• ベストアンサー

1行添削お願いします

彼は、父母に対してよりもXXXに対して懐かしさを感じます。 He feels nostalgia to XXX better than to his mother and father.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

He feels nostalgia to XXX better than to his mother and father. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=feel+nostalgia He has much more nostalgic feelings for XXX than his parents. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=have+nostalgic+feelings

mayu027
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 nostalgicと相性のよい表現は、feelとhaveなのですね。 better than to がいいですね。 お礼が遅くなり失礼いたしました。2つ回答いただき大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

He doesn't feel nostalgia to his mother or to his father, as much as he does to XXX.

mayu027
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 文法大変勉強になります。 お礼が遅くなりました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

He feels nostalgia to XXX much more than to his mother or father.

mayu027
質問者

お礼

much more than to という表現いいですね。 早速添削いただきありがとうございました。 お礼遅くなってすみません。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

Finally my mother comes downstairs and my father, being at the moment engaged in conversation with my grandfather, is made uneasy by her entrance, for he does not know whether to greet my mother or to continue the conversation. He gets up from his chair clumsily and says "Hello" gruffly. My grandfather watches this, examining their congruence, such as it is, with a critical eye, and meanwhile rubbing his bearded cheek roughly, as he always does when he reasons. He is worried; he is afraid that my father will not make a good husband for his oldest daughter. At this point something happens to the film, just as my father says something funny to my mother: I am awakened to myself and my unhappiness just as my interest has become most intense. The audience begins to clap impatiently. Then the trouble is attended to, but the film has been returned to a portion just shown, and once more I see my grandfather rubbing his bearded cheek, pondering my father's character. It is difficult to get back into the picture once more and forget myself, but as my mother giggles at my father's words, the darkness drowns me. My father and mother depart from the house, my father shaking hands with my grandfather once more, out of some unknown uneasiness. I stir uneasily also, slouched in the hard chair'of the theatre. Where is the older uncle, my mother's older brother? He is studying in his bedroom upstairs, studying for his final examinations at the College of the City of New York, having been dead of double pneumonia for the last twenty-one years. mother and father walk down the same quiet streets once more. My mot is holding my father's arm and telling him of the novel she has been read and my father utters judgments of the characters as the plot is made clea~ him. This is a habit which he very much enjoys, for he feels the utm superiority and confidence when he is approving or condemning the beh ior of other people. At times he feels moved to utter a brief "Ugh," whene the story becomes what he would call sugary. This tribute is the assertion his manliness. My mother feels satisfied by the interest she has awaken and she is showing my father how intelligent she is and how interesting.

• 添削お願いします

His family moved to China soon after he was born, but after several years they returned to Japan. He was familiar with music because his father often listened to Jazz and his aunt was a master of the koto. 「彼は生まれてすぐに家族と一緒に中国に移りましたが、数年後に日本に戻ってきました。 父親はよくジャズを聴き、叔母は琴の師匠だったため、彼は音楽に馴染みがありました。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 全国超難関高校模範解答を教えて下さい。

(1) She can speak French little,but you do. ア.not as well as イ.not well than ウ.not so better than エ.not so better as (2)My sweater is more expensive than yours,but my mother’s. ア.cheap less than イ.less cheaper than ウ.expensive than less エ.expensive less than (3)今年は去年より雪が多かった。 We( )( )( ) this year than last year. (4)He reads fewer books than his mother and father did when they were as old as he is now. He doesn’t read( )( ) as his parents did when they were his( ). (5)As we grow up,we become wiser. ( )more we grow,( )( )we become. (6)He is a scholar rather than a teacher. He is not ( )( )a teacher ( )a scholar. (7)She likes tea better than coffee. She prefers tea ( )coffee. (8)彼女は今日は昨日よりずっと病状がよろしくない。 She is( )( ) today than yesterday. (9)He is three years older than she. She is( )( ) him( ) three years. (10)ニューヨークは世界で最も大きく、最も興味深い都市のひとつです。(英作文)

• コービーがハワードに対して語ったものです。どなたか

和訳をお願い致します! "I hope he [returns]," Bryant said. "It's just a matter of what he feels in his heart and what he wants to do. He kind of has reached a crossroads in his career. I think Los Angeles is a perfect spot for him to assert himself and put his foot down and have his career really take off and be what it should be. There is no better place for centers to be than Los Angeles. "I will talk to him. Bring him out to the house, chill with him a little bit and watch another cartoon movie or something. We'll have a good time."

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳を宜しくお願いします。 He has the ability to rise from the ashes of the past and makes use of the hard times in the strength of his character. He is loyal and faithfulness. H is capable of great devotion, whether it is to love, or to some enduring interest, cause, faith or lifework. He has the subconscious desire to build up in his life the things he feels were missing in his childhood. Thus if he had a poor childhood and a grim home, he will build wealth and luxury into his house. If he was lonely, he will seek to populate his life with acquaintances and call them friends. This, underlying desire to have what he never had in childhood and this will dictate many of his unconscious motives though he cannot see it. He is intuitive, with a need to express his feelings to someone special. If he allows his intuition to guide him he can do well. Works best under stress, or demand, when he doesn’t have time to think or plan, as his impulsive and quick intuitive decisions are better than his carefully thought out ones. t H His weakness is he allows unrealistic dreams to blunt his perception of the reality he faces.

• サマライズの添削

Holesという小説のひとつの章をサマライズしました、よければ文法見ていただけると助かります In chapter 41 of Holes, Zero takes a change for the better. Since Stanley and Zero's clothes are very dirty, they are rinse them. While washing their clothes, Zero frankly confesses his story to Stanley. When Zero was a child, he had stole what he needed. He was not taught thieving was not good by his mother. One day, he wanted to change a pair of shoes, then he found an old shoes and he took it. Zero did not know whose shoes is. It is Clyde Livingston's shoes. He placed them on top of a parked car. Eventualy,Zero was arrested since he tried to steal a pair of new shoes next day.

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 英文です!得意な方ぜひお願いします。

wind-chimes in the likeness of her lost friend's only present to her, made of bits of string and scraps, in the centre of which once hung a precious jade peony. このwhich の使っている文がよくわかりません。。 解説してもらえると助かります。。 There was every reason why T, as he was afterwards referred to, should have been an object of mockery---there was his name, the fact that his father, a former architect and present clerk, had "come down in the world" and that his mother considered herself better than the neighbours. 最初のreferred to が the fact that...につながっているのでしょうか? あと---(本当は一本の長いハイフン)がどのような役割を果たしているのでしょうか? 文章を解説してもらえると助かります。 最後に、 what's fanny is he said that... と言うのはおかしいでしょうか。。? what's fanny is his way of talkinとかなら意味は伝わると思うのですが、この場合はどうなるのでしょうか? 質問ばかりですみません! 一問でも答えて頂けたら嬉しいです( `・ω・´ )