i did have the same one ..haha i was impressed by you Spanish .. went i so you email and so what you wrote it make me so but so happy .. :^) i wish the women who marry ! is only a wish but i wish it was you :^)

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

I hope you did not get the idea that you stayed too long in here. It was not you, it was me trying to adjust. Nothing more than bad timing. 上記の文を日本語にしてみたのですが、いまいちすっきりとしません。。。 どなたか、英語のできる方がいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Here is my mother's birthday cake! I saved you a piece! I had a very busy day today. I was running around. I would've spoke to you sooner but there was so But I'm here now! What have I missed so far? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にしてください。お願いします!!

hehehehee thats ok. dont be sorry about being late. dont worry about english. you can keep trying. just try it :) even if you write errors, i can understand what you meant :) i totally like you. you are really nice and interesting. beautiful, attractive and seductive! :D hehe i wish i was with you >.< sorry, i wasnt in kumamoto. i was in tokyo, yokohama and kamakura. i drunk kumamoto sake in a restaurant in yokohama :) but i would love to visit kumamoto for you too <3 if you like :* have you skype, line, kakaotalk, facebook? <3

• 英語から日本語に訳してください。

how was you are x mas I spect so beautiful as mines just pass around here to say hi greetings. スペイン語圏内の方なのでタイプミスとかあるかもしれません。 翻訳機にかけても意味がわかりませんでした。

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

Phew, you dont know how good it is to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! やれやれ?(ひゃー?)あなたは知らない、どのくらい調子がいいのか、あなたから聞くために (体の調子がよくない事をいいました) I wish I was there or you were here. 私はそこにいた、あなたはここにいた???? (ちょっと訳せません) It was very good to hear from you I was very worried あなたからとてもよかったと聞けた、私はとても心配してた。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい☆

I never stop thinking about you or wishing you were here. You made me so happy!

• 日本語にして下さい

Is that why you came the last time too? How long did you stay the last time you were here?