• ベストアンサー

書き換え問題教えてください

書き換え問題教えてください 1There is a wide difference between these two cases. →These two caseを主語にして 2It is not easy to weasure the length of this bridge. →(easilyを使って、複文に) 3As soon as the left home,he felt sick. →a) No sooner ~ b)hardlyを使って 和訳も教えていただけたら嬉しいです よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. There is a wide difference between these two cases. = These two cases have a wide difference (in between). = These two cases differ widely from each other. これらの2つの事例には大きな違いがある。 2. It is not easy to measure the length of this bridge. = We cannot easily measure how long this bridge is. この橋の長さを測るのは簡単ではない。 3. As soon as he left home, he felt sick. = No sooner had he left home than he felt sick. = Hardly had he left home [when/before] he felt sick. = He had hardly left home [when/before] he felt sick. 家を出るとすぐに、彼は気分が悪くなった。 ☆問題文を写し間違えているようでしたので、修正して回答しました。

rh6545
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 書き換え教えてください

these two casesを主語にした文にしたいのですが下の2つではない 表現にしたいのですがどうしたらいいですか? 教えてください There is a wide difference between these two cases. = These two cases have a wide difference . = These two cases differ widely from each other. よろしくお願いします

• as soon as

My dog started to bark as soon as he heard my voice と My dog started to bark as soon as he had heard my voice のどちらで書いても違いは無いですか? また、この文をno sooner than、hardly when で書き換える時は過去完了形を使わないといけないのでしょうか?

• 書き換え問題教えてください

書き換え問題教えてください 1 He saw the movie no less than ten times (as ~asを使って) 2 I prefer skating to sking (skating をto-不定詞を使って) 3 It is not so much his ideas as his ideals that area bad.(ratherを使って) 4 As soon as he saw me , he ran away.(no soonerを使って) よろしくお願いします

• 書き換え問題

書き換え問題 1)Eliot is two inches taller than Lee. =Eliot is taller than Lee ( ) (two) (inches). 2)She tried to read the English paragraph as fast as she could. =She tried to read the English paragraph (as) (fast) (as) (possible). 3)Japan has about four times as many people as Canada. =Canada has about a (quarter) (as) many people as Japan. 4)At the job interview, Rod wasn't as nervous as he looked. =At the job interview, Rod was (less) (nervous) (than) he looked. 5)This street is three times as wide as that street. =This street is three times (the) (width) of that street. 穴埋め出来ていないところもありますが質問させて頂きます。 回答解説よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Table 2. Change of evaluated <P(e,i)> due to different choices of y_0. Two cases are tabulated: (e, i)=(0, 0) and (4,0). The value of <P(e, i)> varies with y_0, but the difference becomes very small as long as y_0 is greater than 40 and 80 for the cases of e=0 and e=4, respectively. よろしくお願いします。

• 関係代名詞 where について

関係代名詞 where について What do they do in cases where a person is sick with something serious like cancer? なぜ casesとa personの間に、whereが入るのでしょうか? 私の力量では。。if しか浮かんできません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

1あなたは昨日、公園でこちらの二人の少女のうちどちらかを見ましたか? Did you see ( )( ) these two girls at the park yesterday? 2彼は2匹の犬を飼っている。一匹は黒く、もう一匹は白い。 He has two dogs. One is black,and ( )( ) is while. (1)突然、私の友人の一人が私に窓を開けるように言った。 Suddenly (window/mine/open/told/of/the/a/me/friend/to). (2)帰宅するとすぐ、彼は水を3杯飲んだ。 (water/drank/glasses/of/he/three) as soon as he got home. 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい 1彼はドイツ製の眼鏡を2つ買った。(glassesを用いて) (2)その道の両側には、たくさんの古い建物があった。(bothを用いて お願いします!!

• 比較 各文を書きかえて下さい。

1 I an not as tall as Bob. →Bob is ( ). 2 Lake Tazawa is the deepest in Japan. →Lake Tazawa is deeper ( ). 3 This lake is about a third as large as Lake Biwa. →Lake Biwa is about ( ). 4 I have never seen such a big egg as this. →This is ( ). 5 Jiro is superior to me in singing. →Jiro can ( ). 6 As you start sooner , so you will get there sooner. →The sooner you start , ( ).

• 翻訳お願いいたします

Order of yours is in the packing right now, I will inform details as soon as I have these from the warehouse.

• 受身の“determine”の使い方を教えてください!

おはようございます。determineを受身で使う場合の英作が分からなくて困っております。 早速ですが、例えば ※(名詞)であると判定された⇒「Aさんは脳死であると判定された」 (1)A is determined as brain death. (2)A is determined to be brain death. ※(形容詞)であると判定された⇒「Bさんは病気であると判定された」 (3)B is determined as sick. (4)B is determined to be sick. Q1としては、(名詞)(形容詞)双方の場合で、determined as, determined to beの形をとることが可能であるか(またはdetermineを 使ってよりよい表現があるのか)? また、上記を否定文にする場合 ⇒「Aさんは脳死ではないと判定された」 (5)A is determined not as brain death. (6)A is determined not to be brain death. ⇒「Bさんは病気ではないと判定された」 (7)B is determined not as sick. (8)B is determined not to be sick. Q2 上記のようなnotの場所でよいのでしょうか? is not determined でも書けるとは思うのですが、名詞・形容詞に否定(この場合は脳死・病気の)を直接かけたいという気持ちから、↑のようになってしまいました。。 お知恵を貸していただけると幸いです。よろしくお願い致します。