• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

I will get your profile updated here is how to retrieve your user name and password 上記の文の和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • snorioo
  • ベストアンサー率54% (103/188)
回答No.2

I will get your profile updated here is how to retrieve your user name and password これは下のように二つの分かれるのではないですか。 I will get your profile updated. Here is how to retrieve your user name and password あなたのデータを更新しておきます。 ここにあなたのユーザーネームとパスワードを取り出す方法を書いてあります。

nocchi08
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。 ご説明いただいた内容であっていたようです。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

あなたのユーザー名とパスワードを回復させるためプロフィールの更新をお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

I will say the same is fun at first but then it get's boring and how your FB friend has so much sadness that they post their life out there. here you can have fun hear new music and share your thought and make new friends everyday to bad that some don't like their profile picture but hey we are here for the music. 以上の文を和訳お願いします。 語学力の無さと、文が続いてるせいかうまく訳せませんでした。 また模範回答も頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 認証画面がうざいです

アメーバでブログネタを更新しようとすると The server staging.kuchikomi.ameba.jp is asking for your user name and password. The server reports that it is from Secret Area. Warning: Your user name and password will be sent using basic authentication on a connection that isn't secure. という、IDとパスワードの入力を求められます。 既にアメブロにログインしているのにこれがでますが、どうすれば出なくなりますか?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳してください。 Let me get with the lady that does books. I will get a price and Date of delivery. I will be in touch. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 和訳が分かりません。

For beginners, you will learn to type only letters. As you get to know the keys, you will be able to make 'real' words and sentences. That is the best way how to be really successful when you are learning to type. すいません、上記のThat is the best way how to って、おかしくないですか?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I will add some final touches to the bring the portrait of the mans physical description of the man to greater perfection. The hands and the voice are perhaps the next human characteristic after the face body and manner, that we most notice. Though they are small details, mere shadows and lines, that make the picture of him more alive I will begin with his voice. The Voice is something new and recent that I have researched. It is not so easy to describe a sound, but I will try to describe what your first impressions would be if you were to shut your eyes and listen to his voice.