• ベストアンサー

7 handle ,7%

以下の動画 3:43ごろ Once we get unemployment rate below 8 ,then people see 7 handle(?) と聞こえます。このhandleは%のことですか? または聞き間違いですか? また 4:53 ごろlet's have a moment and silence for the statement in this made と聞こえますが、その後とのつながり、意味がわかりません。 どのような意味で言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/87728216/

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1.    お聞きになったのは正しいと思います。7 handle は、下記の意味で「7%の可能性」ではないでしょうか。7%への手がかりが見えて来る、下の辞書の(したの方の)5の意味 5. an opportunity, reason, or excuse for doing something: his background served as a handle for their mockery http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/handle 2。 let's have a moment of silence for the statement you just made 「今あなたがおっしゃった言葉について沈黙しましょう(=しばらく黙って考えてみましょう)」みたいなことではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. http://www. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Best, Nick

• 英文和訳について、です。

英文和訳についての質問です。 次の英文を和訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 A sociologist named P. Townsend of England made an important discovery about poverty in a prosperous society. To summarize Townsend's argument in a very simple way: "There are people who can't do what everyone takes for granted, and that percentage rises rapidly below a certain income level." Will be. For example, let's say that there is a shared perception that having a bath at home is a matter of course for Japanese people. However, in rooms where households with incomes below a certain level live, the bathroom installation rate drops rapidly. Then, people with less than this income are "poor" in the sense that they are not enjoying what is taken for granted in society. Townsend called this relative deprivation (Relative Deprivation) and positioned it as an important feature of poverty in modern society.

• then again 「そうではなくて」?

then again というイディオムを巡って悩んでいます。辞書(alc)では「そうではなくて」となっていたように思います。しかしながら以下に掲げる文章において、「そうではなくて」という意味でこのイディオムを使用していないように思えるのです。 “All the debate just goes by us, downstream. Nobody seems to convert anybody.”He added, “There's a certain arrogance about the people in power today that makes them immune to criticism and satire. And then again, there's the argument Tom Lecher made : that satire died when Henry Kissing got the Nobel Peace Prize.” "then again" は単純に"still"に置換してもいいのでしょうか?then プラス again というからには、それなりの固有の意味を持つものなのでしょうか?

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• 和訳がわかりません。

以下の和訳をお願いいたします。 Jet black hair is bleach resistant so many people have their lace pieces made with lighter hair and then have it dyed after it is ventilated so that they have nice knots on the lace. かつらについてのものです。 自分なりに訳したのですがいまいち意味がつかめませんでした。 どなたかわかる方がおりましたら、回答よろしくお願いいたいます。

• この箇所の訳が分かりません。

この箇所の訳が分かりません。 アメリカ人からのe-mailです。 1) A lot of you have not register for classes. If you want to get paid on time when the semester starts then you should do it otherwise you will get late payment. でのA lot of you have not register for classes.はどういう意味なのでしょうか? 現在完了形なのでしょうか。でもregisterは過去分詞ではないですよね。 あと,家賃についてのe-mailなのですが Also, please let them know that I must charge the late fee for incomplete rents. Attest half if the late fee. I will get back to you on Saturday night. Thanks. の"Attest half if the late fee"はどういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 下記の英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。支払いは終わっているのですが、商品と発送のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Hope you are well. I see that you have made payment already. I believe that you will be booking your own courier then. Please do not book them yet, I will let you know once your order is ready. I have a question re the MADE IN USA labels, they are to go on the plastic packaging of the AAA, is this correct...? Also, some of the purses come in boxes but I think that you want the label to go on the BBB plastic AAA rather than the box in which the purse sits, is this correct..?

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• 訳仕方を教えて下さいm(UU)m

宜しければ以下の文章のBlood and Sweat!!!の訳し方を教えて下さい。 Blood and Sweat以下の文章の意味は分かるのですが、 その部分がどうも直観的な感じでよく分からないんです>< 宜しくお願いしますm(UU)m Blood and Sweat!!! That’s really what Fahrenheit was made of… Some people still support us, some people don’t anymore BUT… I believe 4 of us still share the same DREAM… To be on the same STAGE once again! It might be soon or it might be 5 years later… Thats the ‘BEAUTY’ of carrying this dream inside our heart! Happy 7th Anniversary!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.