• 締切済み

【英語】添削お願いします 無人島

テーマは無人島に着いたらどうするかです。 設定としては自分以外にも何人か漂流者がいるそうです。 If I were flushed out to an inhabitable island, I would firstly suggest the other survivors that we search for foods which enable us to live at least three days. If it were not for foods, we can do nothing. Also, if not, it would be a matter of time to die. Only with foods, we could have margin to think what to do next. Second, I would suggest that we examine whether it is safe around us. If it were proved to be dangerous, for example, there are violent animals, we would try to protect us. By contrast, if it were proved to be safe around us, we could wait for help with relieved. 文法、時制、構成などについてチェックお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• hidekona
  • ベストアンサー率61% (16/26)
回答No.1

If I were flushed out to an inhabitable island, I would firstly suggest the other survivors that we search for foods which enable us to live at least three days. If it were not for foods, we can't do anything. Also, if not, it would be a matter of time to die. Only with foods, could we have margin to think what to do next. Second, I would suggest that we examine whether it is safe around us. If it were proved to be dangerous, for example, if there were violent animals, we would try to protect ourselves. By contrast, if it were proved to be safe, we could wait for help. 内容はいいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いします

テーマは「日本でオリンピックを開催すべきか否か」です。  I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I think it would benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us much money, but profit would be larger than it. It is because many foreign people come to japan and spend much money. Moreover if Olympics were been held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 文法のほか、文章構成なども指導していただけると嬉しいです。 あと受験が近くて緊張で体調が悪いです。一言応援メッセージをください!

• 英語添削お願いします 

テーマは、外国に行ったとき日本について教えてあげたいこと。 文化、流行などなんでも構わないということです。 I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. There are two things which especially I want to tell about. First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan. 仮定法に自信がありません。 文章構成などについても指摘していただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 間違っている箇所を教えてください。

次の各文をかっこの指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1)It would be wonderful for us to go there again.(for us to go there againを節にしてください。) 英語を日本語に訳してください。 (2)Pass me the newspaper, will you? これを解いてみると、 (1)It would be wonderful if we were there again. (2)新聞をとってくれますよね。 になりました。 先生から間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか? もしよかったら、訂正も教えていただけると助かります。

• 英語の問題で

If everything given to us by research ( ) to be taken away, civilization would collapse and we would stand naked, searching for caves again. このかっこに入る正解がwereになっていたのですが、仮定法過去を用いる際には動詞は過去形にしなければならないとは教わりましたが、主語が単数でも複数でもbe動詞を入れる時はwereにすべきなのでしょうか。 そして、もしわかればでよいのですが、主語が単数の場合でwasがだめな理由もご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてほしいです。

• 和訳教えてください

If everything given to us by research were to be taken away, civilization would collapse and we would stand naked, searching for caves again. 和訳教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 1、仮定法過去 2、仮定法過去完了 3、1と2が合わさった文

はじめまして仮定法でつまずいてます。 1、仮定法過去は(~だったら・・・なのにね) If it weren't raining, we could play football. 雨が降ってなかったら、サッカーできたのにね。 2、仮定法過去完了(~だったら・・・だったのに) If I had known you were free, I would have asked you to come with us. あなたが暇だって知ってたら、一緒に行こうって誘ってたのに 3、1と2が合わさった文 If we had left an hour earlier,we would be at the hotel. 1時間前に出発していれば、今頃ホテルにいたのに。 質問です 1,2の違いがわかりません 2の文はIf I knew you were free,I would ask you to come with us. としてはいけないのですか?そうしたら何か変ってしまいますか? 3の文を If we left an hour earlier,we would have been at the hotel. の文にしてはだめですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の仮定法の問題

次の3つの日本語訳を教えてください。 1.If I were to win first prize in the speech contest,I would say thank you to my teacher first. 2.You said,"we don't need umbrellas." But if it should rain,we would be in trouble. 3.Without the bar of chocolate,she couldn't have survived in the moutains. お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 添削してください#1

文章が長くなってしまったので#1と#2に分けます。 ですが、両方の質問文を見ないとわからないという内容ではないです。 「私の選んだ選択を実行すると、裕福な人たちに負担がかかってしまうかもしれない(かかってしまうだろう)。負担する大きさでいうと、不平等になってしまうかもしれない。もし、地区のアメリカ代表であればそういう人たちからの支持は落ちるだろう。」 If we put options that I quoted into practice, it would (might be) put a burden on the wealthy people. In terms of the size to burden, it may become inequality. If I were the U.S. Representative from my home town, support from such people would fall. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。