• 締切済み

この英文どうですか??音楽の感想です。

音楽の感想を送りたいです。 あなたのバンドはとてもメロウなボーカルでとても情感溢れるメロディです。 退廃的な(美しい)音楽です。 Mellow vocal , and the melodies filled with emotion. I feel decadent music. どうでしょうか???

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

タイプミスがありました。 お詫びして訂正いたします。 I was astounded by the mellow vocal and melodies filled with emotion. I feel decadent in your music.

yogome
質問者

お礼

早速ありがとうございます。astounded という言い方、あるんですね。 びっくりした、とかそんな意味ですかね。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I astounded by the mellow vocal and melodies filled with emotion. I feel decadent in your music. とも。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳

(1)~(5)に入る適切な語を教えて下さい。宜しくお願いしますm(__)m Traditionl folk music is still enjoyed by the Irish.(1)的な(2)はいまだにアイリッシュ人に親しまれています。 Her music is a kind of modern Irish folk music.彼女の音楽は一種の(3)です。 Many people love Enya's clear voice and beautiful melodies.多くの人々がエンヤの(4)と美しいメロディーが大好きです。 Ireland is a wonderful country with many interesting traditions.アイルランドは多くの(5)を持ったすばらしい国です。

• 音楽

以下の英文を添削してください。音楽の話になったときいつもどういっていいかわからなくなってしまう文なのですが・・・よろしくお願いします。 「元気な曲をかけると朝爽やかに起きられる気がします」(目覚まし代りに音楽をかけているので) I feel like I can get up feeling refreshed by lively music. 「いろんな音楽を聞くけど絶叫系の音楽だけは苦手です」 (絶叫系って英語でどう表現していいのかわかりません。特にヘビメタ?に限らないのですが・・・) I listen to various types of music except for screaming kind.

• 音楽に合わせて~

At the concerts,some people rise from the chairs and dance by the music. 意味は「そのコンサートでは、何人かの人々が椅子から立ち上がり、その音楽に合わせて踊る。」ということなのでしょうが、この場合、「by the music」でいいのでしょうか。私は「with the music」の方が正しいのでは?と思うのですが・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 心癒される音楽を探しています

TBS系列で放送中の世界遺産という番組がありますが、この番組中にとても静かなヒーリングミュージックというか、環境音楽というか、映像にマッチしたBGMが流れていますよね?CDでは"feel"や"pure"といったものが発売されていますが、ほかに皆さんのお勧めの心がすごく癒される幻想的な音楽が楽しめるCDなどありましたらぜひとも教えていただきたいです。ボーカルの有無は問いませんのでよろしくお願いします!

• 英文の直しをお願いします。

英文はなんとか作れたのですが、文法がおかしい場所などありましたら教えてください。 英文: My hobby is to take a picture with a digital camera. I love the photograph of the animal. Therefore I take a lot of photographs of the pet. In addition, I like watching an empty photograph. When seeing an empty photograph, a mind feels at ease. A lot of memories with an important family and friend are jam-packed in a digital camera. The digital camera is one of my treasures. Another hobby is to listen to music. I listen to music in one's room and car. The favorite singer is a ポルノグラフィティ, ユズ, a スピッツ. Music gives vigor to me when being tired. ipod contains music more than 1000. I feel happy when I hear music. I like hearing music, but love that I sing. I sing a lot of favorite music with a karaoke. Music thinks it is a wonderful thing that can report a splendid message to lots of persons. What tune likes as for you? Thank you for your hearing. 原文: 私の趣味は、デジタルカメラで写真を撮ることです。 私は動物の写真が大好きです。 だから、私はペットの写真を沢山撮ります。 また、空の写真を見ることも好きです。 空の写真を見ると心が安らぎます。 デジタルカメラの中には大切な家族や友達との思い出がたくさん詰まっています。 デジタルカメラは私の宝物の一つです。 もう一つの趣味は音楽を聴くことです。 私は自分の部屋や車の中で音楽を聴いています。 好きな歌手はポルノグラフィティ、ゆず、スピッツなどです。 音楽は疲れているときに私に元気をくれます。 ipodには1000以上の曲が入っています。 音楽を聞いていると、私は楽しい気持ちになります。 私は音楽を聞くことも好きですが、歌うことも大好きです。 私はカラオケで大好きな曲をたくさん歌います。 音楽は素敵なメッセージを多くの人に伝えることができる素晴らしいものだと思います。 皆さんはどんな曲が好きですか? ご清聴ありがとうございました。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I did not take pictures due to my Camera being replaced この文章と I'm more of the universal type um my most music I listen to is metal but then rock takes second place from there country uh rnb/rap uh love japanese music lol especially ones with either the soft melodies or the upbeat music I watch anime and it's in japanese so the songs are as well so I pretty much enjoy listening to just about all musicこの文章を翻訳お願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

