• ベストアンサー

至急!翻訳お願いします!;)

自分で翻訳サイトをつかっていろいろ調べてみましたが、うまく翻訳できませんでした。 翻訳してもらえると助かります!よろしくお願いします:-)(ハード) pleasure to meet u but i hate to break it to u i dont go to milehigh any more havent for a while now theres alot of cool people there u will definetly enjoy it go mustangs ※milehigh は学校の名前です。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

pleasure to meet u お会いできて、うれしいです。 but i hate to break it to u でも、あなたに打ち明けるのは嫌だけど(言いにくいんだけど) i dont go to milehigh any more milehighには、もう行っていません。 havent for a while now もう、ずいぶん行っていません。 theres alot of cool people there あそこには、いけてる人がたくさんいるから u will definetly enjoy it go mustangs 絶対、はめを外して楽しめるよ。

nachon95822
質問者

お礼

訳していただきありがとうございました ;)(ハード) よくわからなかった最後の部分がわかって、mailに返信することができました! Thx!!!

その他の回答 (1)

• gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.1

あなたに会えるのは嬉しいの。でもこんなことあなたに言いたくないけど、milehiにはもう行かない。しばらく行ってないもの。もうイケてる子達がたくさんいて、あなたも楽しんでるでしょう。 すみません、最後の"go mustangs"が何を言わんとしているのか全く予測つきませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

いつもありがとうございます。 翻訳お願いします。 I want go to japan in this year but i still dont know that i will go or not and I have been there once when i was children I wish you to meet again friend

• 翻訳をお願いします

お友達からメールを頂いたのですが 翻訳できません 英語の得意な方がおられましたらよろしくお願いします and no i havent heard of that new ○○○.hope it makes it to the states, that would be fun. i love comic i am reading i luv halloween. do you think you could mail me some stuff from japan? like ○○○ or something cool? if not then its cool. この最後の下りは それらを送って欲しいとのことでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

最近PS3を買って、フレンドが何人かできたのですがほとんど外人で、久しぶりに起動してみたら何人かのフレンドからメールが届いてました。 たぶんゲームに関連する内容だとは思うのですが、英語がさっぱりなので返信に困っています。 3つも申し訳ないですが訳してもらえないでしょうか? 1.lay off the 3C 2.I got the new batman arkham aslyem it c@@@@l 3.hav u got the new ps3 update what would u rake it out of 10 i think its a cool change and i giv it a 9/10 and it u dont hav get it beleav me its rather cool. plus it takes about 10minuts 2 download send me ur raiting of it out of 10 by(;

• どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 "That sounds awesome! I hope I get to see something just as cool when I go to Japan in November. " どの様な意味になるでしょうか? また文中の"as"はどのような意味で使われてるんでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語翻訳の質問です

こんにちわ よろしくお願いします! カナダの方からのメールです。 私の力では翻訳できず・・・ 英語の得意な方よろしくおねがします。 長くてすいません。。。 I'm glad you searching Owen Sound on google map. I like exploring Japan on google Earth, however the more I search the more I want to visit. Kyoto is one of the have to see stop I want to visit. I think it would be a beautiful place to visit. I also want to find some beautiful places maybe not as tourist heavy to get a more "aw this is Japan" feeling. I would like to visit Oogata sandy beach, it sounds like I would really enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy to really do near me is to go to Sauble beach with is about 20 minutes from Owen sound. If you come visit Canada it would be a pleasure to guide you around. You'll have to give me a little heads up so I can save some money if you want to visit a different province, or to let me know if theres some place you want to see, so I can make a map of how to get there =D. I do indeed know what you mean. ^_^

• 翻訳お願いします(;_;)

英語に詳しい方、この文章の正確な翻訳お願いします。 Ha i am kind to everyone.. and i have no reason to be rude to you You're a very nice person and are easy to talk to Your sentence "I was happy that I had ever met you :P" Ha do you mean " i am sad i cant meet you" cuz your way of saying it means you dont wanna meet me lol... I think its amazing... i would die for a view like that... You do marathons? この文章はmy space中で 受信したメッセージです。 このメッセージを受信する前、私は あなたはとても優しい人ですね。あなたと出会えて とても嬉しいです。 添付した湖の画像、 とてもきれいでしょ? 実は今度ここで開かれる マラソン大会に出場する 予定なの という内容のメッセージを 相手に送りました。 そのことも踏まえて 翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします(;_;)

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• 英語 pleasure

①It was a pleasure to meet you. お会いできて嬉しいです。 I take pleasure in reading books. ② 私は本を読むことを楽しんでいます。 このpleasureていう名詞は、①はa がありますが、②は冠詞がないんですけどなんでですか? あと②のtakeてどいう意味ですか?なんでinがあるんですか?

• この文章の意味を至急教えてください

お恥ずかしいですが、この英文の意味がわかりません。教えてください。Did I ask you if you been to Los Angeles I'm planning to go in January if okay with the doctor. I want to travel when it is still cool.