• 締切済み

英語 訳をお願いします

Science may tell us that in the struggle for life it is the fittest who survive,but we who have lived through two great wars have seen with our eyes that it is the bravest, the noblest and the best who perish. 上の文の訳がイマイチ分かりません(特に後半が) 英語ができる方、和訳お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 151A48
  • ベストアンサー率48% (144/295)
回答No.1

科学は,生存競争において生き残るのは最適者である,と教えるかもしれません。しかし,私達,二つの大戦を体験した者は,戦いに散るのは,最も勇敢で,最も高貴で,最も良質の者であることを,この目で見てきたのです。

lebera
質問者

お礼

有り難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 教えて下さい

Science may tell us that in the struggle for life it is the fittest who ( A ),but we who ( B )through two great wars have seen with our eyes that it is the bravest, the noblest and the best who perish. (A)(1)is surviving(2)survived(3)have been survived(4)survive (B)(1)are living(2)have lived(3)will live(4)should live (A)(B)に入れるのに最も適切なものを(1)~(4)の中から選ぶのですが、教えて下さい。説明も添えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語の訳お願いします

John Palumbo, another industry expert, is sure that underground marketing is the right way to reach young people. "A product has to have credibility to succeed," he says. "People have to see it. They have to understand it in real way. The best way to do that is to put it in their world. And that's what we do. We put the product in their lige." However, one might ask what exactly is "real" about two young women pretending to be enthusiastic about a sweater? Advertising executives would say it's no less real than an ad. The difference is that you know an ad is trying to presuade you to buy something. You don't know when a conversation you overhear is just a performance

• 和訳お願いします。(英語)

(1)what kind of people do you like to meet? why? (2)who is the most interesting person you have ever met? tell me about it.

• こんばんは。 現在、スヌーピーの漫画をよんでいます。次の文なのですが私の訳はあっているのでしょうか?アドバイスしてください。(わからないところは?になっています。)  チャ:チャーリーブラウン  ルー:ルーシー ルー:I'll hold the ball,Charlie Brown, and you come runing up and kick it. (私がボールを押さえているからあなたは走ってボールをけって。) チャ:Sure!What you really mean is you'll pull it away,and I'll kill myself. (わかった。あなたがいっている意味というのはあなたがどこかにボールをおいて私がけるということ?) ル-:I have a tip for you.Charie Brown just watch my eyes. (私はあなたに??をもっている。チャリーブラウン、私の目を見て) チャ: your eyes? ルー:That's right! You can always tell what a person is going to do by thier eyes. (そうよ。あなたはいつも目で人が何をするかを見分けることができる) チャ:That's a good tip.. watch the eyes...I should have thought of that before... This year I'm gonna kick that ball out of the universe. (それはいい考え? 目を見る。。私は思うべき・・ 今年は私は遠くにボールをけるだろう) 長くなりましたがよろしくお願いします。

• Whatを含む名詞節の構造?

George Orwellの短い文で、意味は分かるのですが、英文構造がよく分からず困っています。教えて下さい。 It seemed to him that he knew instinctively who would survive and who would perish: though just what it was that made for survival, it was not easy to say. この、what it was :それはなんであるか?(疑問詞を使った名詞節) で、thatは関係代名詞でその主語となり、先行詞はWhat?あるいはIt なのか迷っています。ただ、what 以下がsayの目的語とはわかります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

We can not place an order for the boutiques as the orders have been done a long time ago. Regarding the other boutiques in Japan that ordered this reference I will check with our licencee and let you know. Tell me if it is ok for you. 1文目のplaceは動詞なのでしょうか? 2文目どれがどこにかかるのかよく分からず 正確な意味がよく分かりません。 3文とも全訳をお願い致します。

• "it may have survived"がだめな理由は?

"It may have survived" when it is known that it didn't survive or hasn't survived!" とある文法解説書にありましたが、どうして "It may have survived" とはいえず "It might have survived" としなければならないのかがよくわかりません。解説をお願いします。

• この英語訳でよろしいでしょうか?訳してて、とても変なのですが。。

It may be that japan,even thought it has no natural resources and must make and sell things to survive,does not have to work as hard as it does:and if the eagerness to work gradually declines,we may expect that the whole pace and rhythm of the land will change. もしかしたら日本は天然資源がないかもしれないけれども、生き残るために作ったり売らなければいけない。でも、懸命に働かなくてもいい(?)そして、もし熱心に働くということが下降線をたどるなら 私たちは全体のペーストリズムが変わることを期待するかもしれない.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

can you tell me if this is the 24 jewel # 9105 citizen movement and if it is not do you have any watches like this with that movement ? also can you tell me if the watch face and bezel is a deep dark blue , or is it lighter ? Thank you

• 英語のエッセイのイントロダクションの部分のアドバイスをお願いいたします。

People do lie. They tell you a lie for their own benefit, to survive, or sometimes for somebody else's sake. Of course I do tell people a lie when it is needed. Everyone knows that telling a lie is bad. However, they lie at any time. Lies, there are two types, acceptable lies and unacceptable lies. 結構自分なりに直してみたのですが、みなさんからみてわかりやすいでしょうか?また直したらよい点などありましたらご指摘お願いします。 「嘘をつくことは良し悪しがある」という題でエッセイを書きます。