• ベストアンサー

こんにちは、

こんにちは、 外国人です、Colloquial expression にいつも困っている、以下を説明していください: "母さんと二人切りになりたくない" "You don't want to be alone with my mother,right" これは本に出ているけど、意味がちょっと分からない。 母さんは相手の母のことですね。。。けど、my motherが書いていますね。。 ありがとうございます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#203135
noname#203135
回答No.2

こんにちは。 私は日本人です。 私は、外国人が簡単な日本語を、書きたい。 あなたの質問は何ですか? 私は分かりません。 あなたの日本語はまだ正しくないかもしれない。 なぜ、母さんは相手の母のことですか? When I translate this Japanese "母さんと二人切りになりたくない" to English, I say " I don't want to be alone with my mother". When I translate this English "You don't want to be alone with my mother,right" to Japanese, I say "あなたは私の母とふたりきりにはなりたくない" ふたつの文は違います。 あなたの本に出ているのは何ですか? 私は分からないけど、以下はヒントかもしれない。 JAPANESE Colloquial expression について、WHO が UNKNOWN のとき、たぶんそれは I です。 英語の "DRINK A BEER !!" は "YOU DRINK A BEER !!" ですが、 日本語の " ビールを飲む !! " は " 私はビールを飲むよ !! " です。 "DRINK A BEER !!" を日本語では "ビールを飲め !! "と書きます。 Colloquial expression について、母さん(KA-SAN)は MY MOTHER ですが、お母さん(O'KA-SAN)は MY MOTHER OR YOUR MOTHER OR HIS (HER) MOTHER です。 私のヒントがあなたを助けるなら、それはラッキーです。 しかし、私はあなたの質問を理解していません。 私は、あなたが返事を書くことを、待っています。

It2011e
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます:)遅くなってごめんなさい。 Thanks for answering.病気になって返事は遅くなりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• luvEri
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

外国人のハーフです。 "母さんと二人切りになりたくない" と言うと、 "I don't want to be alone with my mother" だと思います。 "You don't want to be alone with my mother,right" は "君は僕/私の母さんと二人切りになりたくないんだろ?" 見たいな感じになると思います。

It2011e
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます:) いい勉強になりました.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の間違い

質問させていただきます。 I don’t want to be cleaned my room by my mother . 母に自分の部屋を掃除されるのはいやだ。 この文はどこか間違っているそうなのですが、どこかわかりません。できれば答えの理由もお願いします。

• 文法、理論的解説をお願い致します。

①I don't want to leave my son with my mother, because she gives him more candy than he can eat. ②I don't want to leave my son with my mother, because she gives him candy more than he can eat. ①が正しいのはよく分かります。しかし、何故②が誤文なのか論理的に説明できません。 お知恵をお貸し下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願い致します

外国人の友達からもらったメールを訳して欲しいです。 If you don't want to come to my apartment .....May be next time nee. maybeとmay be スペースの有る無しはどういう意味の違いがありますか? またneeとはどういう意味なんでしょうか?

• 助けてください・・・

質問なんですが、仲良くしていた外国人のペンパルと私の一方的な都合で返事ができずじまいでいました。連絡をたって2ヶ月ですが彼からメールがはいってきました。 Hey how have you been doing?I think you don't want to be my friend again right?I waited for your reply but you did not email me and I tried to call you many times but you did not answer my call too so I thought maybe you don't want to be my friend anymore. I just want to say hello and let you know that I still think of you as a good friend of mine.Take care 彼に返事を出したいのですが、これを英語で説明するにはどうすればいいのでしょうか?私はこれから彼とまたメールをして仲良くしたいのですが・・・ 「メールできなくてごめんなさい。自分の身の回りにおきた出来事で頭がいっぱいになってしまい、こんなに日にちがたってしまいました。」「先日雷が近所におちて、家のパソコンが壊れてしまった」 よろしくおねがいします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• わからないです

Would you please keep out of my affairs? I want to (leave me alone,leave myself alone,be left alone,leave alone). 答えはbe left aloneなのですが、なぜbe left aloneになるんですか?

• KAT-TUN 読み方

KAT-TUNのレスキュー Hey yo baby,listen up I rescue you I'll be right here xxxx We'll survive ☆I don't wanna cry alone Help me out,search my light Please take me back home Into place,lost in maze Someone call my name [U wanna help me? Call my name Ha!Ha!Ha! Big up! Reascue U don't cry alone High&Low(You) Walk my road(中)Go&Go Runnin'Up 4U High] Running up.I'm running. Call my name Ledies and gentleman. It's my beatbox. I don't wanna cry alone 全部カタガナで訳してください。 たとえば  アラシ  アラシ ARASHI/ARASHIって感じで。。。

• only とjustの違いはありますか

ただあなたと過ごしたいと思っただけなのと言うとき I only want to be with you  と  I just want to be with you  のどちらがいいでしょうか。 意味の違いはありますか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

質問お願い致します。 気になる外国人の異性の彼と遊んだ後にI had a really good time with you. It was so fun! and I think you're greatと言われました。これって私は彼の事が気になりはじめ てるんですが、社交辞令でだれにでもいう言葉なんですか? また、その時に私がI wanna see you again, but I don't want to be too sad after you are gone!とメールするとI want to see you soon ...I'm trying to read my book, but I'm only thinking about you などと返信がありました。

• You dont want to be the same

And to be different is great. You don't want to be the same. という文があるのですが、you dont want to be the same.の youは、誰にいっているのでしょうか。あなただって同じにはなりたくないでしょ?ということなのでしょうか? また、samaの前の冠詞は、なにをさすのでしょうか? 回答おねがいします。