• 締切済み

BENIの曲で ・I'll be there for you ・Tell me why you had to go ・I just wanna hold you close という歌詞があったのですが それぞれ訳していただけませんか(>_<)? お願い します。

noname#157276
noname#157276
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

・I'll be there for you 私はあなたのためにそこに行きます(そこにいます)。 ・Tell me why you had to go なぜあなたが行かなければならなかったか(私から離れていかなければならなかったか)教えて下さい(言って下さい)。 ・I just wanna hold you close 私はあなたをしっかりと抱きしめたい。

noname#157276
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! とても参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文が正しいかどうかジャッジしてほしいです

I do'nt think he should go there. I'll tell you why I think so. (私は、彼はそこに行くべきだとは思いません) (なぜそう思うか教えてあげましょう) …というのは正しいでしょうか?というのは、2文目は I'll tell you why I don't think so. (なぜそう思わないか教えてあげましょう) の方がいいかな?と一瞬 思ったのです。 気のせいだとは思うのですが、確証が欲しくなってしまったので質問させていただきました。 ジャッジできるかたいらっしゃいましたら、お答えしていただけると嬉しいです!

• 和訳お願いします。

You tell me where to meet and I'll be there. Do you drink?

• この英文を和訳して下さい

I'm leaving on a next plane i don't know when ill be back again kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you know ill never go~ -mos def

• どうしてこういう発音に?

ジョン・デンバーの「悲しみのジェット・プレーン」 http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBKOcUbHR0&feature=related を歌詞と見比べながら聴いていてふと疑問がわきました・ サビの So kiss me and smile for me Tell me that you'll wait for me Hold me like you'll never let me go. 'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane Don't know when I'll be back again Oh, babe, I hate to go. のうち、'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet planeですが、 冒頭'Cause I'mがzaimuと聞こえます。 そもそも'CauseはBecauseの省略形だと思うのですが、 ネイティブにはこれがBecause I'mとわかるのでしょうか? わたしには歌詞を見なければ到底聞き取れません。 英語に詳しい方、ご教示ください。

• 和訳お願いします

But I know I’ll never let you go Tell me why I can’t stop thinking about you The way you turn me on, and on…… この英文の意味がわかりません わかる方がいれば和訳よろしくお願いします>_<

• By your side feat.西野カナの英語

By your side feat.西野カナの英語の部分教えて教えてください。 ・I wanna be with you ・I understand ・So we'll be alright gonna be alright ・you make me feel so fine you make me smile ・ I'll be there By your side 英語の部分の意味が知りたいのですが… 通訳していただけないのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 考えたのですが訳の間違い正しい訳を教えてください。

こんにちは。 ある歌の一部を訳したいのですが、ご助力願います。 歌詞は 「小さい頃に 身振り手振りを 真似てみせた 憧れになろうだなんて 大それた気持ちはない でもHEROになりたい ただ一人 君にとっての つまずいたり 転んだりするようなら そっと 手を差し伸べるよ」 なのですが、 I don't want to be HERO who I took on by means of gestures as a child. But I want to be HERO for only you. If you go away or fall down, I'll hold on my hands. としか自分では考えれず、間違いだらけだとは思いますが、正しい訳と間違いの指摘をお願いできませんでしょうか? ご多忙の中申し訳ありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の訳

自分でやってみましたが納得がいくほどうまく出来ないので、訳お願いします。 The evening lights,coloring the nights busy avenues,down the street brings back memories of you, Now I am watching,as lovers pass me by,finding your shadows,in the views of my eyes In the fall of the cold Hold on to all that we had remembering and love me again I'm so depressed living,a quiet life now, There is no one here,in which to hold hands,or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waitng and looking for you voice To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 日本語訳お願いします

仲良くなったネイティブの友達が、 I can see you really wanna be close と言っていたのですが、 どういう意味でしょうか?