• ベストアンサー

英語→日本語 への翻訳

これはどういう意味でしょうか? つまりはeducation abroad program に申し込む理由を書けばいいんですかね? why you should be selected for the education abroad program

noname#165591
noname#165591
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

これはアメリカの大学に申し込む時などにも見られる言い回しですが、日本人にはなじみの薄い言い回しなのでとまどうかもしれません。 訳としては「あなたがこの海外勉強プログラムにふさわしいという理由を述べよ」ということですが、もっというとあなたを選ぶとどのようなプラスが御互いにあるかということを聞いています。つまり数ある応募者の中から自分を選ぶということが、自分にとってどのぐらい大切であるか(応募理由)のみならず、選んだ相手もあなたを選んだことによってどういう利点があるかという、両方の理由を聞いています。 私もアメリカの大学入学申し込み時似たような質問があったので、異文化の交流がさかんになること、違った価値観からの専門分野へのアプローチ、そしてアメリカの文化を個人レベルでもっと日本に広められることなどを書いた記憶があります。

noname#165591
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました

その他の回答 (1)

• topazo
  • ベストアンサー率60% (14/23)
回答No.1

申し込む理由だけでは不十分なのでは?? 直訳すれば、「(プログラム応募者の中で)なぜあなたが選ばれるのか教えてください」 つまり、自己推薦文を書けという事です。 あなたの参加理由がプログラムの意図とどれだけ合致しているか、あなたが参加することで何に貢献できるか、どれだけ強い思いを持ってプログラムに参加するのか、将来の目標との一致性など書けばよいのでは、と思いますよ~。

noname#165591
質問者

お礼

有難うございます。助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章が難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)the purpose of education is to help you adjust to a new environment. (2)the education overseas can be different from that of your own country. (3)education can bring about personal and intellectual growth. (4)education abroad can help you settle back into your former lifestyle.

• 英語→日本語 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 The Offspringというバンドのface bookのコメントなのですが、翻訳ツールで試しても全く意味が通じず焦ってます。 とりあえずよく解りませんが4月4日に何か東京で何かやる?その為にはコメントが必要?な気がするので、ファンとしてはとても気になります。どなたか教えて頂けませんか? Hey Japanese Offspring Fans, We've got a special chance for you to meet The Offspring and be one of the very first to hear music from their new album. If you can be in Tokyo the evening of Wednesday April 4, tell us why you absolutely must be there for the listening session in a comment on this post. The fan with the best/funniest comment that also gets the most likes by Midnight on Monday Japan Standard Time will get to come to the listening session with a friend.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語の訳してください。お願いします。 If you want to come then you should! Is it too expensive for you?

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いします。

It should be a great experience for you to train with her, for sure ! When shall you go to Kyoto ? 「それは確かにあなたにとって彼女とする訓練は素晴らしい経験になるでしょう。  京都に行ってみますか?」    訳はこんな感じでよろしいでしょうか?    2行目の shall をどのように訳したらいいのかよくわかりません。  どうか教えてください。    お願い致します。  ちなみにこの英文はフランス語を母国語とするヨーロッパ人の方のものです。

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語について

You should understand how scary it can be for small children to spend a night alone. ここで使われているcan beってどういう意味ですか?よくわからないので、教えてもらえると嬉しいです

• 日本語訳について

ホイットマンの『草の葉』の一説です。 ”Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?” わたしの意訳は 「見知らぬ者よ、もし君がぼくと出逢い、すれ違うとき、ぼくに話しかけたいという気持ちを持ちながら、何故君はぼくに語り掛けないのだ? そして何故ぼくは君に話しかけないのだ?」 should you はこの場合、Don't You と同義と考えていいのでしょうか? 一行目が良くわかりません。

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.