• ベストアンサー

Are there foreigner?

Are there foreigner in this site? If so, do you enjoy this site? Please let me know. It is uneasy to ask you a question in this site... This site may not allow to ask you a question in English.

noname#152033
noname#152033

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#159516
noname#159516
回答No.1

外国人でも英語圏では無い人にはこの質問読めませんね。 このサイトをオーストラリア人数人に教えました。ある程度日本語が読めて、わからない時はグーグル翻訳して、もっとわからなくなって苦しんでます。(笑) 質問するまでには至らないようですけど。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#202494
noname#202494
回答No.3

アメリカ国籍取得者です。日本語の読み書きの練習にこちらを利用しています。 英語で質問、回答なさりたいのなら、英語カテゴリーを利用なさると良いのでは? 皆さん親切に回答してくださいます。 I am an naturalized American citizen. This website helps me to understand Japanese sentiments. I would like to advise you to look into the "English category." People will be overjoyed to answer your questions in English.

• Nannette
  • ベストアンサー率26% (1499/5698)
回答No.2

I have no idea whether there are foreigners or not in this site. In any way, I love this site and enjoy it. Unfortunately any questions and answers should be written in Japanese. If you were a foreigner, it does not need to be complete Japanese、 You study just only basic Japanese, and let us enjoy this site together.

関連するQ&A

• いくつか質問させてください

上の和文を英訳する際に Let me ask you some questions.となりますが、youを抜いて Let me ask some questions.ではダメでしょうか? ある辞書に Is it OK to ask a question? 質問してもいいですか。 という文が載っていたものですから。

• 中学英語について質問します。

May I ask you questions?という文章を May I ask questions to you?と書き換えることは可能ですか? 理由と共に教えてください。

• What are there ~ と言ってよい?

中学生みたいな質問をしますが、、、 What are there in this box? や What are in this box? は、正しい文章でしょうか。 また、ナチュラルな英文でしょうか。 今、 Advanced Grammar in Use という本を読んでいます。 Wh-question の説明の中に、who や what が主語として使われる時には、 たとえ、答えが複数が予測されている場合であっても、動詞は単数で受けるとあります。 例文として、 ・ Who wants a cup of coffee? (said to a number of people: not Who want a cup of coffee?) ・ What is there to do in Birmingham at Christmas? (expects an answer giving a number of things to do: not What are there to do in Birmingham at Christmas?) が載っています。 さらにその後補語となる場合は複数でもよい と書かれています。 ・ What are the consequences of the decision? What are your hobbies? の場合はMy hobbies are ~ と補語だからいいのか、 と、内心書いている事自体は理解・納得したつもりでした。 ところが検索してみますと、 http://okwave.jp/qa/q488931.html のNo.4さんのように、 「What are there on the pizza? What are on the pizza? これなら、毎日でもつかえる文章ですね。」 「なお、ここでは、What is there onという文は、普通ひとつしか乗っていないとわかっている場合以外は複数形にして、What are (there) onと言う言い方をします。」 と書かれていらっしゃる方もおります。 http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1337180133 の方もそうです。 ということで、この本の内容とは矛盾が生じているように思えます。 この本はイギリス英語について書かれているので、 そういった点を含め、改めて質問を書きますと、 Whatが主語になる文において(特にbe動詞の場合か)動詞がareとなっても 1 文法的にいいのか。 2 文法はともかく実際には使われるのか。 3 それは、英米では同じなのか。 ということです。 英米の違いということまで答えていただくのはなかなか難しいとは思いますが、、、 詳しい方いらっしゃいましたらご回答お願いいたします。

• ~why things are the way they are.。ってなんですか?

http://eow.alc.co.jp/%22the+way+they+are%22/UTF-8/ の例文に、 研究者が質問をするのは、物事がどうしてそうなっているのかを知りたいという欲望を持っているからである。 Researchers ask questions because they have a desire to know why things are the way they are. とありますが、 the way they areってなんですか? イディオムでしょうか これをがちがちの文法で書くと Researchers ask questions because they have a desire to know why things are in the way that they are present. となりますよね? つまり、 物事がこのように存在している と訳しましょうか

• 以下の内容を英語でどう表現すればいいですか?

