• 締切済み

one it's you(?) though

次の動画 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/93326849-top-headlines-sabmiller-says-annual-profit-rises.html 0:12ごろ they didn't agree on one it's you(?) though, Greek must stay in Euro zone. と聞こえますが(?)のところは何と言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

They did agree on one issue, though...かな。 意味的には大体そんなことを言っているはず。 細かい言葉使いには、あまり自信がありません。

eigoself
質問者

お礼

確かにissueと聞こえました。 誠にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ECB both(?) often

次の動画  http://www.bloomberg.com/video/94160715-top-headlines-euro-area-investment-stalls.html 0:05ごろ It's decision day for Mario Draghi pressure is building on the ECB both(?) often Moody's downgrade 11 euro zone banks... と聞こえますが both だとすると どことどこが両方ということですか? それとも(?)のところは何と言っているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• It's a pisser, though~

It's a pisser, though, isn't it? Cancer.They should find a fucking cure.They should pull their fucking fingers out. It's important. 親戚のお年寄りが死んだことを話題にしているときに、ひとりが言った言葉です。 聞いた相手が、あまりいい顔をしていないので、よくないことを言っているのかと思うのですが、意味が分かりません。どんな意味なのか、教えていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• It's youという曲

日本人のDJの、須永辰緒という人のリミックスアルバムで、It's youという曲があるのですが、前にどこかで、違う人が歌っているのを耳にしました。たぶん、ハウス系かなにかのオムニバスかと思いました。 ちなみに、須永さんのほうは、vince andrewsという人がボーカルです。 この曲を知ってる人、または別バージョンを知っている人いますか? 是非知りたいです! オムニバスなら、アルバムタイトルも教えてもらえるとうれしいです! 

• 訳お願いします

I have,my Lord.She must stay out of the sun.It's dangerous for her health. He's completely mad. But when I was young, I also suffered for love. I was almost as mad as he is now. I'll speak to him again. What are you reading, my Lord? Words, worlds, worlds. What are they about? Lies. The writer says here that old men have grey beards, small minds and weak legs. It is, of course, all true. But it's wrong to write about it. お願いします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。

In your head is the key. And I know in that moment that Jamie has already understood me better than my parents and everyone else ever have. I meet his eyes with a surge of gratitude pushing up inside me. I want to say something, but I can’t imagine what.(前回の終わりの部分です) ‘Hey,’ he says. ‘I know.’ His eyes are suddenly bright with inspiration. ‘Ask if I can come over to your house this weekend. To stay, I mean. There’s an annual in one of the boxes with whole stories in it – fourteen episodes, one after the other, so you don’t have to wait a week or find the next issue. I could read it to you, if you want.’ He says this last almost shyly, as if he’s afraid I might say no. ‘That would be great!’ I say. ‘I really like them.’ ‘Yeah,’ he says. ‘Me too.’ Downstairs I hear the sounds of people moving about – his parents, I suppose. He glances towards the door and sighs. ‘It’s time for lunch,’ he says. ‘I’d better go.’ ‘Oh. And me,’ I say. ‘But I’ll see you later.’ ‘Yeah.’ ‘Don’t forget to ask about the weekend,’ he says. ‘Ask if I can stay the night.’ ‘I will,’ I promise. In the darkness, there is the shape of a figure: pale, outlined against the shadows. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は幼い頃の回想シーンです。 There’s an annual in one of the boxes with whole stories in it – fourteen episodes, one after the other, so you don’t have to wait a week or find the next issue. の個所は、どういうことを言っているのでしょうか? annualは年刊の、という意味ですか?? 教えてください。お願いします。

• thoughの訳し方

Its UK schemes include working with school children though to university discussion groups. という文章があるのですが、このthough以下の意味が良く分からないので教えてください。 「大学の討論グループほどではないにせよ、学校で子供たちと討論することなどが含まれる」という意味なのでしょうか?

• thoughの使い方について

~だけれども と言う時にthoughを使用すると思うんですけど、 他にもbutや however と一緒のように使用したら良いのですか? 例えば、I've read the book though, I'm reading it again. と同時に、becauseやasの使い方も不安があります。 文中に「~なので」という意味で使用できると思うんですけど、asも同じように使用できるんでしょうか? 例えば、I didn't buy the book because I've read it. これでasを使用するとなれば、becauseのところをasに変えるだけですか?? いつもこの辺りがさっぱりわかりません。教えて下さい!!特にasは何が何か使用法すらわかりません。 質問が沢山になり申し訳ありませんが、お願いします!

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

'It's natural for species to become extinct over millions of years,' says Dr.Lovejoy.'What's unnatural is that humans are speeding up the process many times over.' People are doing this in four main ways: destroying wildlife habitats, overhunting, introducing new species that endanger native wildlife, and polluting the environment. These activities affect all species in one way or another. 'All life is interconnected,' cautions Dr.Lovejoy.Is there time to prevent disaster? Just barely, say scientists.Worldwide action will be difficult and costly.But scientists agree that action must be taken - quickly. The clock is ticking…

• thoughの使い方について

Er, I haven’t the foggiest idea what my blood type is. Do you actually know what the main groups are though?  最後のthoughの使い方ですが。  えーと、私は自分の血液型が何であるか皆目アイデアを持っていない。あなたは、実際のところ主なグループが何なのかていうことだけれどもね、知っていますか?  と訳すのでしょうか。どなたか教えて下さい。

• thoughについて。

though +節 の場合、though以降を[~だけれど、~ ] と訳すと思うのですが、(辞書にもそのように出ていますが) 問題集で、次の英文を訳しなさい。という問題があり、 The program has to be written by a human being , though some computers can now learn from what they have done. プログラムは人間が書かなければならないが、コンピューターの中には自分がしたことからすぐに学習することができるものもある。 これが答えなのですが、いいのでしょうか? 場合によってはニュアンスが違ってくることもあると思うのですが、いいのでしょうか?