• ベストアンサー

パミラの一節の和訳をお願いします。

“Jackey,”said my lady,“sit down,and don't touch the creature: she's proud enough already.There's a great difference in her air,I'll assure you,since I saw her last.” パミラの一節なのですが 和訳することができないので 和訳してください!! お願いします。

noname#154777
noname#154777
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.1

「ジャッキー」と奥方様は言いました。「座りなさい。この子に手を出さないで。もうとっても気位が高くなっていますからね。前に会ったときとは、間違いなく、ずいぶん様子が違っているんですよ。」 語注: Jackey:奥方の甥で、彼がパメラにキスしようとし、奥方がそれを制止している場面 the creature:パメラを指す air:態度、様子、雰囲気

noname#154777
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! とても助かりました^^

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• 正しい和訳

人によって 和訳が違うので、英語として正しい和訳にして下さい。 Avril.Nobody's Homeの一部。 こちらです。 I couldn't tell you Why she felt that way She felt it everyday I couldn't help her I jast watched her make The same mistakes again What's wrong,what's wrong now Too many,too many problems Don't know where she belongs Where she belongs ここまでです。 (初心者)勉強中なので、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I enjoy going to estate sales. Recently, we were shocked when we heard an estate sales representative ask an older lady if she could afford what she was looking at. The woman answered yes. Shortly after that, as the woman was leaving, the estate representative asked her if she could search the pockets in her jacket! She said yes, and nothing was found on her. The estate sales representative followed up with, You know how it is. We were appalled, to say the least. We had been browsing right along with the older lady and saw nothing suspicious. What do you make of this? Should we have said something? The estate sales representative followed up with, You know how it is.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

少し長めですが、和訳をお願いいたします。 Now, at the end of this virtual visit, I ask the mother if there’s anything else I can do for her today. She says no, she’s set, she just wanted to know if she should bring her baby to the emergency room, and she’s relieved she doesn’t have to. I say great, that she should feel free to call us back if she has any other questions.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• myHeartの和訳

質問を閲覧いただきありがとうございます。ncsのmyHeartという曲の和訳が調べた限りでも初恋に浮気、彼氏の死などかなり解釈が多くどれが正しいのかわかりません。どなたか教えて下さい。できれば「この部分がこの部分の和訳。」という感じの説明も下さい。宜しくお願いします。 歌詞(間違っていたらすみません) i spent the last two weeks just screaming, i spent the last two weeks just screaming... Trying to work you out is killing, ever since my heart's been missing

• 英作文、英文和訳の添削をお願いします。

英作文、英文和訳の添削をお願いします。 [英作文] まず最初に、子供をチャイルドシートに座らせたらどうなの? 私の解答は、 At first、would you make your child sit down the child seat? [英文和訳] Ever since I came to Japan , I have been puzzled by the total lack of using child seats in family cars. 私の解答は、 日本に来てからずっと、私は家庭用自動車においてのチャイルドシートの欠如の総数に困惑している。 です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文、英文和訳の添削をお願いします。

英作文、英文和訳の添削をお願いします。 [英作文] まず最初に、子供をチャイルドシートに座らせたらどうなの? 私の解答は、 At first、would you make your child sit down the child seat? [英文和訳] Ever since I came to Japan , I have been puzzled by the total lack of using child seats in family cars. 私の解答は、 日本に来てからずっと、私は家庭用自動車においてのチャイルドシートの欠如の総数に困惑している。 です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 I'm that hungry I could eat shoe leather. 2 The press attached no small importance the present state of our country. 英訳をお願いします! 3 少年は旧友みんなと絶交した。 4 乗客の中には救助された人もいるが、おぼれ た人もいた。 和訳()に注意して Whenever a person who already has enough to live on proposes to engage in some everyday kind of job, (such as) school-teacher or typing, he or she is told that such conduct takes the bread out of other people's mouth, and is therefore wicked. 宜しくお願いします!