• 締切済み

訳して下さい

It is crucial to ensure that is jot accurately and efficiently and to study changes in structure and use. どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.2

It is crucial to ensure that is not accurately and efficiently and to study changes in structure and use.の間違いとのことですが、さらに訳すために書き換えました。 It is crucial to ensure "that is not accurate and efficient" and to study changes in structure and use. それが正確でなく、効率的なことを確認することは重要です。また構造と使用方法における変化を学ぶことも重要です。 accuratelyとefficientlyはいわゆる動詞に掛かりますが、意味の上から見て、isには掛からないと思いました。それでthatにかかる形容詞かなと思った次第です。もしaccurately and efficientlyとくるのであればその近くにdoneとかworked outとか単語があると思うのですが、いかがでしょうか。

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

It is crucial to ensure that is to jot accurately and efficiently and to study changes in structure and use. is と jotの間に to を勝手に入れて訳しました。 正確に効率的に書き留めようとすること、および構造と使用(方法あるいは有用性)における変化を研究しようとすることを確実にすることは重要です。 It は仮の主語で本当の主語はto ensure that is to jot accurately and efficiently and to study changes in structure and use です。さらに分解しますと、To ensure that is to jot accurately and efficiently is crucial とTo ensure that is to study changes in structure and useと2個の文に分解することができます。 つまり最初の文章は直訳すると「正確で効率的に書留ようとすることを確実にすることは重要です。」となります。 be to 動詞の場合は「意図」と考えられますので、日本語的には「正確で効率的に書き留めると決意することは重要です」。分解した2番目の文も同じ論法で訳せるとおもいます。 もしご質問の文章が is jotとなっておりましても、toが省略されていると考えられなくもありません。しばしばこのような英文が散見されます。現実は文法を凌駕していると言えるかもしれません。 どなたか文法に詳しい方の出場を願って、個人的な想像で書いてみました。

mermaid1122
質問者

補足

cincinnati様丁寧に回答して頂きありがとうございました ただ私のタイプミスがあり本来notの所をjotとしてしまいました 混乱させてしまい申し訳ありませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。m(。_。;))m ペコペコ

<(_ _*)>いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 授業の前には、次の授業では何を話そうか、予習しなくちゃ!と思うのだけれど、無理に英文を詰め込んでも自分の実力はすぐ見抜かれてしまうだろう。 だから自分の実力のままでいいや。と思ってしまう。 I always feel that I should think about what to talk in next class and that I should study beforhand but on the other hand I also think that it is no use forcing myself to put things in my head since the teacher will notice it. Before taking lessons, I feel that I need a topic in the lesson and I have to prepare for the lesson. But I end up in thinking that it is no use in cramming English sentences into my head and that I would go with my current English ability.

• 訳がさっぱりわかりません

The part played by the net product at the margin of production in the modern doctrine of Distribution is apt to be misunderstood. In particular many able writers have supposed that it represents the marginal use of a thing as governing the value of the whole. It is not so; the doctrine says we must go to the margin to study the action of those forces which govern the value of the whole;and that is a very different affair. 英書を読んでるのですが、この部分がさっぱりわかりません。特に後半の"to study"って一体。。。って感じです。わかる方がいましたら、教えて下さい。

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します

A good farmer is always one of the most intelligent and best educated men in our society. We have been inclined in our wild industrial development, to forget that agriculture is the base of our whole economy and that in the economic structure of the nation it is always the cornerstone. It has always been so throughout history and it will continue to be so until there are no more men on this earth. We are apt to forget that that the man who owns land and cherishes it and works it well is the source of our stability as a nation, not only in the economic but the social sense as well. できるだけ詳しく教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致します🙏

• 文章の後半はどういう意味でしょうか

While collaboration and interaction between us and external stakeholders are widely acknowledged to be beneficial to patients, customers and society, it is important to ensure that payments and other transfers of value involved therein are appropriate and lead to high quality patient care. 以上の文章で、後半の「it is important to ensure that payments and other transfers of value involved therein are appropriate and lead to high quality patient care. 」はどういう意味でしょうか?

• 英訳お願いします。

長いのですが、英訳お願いします。 困っています…涙。 However secularized our modern civilization may become,this sacred tradition remains like a river in the desert,and a genuine religious education can still use it to irrigate the thirsty lands and to change the face of the world with the promise of new life. The great obstacle is the failure of Christians themselves to understand the depth of that tradition and the inexhaustible possibilities of new life that it contains.

• 添削お願いします

スピーチを話す際の注意点・自分へのフィードバックについてです。 It is also important to change the speed of speaking. It means to put speed that "slow," "normal," and "fast" with speaking. I focused too much on accurately speaking (reading without mistakes), I did not pay attention to change speed. また話す速度に変化をつけることも重要だ。緩急とは「ゆっくり」「普通」「早め」と話す速度を変えることです。わたしは正確に話すこと(間違えないで読むこと)に集中しすぎて緩急をつけることに気が回らなかった。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? Altrhough tecnological changes seldom reverse, it is not necessarily true formegatrends that are triggered by social changes. When major changes in society occur that force people to think and act differently, they may be permanent, or they may late only a generation or two. The aging society is one example. Today, the population 65 and above is increasing in postindustrial countries worldwide, forcing governments, businesses, and families to change in order to care for the large number of senior citizens.

• この文章を訳してもらえませんか

難しくて・・・、自動翻訳とかだとわけ分からないので Some people think that sustainable society would have to stop using nonrenewable resources, since their use is by definition unsustainable. That idea is an overly rigid interpretation of what it means to be sustainable. Certainly a sustainable society would use gifts from the earth's crust more thoughtfully and efficiently than the present world does. It would price them properly and keep more of them available for future generations. But there is no reason not to use them, as long as their use meets the criterion of sustainability already defined, namely that renewable substitutes should be developed, so that no future society finds itself built around the use of resource that is suddenly no longer available or affordable.

• 文型の分類

高校生の頃に習った、五種類の文型ですが、例えば、 It is easy to use it. と、 It is easy to use it in volunteer work. の、to use と、to use in volunteer work は、 違う文型と、教わりましたが、 これが納得いきません。 たしか、どちらかがM、もう一方がS、と習いましたが、 うろ覚えなんですが。 教えてください! どう違うんですかー??

• that is how it

Islam is pronounced Islām. However we will use the former form in this book because that is how it is usually pronounced on Japanese TV and in newspapers. that、 how  、itはそれぞれ何を指しているのでしょうか?