初対面で伺いたいことがあるのですが以下の1~3のうちどの表現を使えばより適切でしょうか?なるべく丁寧に言いたいと思っています。また他にもっとふさわしい言い方があれば教えて下さい。 1,If I may, I would like to ask you ~. 2,May[Can] I ask you some questions? 3,I would like to ask about ~. タイの病院と歯医者について聞きたい場合about Thailand hospital & dentist で通じますか?

• 以下の動画を英文にして頂ければ幸いです。ishi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38YSxlc12k 08~36. 自分で聞き取れたのは、This is Juan from German television. May I have one.. two questions. One question, for a foreigner like me is very difficult to understand why Tokyo government wants to buy islands such far away from Tokyo. And second, you said that the Chinese sending fishing,, (?)l fishing boats to the islands (~) half way of a declaration of war. Well, are you afraid that this.. the Chinese see this as provocation and this could end up some kind of maritime war in? お手数をお掛けしますがよろしくお願いします。

• There are many ges...

There are many gestures which are still used to express ideas and which almost everybody understands. When one shakes his head on being asked a question we understand that he means yes. But besides these two simple forms of answering a questions we may express a great many other ideas by signs. Putting the first finger to the lips when someone is talking means "keep quiet" just as clearly as if these words were spoken aloud. 最後のif these wordsが、何と比較されているのか分かりません。平行的な構成を持つ二つの文にしてみようと試みたんですが、難しいです。

• 並び替えと英文作成の問題です。

次の英文を指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1)My father was born in Sapporo in 1945. (in Sapporo in 1945が答えの中心となる疑問文にしてください。) (2)Were you interested in the story written by Jack?(interestingを陽いて同じ意味にしてください。) (3)I don’t know the young foreigner.(strangerを用いて同じ意味にしてください。) (4)Will Betty come back soon? Please ask Betty. (一文にしてください) 日本文に合うように並び替えてください。ただし不要な単語が一語あります。 (5)この問題は君が想像していたより難しいかもしれない。 (more, this, than, may, is, problem, you, be, difficult, imagined) これを解いてみると、 (1)Where and when was my father burn? (2)Was the story written by Jack interesting? (3)It is a strange to me. (4)Please ask Betty if she will come back soon. (5)This problem may be more difficult than imagined. 間違えがありましたら、訂正をしてください。

• 過去を表す語句が「ない」のに、過去形にしてもいいのですか?

過去を表す語句が「ない」のに、過去形にしてもいいのですか? Is it all right to use the past tense ,even though the sentences have no words to describe the past ? 時制についてお聞きしたいことがありますが、よろしいでしょうか? I'd like to ask you about the past tense of English. Could you look at this ? Here is the sentence written in Japanese. and this is the model answer in English. I read in the newspaper that more and more people living in cities are becoming interested in gerdening. 都会に暮らす人の間で、ガーデニングが趣味だという人の数が増えてきている、という記事を新聞で読みました。 質問ですが、読みました、と書いてあるのに過去形の語句、yesterday などがないのに、過去形を書いていいのでしょうか? I'd like to ask a question, but is it all right to use the past tense , even though the sentences have no words to describe the past such as yesterday ? 誤字、脱字、または英文の誤りがあれば、遠慮なくご指摘ください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください。

I have been thinking about this question for some time. As a matter of fact, one user of the Q&A site Quora asked the same question, “What does it mean to be Japanese?” With your permission, I would like to present to you the following link: https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-be-Japanese As you can see, the question has been given answers on Quora, but they are written in English. Furthermore, there are less than one million Japanese users out of more than one hundred million users. As a result, questions about Japan are more likely to be answered by Americans, British, Canadians, Chinese, Germans, Indians, South Koreans, etc. Being able to write English skillfully is a requirement, but I believe that there is a Quora Japanese Language Version now. That is why this Canadian would like to ask Japanese who were born and raised in Japan this question: what does it mean to be Japanese? • If I put this question into the wrong category, then I apologize.