Up-and-coming Young Talent in the Industry

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the exciting up-and-coming talent that is revolutionizing the industry. With fresh minds and a new perspective, these young artists are bringing back the glamour, sex, and lifestyle that the industry craves.
  • Interview with a promising young set designer, Luke Abby, who at just 18 years old, has no experience or formal training. Yet, his incredible creations are out of this world.
  • Experience the thrill of seeing your work published in a magazine. It's a surreal moment, surrounded by the greatest names in the industry. An opportunity that makes you feel incredibly lucky and grateful.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

インタビュー記事になります。 ご協力お願い致します。 ●What up-and-coming young talent is exciting you right now? I’m the biggest believer in young talent, I think it’s time for the industry to be owned by fresh minds, to bring back the glamour, the sex, the lifestyle you crave, everything it should be seen as. My best friend is set designer Luke Abby (also at Jed Root) who is incredible, he designs the most incredible headpieces and sets. He’s just 18 years old with no experience, no training, no assistants running around for him. What he can create is out of this world, I find him special. ●Where do you see yourself in five years time? I never aim. I take it as it comes and enjoy every second of it. ●Who is the most beautiful person you have ever shot? My mum. ●How does it feel to see your work published in a magazine? It’s just so surreal, the paper, the credits, everything! Amongst some of the greatest. I feel incredibly lucky and grateful. ●Who would you shoot and who would you select to style your dream editorial? Wow, so much choice, I can’t even decide! (haha) I am in love with Eliza Cummings & Frederik Tolke. Anna Trevelyan is also, genius! ●Whats next for you? Wait and See!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

- 今売り出し中の者で気に入ったやつはいるか?  俺は若い連中に期待しているんだ。新しい感覚を持った連中が業界をリードすりゃいいと思ってる。魅力、セックス、ライフスタイル、何でもありさ。  俺のダチにルーク・アビーっていうヘア・スタイリストがいる (同名のやつがジェド・ルートにもいる)。やつはすげぇぜ。すんごい帽子をデザインするんだ。  そいつは18歳で、何の経験も積んでないし、訓練も受けてない。アシスタントも持ってない。  やつの作るものは天下一品さ。特別なやつだと思ってる。 - あんたは5年でどう変わった?  別に。仕事がありゃ引き受けて、それを楽しむだけさ。 - あんたが撮影した中で一番の美人は?  おふくろだ。 - あんたの写真が雑誌に載ることについてはどう思う?  シュールだな。紙媒体だし、ゼニににゃなるし、最高さ! これ以上言うことなしさ。  ツイテルって思う。嬉しい。 - 誰を撮ってみたい? スタイリストは誰がいい?  いっぱいい過ぎて選べんよ (ハハハ)。イライザ・カミングズとフレデリク・トルキはいいな。  アンナ・トレヴェリヤンもいい。天才だ! - 今度は誰を撮るんだ?  見てのお楽しみってとこさ!

maru0424_4
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!とても分かりやすかったです(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

Can you track the package and see where it is located. I think it is still in transit from Japan but I dont know who you used to track the package.

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!すみません!!

"There is no good talking to him," said a Dragonfly, who was sitting on the top of a large brown bulrush ; "no good at all, for he has gone away." "Well, that is his loss, not mine," answered the Rocket. "I am not going to stop talking to him merely because he pays no attention . I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." "Then you should certainly lecture on Philosophy," said the Dragon-fly ; and he spread a pair of lovely gauze wings and soared away into the sky. "How very silly of him not to stay here! " said the Rocket. "I am sure that he has not often got such a chance of improving his mind. However, I don't care a bit. Genius like mine is sure to be appreciated some day;" and he sank down a little deeper into the mud. After some time a large White Duck swam up to him. She had yellow legs, and webbedfeet, and was considered a great beauty on account of her waddle. " Quack, quack, quack," she said. " What a curious shape you are! May I ask were you born like that, or is it the result of an accident?" "It is quite evident that you have always lived in the country," answered the Rocket, "otherwise you would know who I am. However, I excuse your ignorance. It would be unfair to expect other people to be as remarkable as oneself. You will no doubt be surprised to hear that I can fly up into the sky, and come down in a shower of golden rain."

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の前半部分になりますので、 内容が切れてしまっていると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a man who is destined to go places and do things. A certain amount of charisma about him. Leadership qualities. He is slightly accident prone but has a zest for life, a quick intrepid determined look. The upper part of his face is more distinctive than the lower. In romance you will postpone making decisions. You tend to wait to see what will happen, or wait in hope, to see how things go. You seldom initiate things or take the first step in any relationship It will be no different in this one.. This will all be left to your soulmate to do..

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch

• 和訳お願いします

That’s it, basically, for two and a half hours, though there is a brief reprieve when you get to see Leonardo DiCaprio being mauled by a grizzly bear. Early reports suggested that he was raped. But no, that’s a fate reserved for one of the two women who appear fleetingly on screen. (The other one is slaughtered. But don’t worry, you have no idea who she is so you won’t actually care.)

