What are the Estimated English Words from the Given Sentences?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn what English words can be inferred from the following sentence: 'These days it's possible to....in from any computer that has access to the Internet.' The word is c???k.
  • Discover the English word that can be inferred from the sentence: 'I'm sorry, sir, but you can'ttake that case with you in the cabin. It won't fit in the locker.' The word is o?e??e?d.
  • Find out the word that completes the sentence: 'It's so hot and....today. I'm sure we'll have a thunderstorm this afternoon.' The word is h???d.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の文章から推定される英単語は何ですか? 1.These days it's possible to....in from any computer that has access to the Internet. 単語はc???kです。 2.I'm sorry, sir, but you can'ttake that case with tou in the cabin. It won't fit in the locker. 単語はo?e??e?d 3.It's so hot and....today. I'm sure we'll have a thunderstorm this afternoon. 単語はh???dです。 4.Is this a....flight or do I have to make a connection? 単語はd??e?tです。 5.Look at those clounds! I think it's going to....any minute now. 単語はpo??です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.1

1. These days it's possible to check in from any computer that has access to the Internet. 2. I'm sorry, sir, but you can't take that case with you in the cabin. It won't fit in the overhead locker. 3. It's so hot and humid today. I'm sure we'll have a thunderstorm this afternoon. 4. Is this a direct flight or do I have to make a connection? 5. Look at those clouds! I think it's going to pour any minute now.

ID0404
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• イギリスの英語学校の試験です。答えを教えてください

There are 15 questions in this section. Complete each sentence with one appropriate word for each sentence. Contractions, e.g. didn't, count as one word. Capitalisation is also important. 46. __________ is a good idea to learn one or two expressions before you travel to another country. 47. The theatre was closed last night __________ to a fire alert. 48. If she'd been more careful, she __________ have had the accident. 49. Do you like my new kitchen? We __________ it put in last week. 50. That __________ be John at the door. He doesn't finish work until 5:30. 51. Nobody e-mailed me, __________ they? I'm expecting an important message. 52. I'll meet you at 6:00 __________ I have to stay late at the office. If I do, I'll call you. 53. Have you finished that report yet? No, I've __________ just started. 54. __________ the transport strike, I got to work on time. 55. In six months' time I'll have __________ with this company for twenty years. 56. __________ we need in this country is more money for education. 57. You __________ pay for your ticket in advance. You can buy it on the day. 58. It's amazing. __________ much money I earn, I never have any left at the end of the month. 59. My job is really __________ me down. It's incredibly stressful. 60. Have you got any aspirins? I think I've got a headache coming__________

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Hi I have a canon camera I need to be sure that I can find the right zoom line between 75-300 meter . This mail include the attachment of the model that I need an I need a flash too . If you have any question let me know. Thanks ネットショップに来たメールです。何を言いたいのかよくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

問題文は次の通りです。 Match each statement with an expression that has a similar meaning. 1.Is this a good time to call? 2.Sorry about that. 3.I didn't catch that. 4.Have you got a couple of minutes? 5.I'm beginning to have second thoughts. 6.Your new European team is on top of things. 7.I want to see exactly where we stand. A.Do you have a moment? B.I want to know what our situation is. C.I didn't hear what you said. D.Is it convenient for you to speak now? E.They have everything under control. F.I do apologize. G.I'm starting to have doubts.

• Vibrating Probe

Hi all. I have a project that requires we vibrate a probe 120 Hertz at a force of 1.5g. I was considering a Piezoelectric stack to accomplish this but do not know how to construct the stack or even if I need a stack or just a single crystal. The driver will have to generate the 25 to 60 volts and be battery powered. Any help in this will be greately appreciated as I have limited knowledge in this field. Thank you all for considering this request, any response will help. Responses in English will be greately appreciated. However I do have access to someone that can translate if required. Regards riderdell

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

英語の翻訳をお願いします 次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 一部文章が完成形でない部分もありますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 A:As actors, when you watch theater and film, do you still get lost in the magic of it or do you often over analyze what's going on? B:Both, I mean, I think if I'm over analyzing it, then it's not good enough. So it's harder for me to just get lost. It also really depends on the piece if I have a history with it like it's a play that I have an idea about, that I've done, I am pretty sure that I like him better than like ....(抜けている単語があります) , but if I get lost, that's always the goal.

• 英語 和訳をお願いします

Im originally from the USA but have lived all around the world. I can speak several languages including English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese and Hindi. I have been living in Tokyo this time for about a month and am ready to get out of the house a bit. I started a company here that deals with e-commerce in the automotive industry. Let's get together and do something that we both enjoy.

• この英語の文章について教えて下さい

We do not currently have any copies of that book in stock (そちらの書籍は、現在在庫はございません) 上記の英文があるのですが、この英文の中で、 currentlyとany copies of この二つの単語と熟語は必要なのでしょうか? 例えば、 We do not have that book in stock これでは意味合いが変わりますでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** I have cc'd Alyssa Traube on this email, for days that Pema is not in the shop. To answer your questions, the red price is the new standard price for those garments. This means you will get an ADDITIONAL 40 percent OFF that price. I will have Alyssa contact you regarding the SNOW items you've asked about. Is it possible to schedule a day for you to come into our shop to personally walk the warehouse?