• 締切済み

代名詞が何を指すか

ポッドキャストのスクリプトから質問です。 “Blah-blah-blah”という言葉を説明した箇所が以下のようにあります。 “Blah-blah-blah”is an informal expression we use when we don’t want to provide all of the details, we don’t want to give a full description of something because you understand it or it’s boring and complex and we don’t really need to repeat it. Often it’s used sort of to dismiss or to say that these things aren’t very important. Your children may say, for example, to their friends, “Oh, my parents want me to clean my room and do my homework, blah-blah-blah.” You see, they don’t think it’s very important. It’s also suggesting that there are other things that you have told your children to do that they’re not saying because it’s sort of understood.The other person will know what they’re talking about, and also know that your children don’t find those things very important. Maybe you should talk to your children! 2パラグラフ目の It’s also suggesting that there are other things that you have told your children to do that they’re not saying because it’s sort of understood.  の Itは blah-blah-blahを指すのでしょうか。それとも子供が言ったセリフを指すのでしょうか。 そして、It's also suggest(示唆もしている)とありますが、何を示唆しているのかよくわかりません。 The other person will know what they’re talking about, and also know that your children don’t find those things very important. の最初のthey はchildrenでしょうか。 何度読んでもしっくり来ないので、質問をさせていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。   の Itは blah-blah-blahを指すのでしょうか。     はい、そうです。 2。   それとも子供が言ったセリフを指すのでしょうか。     いいえ。 3。   そして、It's also suggest(示唆もしている)とありますが、何を示唆しているのかよくわかりません。      that 以下、(=ここでは言わないが他にもごちゃごちゃ言われてる事があると言う事)を示唆しています。 4。   The other person will know what they’re talking about, and also know that your children don’t find those things very important. の最初のthey はchildrenでしょうか。     はい。そうです。

maminc
質問者

お礼

SPS700さん さっそくの回答ありがとうございました。 特に3。の that 以下、(=ここでは言わないが他にもごちゃごちゃ言われてる事があると言う事)を示唆しています。 でこのパラグラフの内容で一番しっくりいかなかったのがすっきりしました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

You make me laugh. I have to tell you about mis-hearing song lyrics. You know that song by the Cranberries called Zombie? They say “In your head, in your head, Zombie, Zombie” blah blah blah. Well the kids thought it was “idiot head”. Now I can sing it no other way! よろしくお願いします。

• 君がそんなことを言うのは、面白い。英訳について

It's interesting your saying that. 「君がそんなことを言うのは、面白い。」 という 英訳が 参考書にあります。 これの 意味上の主語your が いきなり入っているのがわかりません。 私なら  You're interesting to say that. にしたいと思っています。  他のIt's important for me to 原形動詞~. だったり It's careless of you to ~. のときは、前置詞があるのにinteresting には、何も後は、つかないものなのでしょうか?  宜しくお願いいたします

• よろしくお願いします

It's important for parents to know that children even younger can become depressed, とあったのですが、children youngerはyounger childrenと言い換えられないのでしょうか?何が違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• この文章を訳して頂けますでしょうか

Don't say that life is always worth living!! Life is a experience that alot of people won't get maybe they die at birth or die young maybe. God put us all here for a reason! Don't you ever think your life is not valued . Always cherish life. I'm always going to be your friend and be here for you I got your back always. It's better for me this way because it's not fair to you that I don't know what I want right now. And things are changing now.

• 日本語に訳してください!!お願いします!

日本語に訳してください!!お願いします! online etiquette is often called 'netiquette'. there are some rules for communicating with people on the internet. first,you should always remember that you are sending message to a real person,not to a computer. don't type anything that you wouldn't say to someone's face. also,remember that the person who gets your message cannot hear your voice, or see your face, so make sure your meaning is clear. don't do anything online that you don't do in real life. don't take anything without paying for it, if it's not free. don't use information that someone else has written, and say it's yours. don't read other people's e-mail. do share your knowledge of the internet with others. people judge you by your words, so try bto write well. good writing skills are important. send polite e-mail messages to people. if you're not sure about how to spell a word, use your dictionaries. there are lots of helpful books and websites, too. it's good to talk online in chat rooms or message boards, but don't start discussions with people. say what you think, but never fight online or offline. when you're online, just as in 'real'life, try to think about other people's time and feelings. remember, you're not the only one traveling on this world!

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• serveの意味

以下の文のserveの意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか? they may be unable even to understand important things you're trying to say because your language is inadequately serving its most basic purpose: to convey clearly what's on your mind.

• 翻訳お願いします。

If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the会社名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions.

• 短い英文です。翻訳お願いいたします。

you know you're attached to someone when you've gotten so used to talking to them on a daily basis and they've become a part of your happiness. but when you guys don't talk it's like a part of you is gone and you just started to miss them uncontrollably. 様々な訳し方があるように思いますので、いろんな方の解釈をお聞きしたいです。 よろしくお願いします!