• ベストアンサー

意味を教えてください。

tbh your badasss friend special when u play resident evil 5 with me 〇〇 show me the real u like photo ↑の意味を教えてくださいますか・・・? お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

うわっ、こりゃあ普通の辞書では歯が立たないですね。 tbh = to be honest 率直に言って badasss = bad ass たちの悪い resident evil 5 日本の 「バイオハザード5」 書き直すと  → to be honest, your bad ass friend special when you play "Resident Evil 5" with me 〇〇 show me the real you like photo まだよく分からないけれども、「君のろくでなしの友人がいうように、君が僕と 「バイオハザード5」 をプレーしている時には、〇〇は写真のようにはっきりと、君という人間を見せている」 とでもいうことでしょうか (この日本語訳もよく分からないかもしれないですが・・・)。

noname#172741
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました(・∀・) 未だに意味がよくわからないですが、適当に返事しておこうかと思います。(笑) またよろしくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

i like u so much anytime. BECAUSE your FRIEND of mine. you feel me? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文で・・・。

すいません。少し教えて下さい。 You play tennis with friends .と You play tennis with your friends . 表現としてどちらがより適切ですか。教えて下さい。

• 下記の翻訳をお願いします。(簡単な文章ですが)

下記の翻訳をお願いします。(簡単な文章ですが) Let me say to you that when you have a good friend like me , you must trust me to be your friend, otherwise you will make yourself very unhappy.

• 意味を教えてください

if you would like me to tell her i emailed u. i will. i dont want you to lose a good friend because of me.

• 和訳をお願いします!

Did u remember what u saying to me before when you was here at guam'.your the one tell me that il0veyou...why u asking me like that..if you d0usn't like me anym0re.okey fine.. よろしくお願いします。

• 意味の違いを教えてください

意味の違いを教えてください 1 a) He is one of my friends who help me with my homework.   b) He is the only pne of my friends who helps me with my homework. よろしくお願いします

• この文の意味教えてください

A sculpture of Einstein sitting on a bench is more human and approachable than a sculpture in a museum. If you are walking along the street and see this Einstein, what do you do? You might put your arm around his shoulder pr ask someone to take a photo of the two of you. Perhaps you think about how Einstein changed the world and how you might change the world. Or what it might have been like to be the friends with Einstein. 最後のOr what it might have been like to be the friends with Einstein.ってどういう意味ですか? どなたか教えてください

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

You may have lots of friends or Relatives who can spend time with you but later on, they still have to leave you behind but when you have a special partner, he or she will always be there for you when needed. 私は直訳しかできないので、全体的な意味がわかりません。 詳しい方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 和訳をお願い致します。

When you told me you broke up with me I didn't block you. I still wanted to be friends with you, because when you like someone truly, you don't go away because they say no to you. この文章の和訳をよろしくお願い致しますm(._.)m