質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • RAUMY
  • ベストアンサー率28% (9/32)
回答No.1

「私のテーブル上には、まだ開いてもない本が三冊もある。」かな…

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• 和訳をお願いします

thanks again for letting me have some extra time to pay for this. my husbands disability check comes on the 3rd each month so I will have the payment for you by that date

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 和訳してください

和訳してください I just now received your order. Did you fax it in? Customer Service had it and did not know what account it belong to. I recognized your name, so I will process your order. You wanted prices on books. I am waiting on our customer sevice person at Crumrine to help me. I will be in touch. Sorry again for the delay. 宜しくお願いします

• 英語です。至急お願いします。

代名詞の問題です。 I have no books to read on the train.Please lend me (it, them, one, the one). themが違うこと、it同一のもの、oneは同種を示すことはわかりました。 説明も交えてお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、 よろしくお願いします I'm very flattered to know that you think like that for me?️! My friends & sisters are really very kind to me! I'm just returning those kindness to them by being a good friend & co-workers also ! And Im so happy that you feel their concern it for me.?️ Actually some of them started to practice for the showtime even I'm not present! They really looking forward for my fast recovery . Once again...thank you! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

have a great day and the rest of the week. did you go look at my post with my new car lit up at night? are you x-box or ps3? we are just waiting for darksiders2 out on the 22nd of this month. the first one was good. hubby hd28 ps3 battlefield it's to fast for me.lol 半分くらいは理解できましたが、最後の1行は全く意味がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

相手に商品写真の要求と注文数を送った返事がこれです。 短い文章ですが後半何を言っているのか解りません。 翻訳お願いします。 I do have them available now if seriously interested in purchasing a pair,pleqse keep me posted for details on delivery and pics as well.

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 以下の和訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。お世話になります。以下の和訳をお願いします。 なるべく原文に即した形でお願い致します。ちょっとしたニュアンスのところが訳せず困っています。 お忙しいところすいませんが、お時間のある方よろしくおねがいいたします。 My employer/co-workers have discriminated against me. Some people act as though I am less competent than usual by others. I feel I have been treated with less respect than usual by others. I feel others are concerned they could “catch” my illness through Contact like a handshake or eating food I prepare. I feel others avoid me because of my illness. Some family members have rejected me because of my illness. I feel some friends have reject me because of my illness. I encounter embarrassing situations as a result of my illness. Due to my illness others seem to feel awkward and tense when they are around me. I have experienced financial hardship that has affected how I feel about myself. My job security has been affected by my illness. I have experienced financial hardship that has affected my relationship with others. I feel others think I am to blame for my illness. I do not feel I can be open with others about my illness. I fear someone telling others about my illness without my permission. I feel I need to keep my illness a secret. I feel I am at least partially to blame for my illness. I feel set apart from others who are well. I have a greater need than usual for reassurance that others care about me. I feel lonely more often than usual. Due to my illness, I have a sense of being unequal in my relationships with others. I feel less competent than I did before my illness. Due to my illness, I sometimes feel useless. Changes in my appearance have affected my social relationships.