• ベストアンサー

訳し方

訳し方がわかりません。特に,after のところ This breed is called after the name of an island with the same name. お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.1

この種族(品種)は同名である(居住地の)島の名前に基づいて呼ばれています。

math555
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 そうか,前置詞の[命名]~にちなんで というのがありますね。 そうか,ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!These self-same knights eventually

These self-same knights eventually went on to become synonymous with the island of Malta and it is with them that our exploration of this fabulous island nation begins. 全体の内容はマルタ島の旅行に関することで、ここでは歴史を述べてるみたいです。 andの前までは”やがて、この騎士団はマルタ島を意味するようになった” のような解釈でいいんですかね? 後半の意味がよくわからないんです… 宜しくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください

They’re founders and co-owners of a company called Buttendz: “the market leader in hockey & lacrosse grips.” They launched the business with an unforgettable name in 2014 after years working the sales beat. ここでのgripsとsales beatの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

The ratio of these two rate constants after conversion to the same time unit is about A, an enormously large number. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• Def Tschの歌詞の聞こえ方

『Pacific Island Music』 の歌詞の部分で、公式HPによると、 This is an introduction to Pacific Island Music とあるのですが、私にはどうしてもIslandの部分 がguidanceに聞こえるのですが、どうしてでしょうか? Pacific Islandとくるから、音がつながってそう聞こえる からでしょうか?文脈的に考えればIslandで合ってると思いますが・・・

• 文法お願いします

The speed( )this digital camera can transmit an image is remarkable. (1)of (2)how (3)of which (4)with which ( )にどれが当てはまりますか? 根拠もつけて回答お願いします

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 9It is confirmed by an internal remark of the British Foreign Secretary, Selwyn Lloyd: Germany is the key of the peace of Europe. 10A divided Europe has meant a divided Germany. 11To unite Germany while Europe is divided, even if practicable, is fraught with danger for all. 17On the afternoon of 17 June he expressed on the radio his inner solidarity with the demonstrators. 18At the same time he called on them ‘not to be carried away into doing anything rash in response to provocations’. 19This hesitant stance was significant; it disappointed the East German population and robbed them of any hope of a reunification in the near future.

• 英語の文法について

はじめまして。 あなたの名前は、私の姉の名前と同じです と言う日本文を英訳すると 「Your name is the same as the name of my older sister.」 で良いのですか? また、 あなたの名前も、私の姉の名前と同じです。 の文章を英訳すると 「Your name is the same as the name of my older sister, too.」 で良いですか?

• 次の文章を翻訳できる方、お願いします。

Northern Ireland, which is at the top of the separate island called Ireland, is politically part of the UK and separate from the country called Ireland to its south. 文法的な注意事項もあればそれも教えてください。 初歩的な質問すみません。

• muckの単語を含む例文和訳をお願いします

1.introduction; use of of These expressions have similar meanings to the determiners muck many and most, but the grammar is not quite the same. In particular, of is used after these expressions even before nouns with no determiner. Compare:

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I have been back and forth with them and they don't understand me. They gave me an English speaking line and it disconnects shortly after an automated machine. I called both of the numbers provided and the lady answering just keeps giving me the English line. I have called it several times and it isn't working. The room number is OOO Talk soon よろしくお願いします。