• ベストアンサー

日本語に翻訳してください!!

In 1931,she made up her mind to become a nun and took the name Teresa. Her life began to change when she was thirty-six years old. という文章です。一応、私も翻訳してみたのですが文章がおかしくなってしまって…。 お願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1931年に、彼女は尼僧になる決心をし、テレサと言う名前になった。     36歳の時、彼女の人生は変わり始めた。

solitude001
質問者

お礼

お答えいただき感謝の意を申し上げます。 大変助かりました。有り難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

She always had to write them our in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old.

• 日本語に翻訳してください!

Teresa loved children very much. She liked to talk about a little boy who was brought to her by some Sisters. He was suffering from a bad stomachache. “So I sat the child down and asked when he last ate something. That morning? Nothing. Last night? Nothing. Yesterday? Nothing. The stomachache came from hunger!” Teresa worked hard for poor children. For example, she started an international fund that helps children by supporting programs to train them. 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳してください

この文章を日本語訳してください。おねがいします In the 1950s, she retired from movies, but become increasingly popular as a TV star. She remarried. She was still accused by many in China of having been a spy for the Japanese during World War2, so she did not visit China for more than two decades. She became host of her own show in 1969 and went on to report from Palestine and Vietnam, two very troubled areas of the world. In 1974, she was elected to the Japanese Diet, where she served for 18 years as Outaka Yoshiko. Yet another life was added to the many she had already had. Upon retiring from government service, she became a leader of the Woman’s Asian Fund. She has written a book about her life under these many names. At the age of 90, Outaka was still very active. Despite the many difficulties that she experienced in life and the many changes, she continued to re-work herself in each “new life.” In a world of growing uncertainty, she is a fine model for all of us of how to adapt to changing conditions. Growth and development are important, even as we get old.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 特にマザーの言葉にこだわってお願いします。 (1)Over the next few years, some Sisters joined Mother Teresa. (2)Many of them were her former students. (3)Mother Teresa and these Sisters worked very hard. (4)They saved the lives of many homeless children. (5)They cared for sick people and old people too. (6)She said, "Always have a cheerful smile. Don`t only give your care, but give your heart as well."

• 日本語に翻訳して頂けませんか。

手紙交換の相手から頂いたハガキで、頑張って自分で読んでみたんですが わからない箇所があったので質問させて頂きます。 間違っている部分等もあれば教えて下さい。宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m My name is +++. I'm 18 years old. I live in Olsztyn capital warma(?) and masuna(?). I am glad that you wrote to me. I have 2 old brother. One wres(?) and works in United states. I have not seen him 8 years. This summer I ??? see my brothers but I did not receive a visa. so I ?end the holiday with my best friend.

• 翻訳してください。

翻訳してください。 (1)Mother Teresa began her work for children in Kolkata in 1948. (2)In some parts of the city,the people were very poor and they had no schools for children. (3)Mother Teresa gathered together some children and taught the alphabet to them. (4)It was not easy because they had no pens and no notebooks.

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつもお世話になっています。 A.Waleyの『 TALE OF GENJI 』 (帚木 The Broom-Tree)から わからないところと訳の間違っているところを教えていただければと思います。 1) 『 When she decided on this step she was perfectly sincere and had not the slightest intention of ever returning to the world. Then some female friend hears of it and ”Poor thing,” she cries; ”in what an agony of mind must she have been to do this !” and visits her in her cell. 』 ●彼女がこの道のりを決心するとき、彼女は完璧に見せかけでなく、そして決して世の中に戻る意向は少しも持ちませんでした。そしてある女性の友達はそれを関知します。そして「かわいそうに」と彼女は叫びます、「彼女は大変な心の苦悩の中で、こうしなければならなかったに違いありません!」そして彼女の独居房の中に彼女を訪ねます。・・・・・? ”in what an agony of mind must she have been to do this !”・・・・・ ここは she must have been to do this in what an agony of mind.ですか? (she must have been to do this in a 【great】 agony of mind.)・・・・? must have been ・・・・ここの「must be」は「~に違いない」? been to do~・・・ここの「be+to不定詞」は「予定」ですか? 「~to do this」は前回の「尼僧院に入ること」ですか?「She becomes more lugubrious than ever, and finally enters a nunnery.」(前回の文より) 2) 『 When the husband, who has never ceased to mourn for her, hears what she has become, he bursts into tears, and some servant or old nurse, seeing this, bustles off to the nunnery with tales of the husband's despair, and ”Oh Madam, what a shame, what a shame !”』 ●夫は(彼は彼女に対して決して嘆くことをやめていませんでした)彼女が何になってしまったか聞く時、彼は泣き出し、そしてある従者もしくは年をとった乳母はこれを見て、夫の絶望の話と共に修道院へせわしく動き回ります。そして「おお、奥様、あんまりです、あんまりです!」・・・・・? who has never ceased to mourn for her・・・・彼女が家を出て行ったことを嘆き続けていたということですか? bustles off・・・・せわしく動き回る?夫の絶望の話を持って修道院へ急き立てられるように向かうということですか? what a shame・・・・辞書に「あんまりだ」と載っていたのですが、「なんて恥ずかしい事!」という直訳になるのでしょうか? 3) 『 Then the nun, forgetting wherer and what she is, raises her hand to her head to straighten her hair, and finds that it has been shorn away. In helpless misery she sinks to the floor, and do what she will, the tears begin to flow. 』 ●その時尼僧は彼女がどこにいて何であるかを忘れて、彼女の髪をまっすぐにするために彼女の頭に手を上げ、そしてそれが刈り取られてしまったことを見出します。助けのない惨めさの中で、彼女は床にくずれるように倒れ、どうしても、涙は流れ始めます・・・・・・? Then・・・・その時? raises her hand to her head to straighten her hair,・・・・「raises」は手を頭に触れてみる感じですか? do what she will・・・・・どうしても?(どんなことをしても?) what she will doが元の形ですか?(彼女がしようとすること?) 「do」を前に出して「彼女が何をしても」という強調的な意味にしたのでしょうか? 夫も妻も取り返しがつかない事態になって、初めて真の気持ちに気付けたのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 瑛訳の問題です お願いします

英訳の問題です。 「来年、彼女は20歳になります。」 これを She will become 20 years old next year. としたのですが、模範解答では She will be 20 years old next year. となっていました。 自分の解答では間違っているでしょうか。become と be の使い分けがよく分かりません。 お願いします。

• 「私は来月、30歳になります。」 は、be going to も使えますか?

「私は来月、30歳になります。」を英文にすると、  I will be thirty (years old) next month.  ですが、willの代わりに、be going to を使って、  I am going to be thirty (years old) next month. でもいいのでしょうか? 詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Yumi Sekine, 41, a nurse by profession, began training 12 years ago and has reached levels beyond those of any other female bodybuilders competing in Japan. Due to her highly developed physique, Sekine is often the target of harsh criticism ? What she refers to as “female-bodybuilder bashing.