ある音楽を聴いた感想を英語で言いたいのですが、うまく訳せません。 どなたか添削していただけませんか? I listened to ○○○. It is great! I particularly like the guitar solo, the sound is clear and the technique is superb. That kind of music always makes me think that men are more privileged, because women's small hand with thin mascles cannot play such powerful music. I wish I could play like that. It might be _____. (←どんな単語を入れたらいいでしょうか?) Can you play any of their songs? 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「○○○を聴いたよ、すごくいいね!特にギターソロが気に入った、すごく綺麗な音だしテクニックもすごいね。ああいう音楽を聴くといつも思うよ、男の人はいいなぁって。女の小さな手と弱い筋力ではあんな音楽は演奏できないから。あんなふうにギターが弾けたらなぁ、気持ちがいいだろうなぁ。あなたは彼らの曲を弾ける?」 お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文推薦書 感想聞かせてください。 アドバイスもよろしくお願いします。

英文推薦書 感想聞かせてください。 アドバイスもよろしくお願いします。 With tolerant character, I have warm consideration for circumference brightly and value a friend. I can have the flexibility that can revise oneself and humility to listen to a different opinion and one's thought and can be superior to sense of cooperation. The effort that is going to raise oneself is watched and wrestles with everything forward. As for the action for studies, I am very sincere. The class manner was very earnest and I concentrated on it I understood in that time, and to digest it and learned it. I had the stern eyes which stared at oneself, and the easy compromise investigated a questionable point without doing it till oneself could understand. I gain excellent results through three years as a result that all subjects worked hard to do a slipshod job steadily. I stopped at first, and the thought that the person himself studied abroad strongly thought about senior high school entrance to school seriously. There is 聞, and not only the admiration but also the strictness of the studying abroad really knows a direct story from people with the studying abroad experience enough many times. I wish to join it by agreement, and the intention is strong. Through interchange with the foreign students of not only the simple English acquisition but also various countries, I burn will to the studying abroad when I want to deepen culture and the understanding about manners and customs. I resemble a person / the will and, without a share, am convinced that it is a person for the recommendation.

• 英文と翻訳お願いします

コンサートバロールのメタリカの前のテネイシャスDのボーカルMCを英文と意味を教えてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。レディースアンドジェントルマンとグレイトミュージック。ネクストバンドぐらいしか聞き取れなかったです(>_<) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_bNO0KZSs&feature=player_embedded

• この音楽に似ている曲

友人にすすめられたアメリカの、デス・キャブ・フォー・キューティー というバンドです。 彼らのこの曲を耳にした時、なんとなく昭和というか、フォークっぽい メロディーでとっても心地よく、どこかで聞いたことあるな~という感想 を持ちました。 けれど音楽に詳しくないのでさっぱり思い浮かびません(^^;) この曲を聞いて思い出す「日本」のバンド、どなたか教えていただけ ませんか!? Death cab of beauty "Soul meets body" http://youtu.be/uizQVriWp8M