• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

Nice babe, I am thinking about all the things were going to do when you get here. この文章をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

まず         Nice babe, I am thinking about all the things we’re (=we are) going to do when you get here.     と修復します。すると     「いいよ、ベイブ、あなたがここへ来た時(一緒に出来る)すべてのことを考えている。」 ということではないでしょうか。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

なるほど、そうですよね。 わかりました。 回答、どうも有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をどなたかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

和訳をどなたかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m 「I have been thinking nice things about you.」 君のいいことを考えている??なんて、変ですよね(^_^;) このnice thingの訳がよく分かりません・・・ 因みにアメリカ人のボーイフレンドからのメールに書いてありました。 よろしくお願いします。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 It's nice to have a job where gaming is a serious pursuit when you get to think about that and talk about that.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think i had forwarded you photos of my animals earlier,so why do you need more photos?I am becoming skeptical about this all since many people do contact us and get this photos and papers and end up not purchasing from us,so am afraid its not the case here.

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• 和訳みてください

Do you know about the 〇, are you going to the one in UK? 〇知ってる?UKいくの? ここのoneはthe〇のことですよね?

• 和訳をお願いします

I've been thinking about you this far when not introducing you to my friends, not myself よろしくお願いします。

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan.