• ベストアンサー

翻訳おねがいします。

Hello, shipping the CASE is VERY expensive.Shipping all 5 items will cost : £135.00 BUT shipping the four items WITHOUT the case would cost only : £32.00regards,

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

やあ。 ケースごとの発送は高く付くよ。5アイテム全部だと135ユーロかかるね。 でもケースなしで4アイテムだとたったの32ユーロなわけ。 そこんとこよろしく。

noname#183085
質問者

お礼

お世話様です。 ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳がうまくいきません。なんていっているのでしょう

Hi, how much would it cost for delivery to the JAPAN for 3 combined? ThanksI understand that the item can be delivered within Worldwide and United Kingdom ,however,could you send it out to japan Would you reduce the price of the postage in GBP100?I'm sorrySinar Camera £325 Camera Case £40.00  Lens £175   325+40+175+100(Postage and packaging)=GBP640to japan  I'm sorry 上記は自分が慣れない 英語で3つの品を日本に送っていただけますか?送料は全部でGBP100でトータルGBP640でおねがいできますか?と聞いたのですが 以下のように返事がきましたが、なんていつているのかわかりません。よろしくおねがいします。 It will actually cost me £150 to post all three items to Japan.I am willing to do the shipping for all three itmes for £125.Alternatively, I will ship the camera and lens only to you for a combined postage of £95 (ie. just the cost of shipping the camera)If you wish to purchase. Please buy the items and pay for them. I will then send you a PayPal postage refund.regards,Andrew

• 翻訳お願いします。

We offer 1 mouth warranty for all our products, but you have to ship them back first. then we will exchange new items and ship to you. In this case buyer pay for the shipping sending back and we pay for the shipping resending.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• 翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので 

翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので よろしくおねがいします。 I apologise for that. I have now entered the shipping cost for the case. So you can now purchase the case. As soon as I receive your payment, I will send the postage refund. (I have just sent you a £18 postage refund for the lens) regards,

• 翻訳お願いします

We are checking in with the linen dyer as to the status of our shipment. We thank you very much for your patience and will hopefully find that she was behind but will have it to us soon. 海外通販ですでに2ヶ月待っているので私のオーダーはどういう状況ですか?という質問に対しての返信なのですが、直訳では意味がわかるようなわからないような??? 注文の際「布」が入荷待ちということだったので、そのことについてだと思うのですが。 ちなみに私の送ったメールはこれ。 翻訳サイト頼みで書いたのであしからず。 Hello. What situation is order of me now? Could you examine it? My best regards.

• 和訳のお願いです

海外のサイト(ショップ)で欲しい商品が見つかったので、 日本までの送料をたずねたところ、以下の回答がありました。 これは送料に対しての追記です。 どなたか和訳して頂けませんか? 自動翻訳サイトで訳すと、意味不明な文になってしまいます。 よろしくお願いします。 Hello, the shipping cost is for 1st class which will take at least 14 days. Priority is $12.30 and will take 6 to 10 days. The program will show shipping is $6.00 I will send a paypal invoice for the extra costs for shipping to Japan.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。 商品は万年筆です。黄色い万年筆で太さはM(中字です) 他の色も希望しているような気がします。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I am very happy to have bought this pen. I would like to buy at least six of them in different colors if available. Could you tell if it is possible? Which colors would you have even yellow like one is fine to me? If not possible, can you wait untill I bid on other pens that you are selling? How much would be shipping for more than one pen? thanks, best regards, alain

• 英語に翻訳お願いいたします。

英語に翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you very much. Before you ship, please inform the shipping line for the items inside like the jack, Radio, speaker, tyre cover etc… because they steal. They steal a lot the shipping line must know about all the extras. Thank you in advance. Luis

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。