• 和訳お願いします。

As their dinner goes on, my father tells of his plans for the future, and mother shows with expressive face how interested she is, and how impressed. My father becomes exultant, lifted up by the waltz that is being played, and his own future begins to intoxicate him. My father tells my mother that he is going to expand his business, for there is a great deal of money to be made. He wants to settle down. After all, he is twenty-nine, he has lived by himself since his thirteenth year, he is making more and more money, and he is envious of his friends when he visits them in the security of their homes, surrounded, it seems, by the calm domestic pleasures, and by delightful children, and then as the waltz reaches the moment when the dancers all swing madly,then, then with awful daring, then he asks my mother to marry him, although awlnvardly enough and puzzled as to how he had arrived at the question, and she, to make the whole business worse, begins to cry, and my father looks nervously about, not knowing at all what to do now, and my mother says, "It's all I've wanted from the first moment I saw you," sobbing, and he fin& all of this very difficult, scarcely to his taste, scarcely as he thought it would be, on his long walks over Brooklyn Bridge in the revery of a fine cigar, and it was then, at that point, that I stood up in the theatre and shouted: "Don't do it! It's not too late to change your minds, both of you. Nothing good will come of it, only remorse, hatred, scandal, and two children whose characters are monstrous." The whole audience turned to look at me, annoyed, the usher came hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lad next to me tugged me down into my seat, saying: "Be quiet. You'll be put ou4 and you paid thirty-five cents'to come in." And so I shut my eyes becausex could not bear to see what was happening. I sat there quietly.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半と2段落になりますので 中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He has a passing interest in small air craft. And traction, or steam engines. He may be interested in conservation and preservation of the countryside and preservation of the past. Likes working museum, and outdoor museums that preserve old machinery and old trains, old working ways. Travel. Likes to read adventure stories. He likes to have a social life, drinks party’s, or dinner party’s with friends, or meeting people who are interesting and adventurous to talk to. He will be loyal and faithful to you in marriage. This is not difficult for him. He will be devoted to you. To return to the description. I have described his hands, but His feet I have not much dwelt on, it is perhaps the remaining thing to describe, to complete the detail of the portrait and make it more perfect.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 One summer's day in 1862, a young man and a pretty little girl got into a rowing boat on the River Thames. The man was Charles Dodgson, a professor of mathematics at Oxford University, and the pretty dark-haired girl was Alice Liddell, his friend's daughter. It was a very hot day and as he gently rowed the boat on the peace- ful river, his young companion began to get restless. "Tell me a story," she said, "with plenty of nonsense in it." So Dodgson began to invent a fantastic story to amuse his pretty young friend. "Alice was beginning to get very tired," he began, "sitting with nothing to do... Dodgson made Alice the central character of the story, and as he described her fantastic journey, little Alice Liddell listened atten- tively, smiled, laughed and cried. This was the beginning of a story that would captivate children throughout the world for the next hundred years. He called the story, "Alice's Adventures in Wonder land' and published it under the name of Lewis Carroll. In the winter of 1928, a little old lady entered Sotheby's, a fa mous auctioneer's in London. "Excuse me," she said, "I was told you accept manuscripts for auction. You see, I need some money, so I would like to sell thi old manuscript. "Yes, we do accept manuscripts," said the auctioneer, "but they have to be original and by famous authors. "This is an original manuscript, it was given to me many years ago by a friend of my family," replied the old lady, "I don't want to part with it, but I have to sell it." She handed him the manuscript. He opened it and read the hand- written inscription inside. "A Christmas gift to a dear child in memory of a Summer's day. The auctioneer stopped reading and looked up at the little old woman who was standing in front of him. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. You... you are Alice," he said slowly. "Yes," replied the old lady, "I am Alice." The manuscript was sold to an American collector for $77,000, and Alice lived comfortably until her death.

• 和訳をお願いできますか

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 3文節の構成です。 ちょっと内容がリンクしていないかもしれません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 The individual chart resembles a book with many volumes,, when we read it we turn the pages of through the mists of time and in each detail given to you, you see the reflections of his life, his thoughts, the past and the future. The third celestial house is about faith and faithfulness places far away from him, and time spent apart from you. The environment you will share together in the future. This house is also how you communicate. He gains from long journeys and relatives. Or money comes to him from distant places But if ever he is entangled in law suits, it will become costly. Your soul mate will live his life in public. He will become well known in his field of work gain personal or individual authority over the general public who he will deal with in the course of his occupation.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文(量があるのでごめんなさい)を翻訳していただけるかたに お願いできますでしょうか。 2段落あって、後半の段落は内容が飛ぶかもしれません。 楽しみにしています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His Venus falls in your second house in Scorpio, there are ellements about this love that are unfathomable. That perhaps belong to other life times. This man will always hold a kind of fascination, a sweet obsession. The aspect is good, Venus in this sign and house usualy brings faithfulness, loyalty, and endurance of love. This man has a special magnetism and glamour about him. Which he is unconscious of. He can be alluring and enchanting. He likes women who are distant, dark and deep and who have been through their own private hell, or the emotional mill in the past and he seek intensity in the relationships. A hypnotic anima figure who is slightly frightening, very mysterious and will draw him down into her depths. Glamour, romance and sexual magnetism, and a hint of a dark side attract him. The mysterious stranger. It is as though love is a dangerous thing, a secret thing to him. This Venus is often very spiritual, it wants someone who can touch the soul. He seeks someone who can read his silent thoughts and responses, someone kind and understanding with a hint of supernatural mystery or power. He will have a good effect on your life spiritually as well as materially. The world will seem warmer and more welcoming, less poor, less full of hardships, when he is in your life, you cope with things better. He will aware of your good qualities and your strength of character, and he will always want to be supportive and will go out of his way to help you in life, when ever you need his help. Even if the relationship were to break down and end, or time move on, he would still go out of his way to help you ever you needed him. His Pluto in Virgo, in your twelfth house cusp, this means that there may be secrets in your relationship, or the whole relationship or aspects of it may be hidden from view of others, and mysterious.