• ベストアンサー

訳をお願いします。

My cat died on this day. I wrote this in memorial to him. Why do we allow ourselves to love when we know for a fact that, that soul will eventually leave us? why do we allow ourselves to love やwhen we know や for a fact that のところの訳がつかめません。宜しくお願いします。

• ippey
  • お礼率88% (266/302)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

この日に私のネコが死んだ。彼への鎮魂としてこれを書いた。 こうした定めを知りながら、我々はどうして愛し合えたのだろう。 魂は結局離れ離れになるいう定めを知りながら。

ippey
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい訳を有難うございます。whenはthoughと同じ意味なんですね。forは として と考えるといいんですね。allowの訳し方は、難しいなと思いました。よく調べて、勉強します。またよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 解説をお願いします。

Why do we allow ourselves to love when we know for a fact that, that soul will eventually leave us? What more can I ask of myself. 以前、訳のお願いをしたのですが、納得できないところがあって、解説をお願いします。上の文では、Why we allow ourselves to love を 我々は どうして愛し合えるのだろうか  と訳していたんですが、愛し合えるがよくわかりません。allow の訳し方なのでしょうか。次の文では、 自分にもっと求めるどんなことがあるのだろうか。 と訳していたんですがmoreの位置がここになるのがよくわかりません。また、ask of につてなんですが、of 働きが納得いきません。~にもとめる は ask of なんですか。解説をしてやろうという方がいらっしゃいましたら、お願いします。

• 友達を怒らせてしまいました。訳お願いします!

in fact, this is where I work I work with artists when DSK affair happened we made a conference ( artist conference, nearly performance ) about paranoia we talked rock n roll relation with satanism we talked alternative versions of the 9/11 events we also talked about sexual psychopatholgy even if I am politicaly engaged with people who like DSK, I used to meet him and I know he is an almost bad guy I think he is guilty and must go to jail ( but I am not sure ) I can't explain you everything because of the political situation you don't know in France but there was also a pentagram that is used by magician to talk with the devel that is the reason why I was very angry that you wrote love on it if I was superstitious I would have bad chance now what I must do is to write love on it, for real so you will be an artist too when I will do it ( when I go back to Paris ) I will write love and draw hearts on the shopwindow here is what I will do because I know you like the Beatles ( and dispite the fact they say that the french hymn is bla bla bla ) :

• 訳を教えてください。

For example, I went to Takashimaya.The place doesn't have to be that exact, for instance, I went to a department store.We don't know exactly which one, but we do know there was a specific place. 全文、訳をお願いします。

• 訳を手伝ってください。お願いします。

We must accept the good and bad in ourselves. However,when we come to judge others,it is not by ourselves as we really are that we judge them, but by an image that we have formed of ourselves from which we have left out everything that offends our vanity, or would discredit us in the eyes of the world. that we have formed of ourselvesはimageにかかっているはわかるのですが、 that offends our vanity, はeverythingにかかっているのですか? from which weの先行詞はimage このimageを元に戻すと、どこに入るのですか? 訳してみても、ぱっとしません。 どなたか訳を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 訳お願いします!

"And when we put in a crop, why, we'd be there to take the crop up. We'd know what come of our planting." を、訳してほしいです!

• 訳を見ていただけますか

最近どう?順調に言ってる? 日本語でなんていうのかわからないけどフランス語や英語では こういう挨拶するんだけど"what's up/what's new". この言い方 は好きじゃないんだ。 だって人生が続いている限り何かしら新しい出来事はあるし。 まあ、とにかく How are things for you nowdays? Everything ok? I don't know in Japanese, but in French and English we have a greetings, "what's up/what's new". I don't like this sentence... It almost means that we should always have something new going on in our life -.- Anyway, I don't know why I'm saying this. Do you have an expression going in the same sense in Japanese? anywayのあとに続くI don't know why I'm saying thisのthisは文章内 のどこのことなのか教えてください! 最後の文章は日本語ではどういう言い方があるの?というようなこと ですか? 手紙の書き出しにどういう文を使うのかを聞かれているのか、それとも近況を尋ねるのは日本語でどう言うのかを聞かれているのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文解釈

英文解釈 次の2つ目の文の説明をおねがいします。なるべく詳しくして頂けると助かります。 We love our kids,and it's only natural that we rejoice when they succeed and feel pain when they don't.But we must make sure that our hopes and expectations for our kids are tailored to their personalities and strengths,not to our own unfulfilled wishes for ourselves.

• 翻訳してください

Thank you for contacting Canada.ca. This email has been automatically generated to let you know that we have received your message. The Government of Canada privacy policies do not allow us to forward email messages on your behalf to any other Government of Canada organizations, programs, services or representatives. We do not respond to correspondence that contains offensive language.

• 訳を教えてください

Two weeks ago I attended a holiday party with my boyfriend and his family. We’ve been together for three years, and since we moved to his hometown, I’ve gotten to know his parents and sisters better. I forgot about new medication I was taking, had a few drinks, and became drunker than I have ever been in my life. (Counting this event, I’ve only been drunk three times, so it’s extremely out of character for me.) I now know that I did something so horrible at the party that my boyfriend broke up with me via text and told me he has no interest in speaking to me ever again. I’m devastated. My now ex-boyfriend is the sweetest man I know, so I had to have done something cruel for him to do this. I had to have done something cruel for him to do thisの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• この訳でいいですか?

We develop patience,or at least learn to hide our impatience,because we know that it is socially unacceptable to do otherwise. わたしは「私たちは、別のやり方で受け入れられない社会を知るので、我慢することを養うか少なくともじれったい気持ちを隠すことを学ぶ」と訳しました。 これで良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。