• ベストアンサー

英語の並び換えをお願いします

1スーザンが言った言葉で父はひどく怒った。 What(made/angry/father/very/said/Susan/her). 2ノルウェーはとても寒いことがわかりました。 In Norway(the/found/cold/very/I/weather).

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. What Susan said made her father very angry. 2. In Norway I found the weather very cold.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 問題

画像の20と22が分かりません。 あと、以下の並び替えが分からないので教えて下さい。 ・ノルウェーの気候はとても寒かった。 l (cold/found/in/the weather/very)Norway.

• 英文の書き換え

↓の問題が分かりません。解説お願いします。 1、They said that the queen resembled her father. →(  )(  )(  )(  )the queen resembled her father. 2、Who made the first personal computer in Japan? →(  )(  )the first personal computer in Japan made (  )?

• 英語の文型

英語の文型の勉強をしているのですが、 My father has made me what I am today. (今の私があるのは父のおかげだ) この文は第4文型でしょうか? もしそうなら Sはfather Vはmade IOはme DOがwhat I am today であっていますでしょうか? どなたかお教え下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• itはいるんですか?

It was not what you said but how you said it that made him angry. whatのところはitがないのに、howのところにはitがあるのはどうしてですか?

• 英文並べ替え

英文並べ替え 1)彼女がパーティーに遅れて着いたので彼らは怒った Her arrival late at the party made them angry. 2)出来るだけ早く結果を知らせてください Please let me know the result as soon as possible. 3)彼の話に真実があるのか疑わしい I doubt (there/if/any/in/is/truth/he/what)said. 上記3問が並べ替え問題です。3は途中までしか分かりませんでした(_ _) 解答解説よろしくお願いします。

• 文法について2点教えて下さい(受験英語)

受験生です。文法について以下2点教えて下さい。 (試験でこう答えたら正解かどうか、という視点でお願いします) 1)I said nothing, which fact made him angry. 関係代名詞whichは whose factあるいはthe fact of which としてはだめでしょうか? 単にwhat made him angryではどうでしょうか。 2)必要,命令,要求などの内容に続くthat節での動詞はshould,もしくは動詞の原型がくると参考書にはあったのですが、辞書をひくと They suggested that she remained here until next week. It is important that she learns to control her temper. という例文がありました。それぞれremain あるいは learn が正当ではないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 高1英語 話法 教えてください!

テスト前で、来週まで授業がないので、答えがあってるか教えてください! 解説していただけるとありがたいです! 問 直接話法は間接話法に、間接話法は直接話法にしなさい。 (1)My boss asked me to get in touch with my client as soon as possible. My boss said to me, "You get in touch with my client as soon as possible. (2)"What's up?" I asked her. I said to her what's up. (3)She said a Christmas tree was in the her attic and she needed it brought down. She said,"a Christmas tree is in the my attic and need it brought down". (4)I said to her,"What do you want with a tree?" I asked her what you wanted with a tree. (5)She said her grandchildren were stopping by for a visit. She said to her grandchildren "You are stopping by for a visit." お願いします!

• 英語のレポートで…

私英語が全然だめで、 友達に聞いたりいろいろしたんですが、全然わかりません… 本当に困ってます。 誰か教えて下さい; 問題 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、()に適当な語を入れなさい。 1) Picaso painted this picture. This picture(①) (②) (③)Picaso. 2) What language do (④) speak in Australia ? What language (⑤) spoken in Australia ? 3) The present pleased her very much. She (⑥) very (⑦) (⑧) the present.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. Why have the chickens stopped () eggs? (1) laying (2) lying (3) to lay (4) to lie 2. Indoor heating systems have made () for people to live and work in comfortable conditions. (1) possible that (2) it possible (3) possible (4) it is possible 3. Her father () her to be careful when choosing friends. (1) advised (2) explained (3) said (4) suggested 4. (), we went home. (1) full (2) This done (3) Did this (4) Done this 5. I called your office a couple of times, but the line was (). (1) full (2) short (3) far (4) busy 6. People are becoming increasingly () the misuse of the taxpayer's money. (1) received from (2) fed up with (3) delayed by (4) given to 6. You say it is black. (), it is white. (1) By contrast (2) On the contrary (3) Moreover (4) In exchange

• 英語の質問です!

各文の()の中から間違いのある箇所を1つ見つけ、選んでください。解説もお願いします! He could see (by her face) (that) she (received) (a piece of good news). (Despite) those (differences), Susan has always been very (considerate) (with) her friends. She forget (bringing) her lunch. That's (why) she (was) late (for) my class this morning. This plant (is said) to be (possible) to live (without) water (for) many days.