• ベストアンサー

Japanese school in Tokyo

I would love to go to Tokyo for studying Japanese language in full time course for one year soon. If you have a highly reccommendate school, please please let me know. I just studied it for six months since last year but my plan is very serious. Please advice me, thanks.

• Rozsy
  • お礼率99% (1459/1468)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I think KAI is a good japanese language school for English speaker.

参考URL:
http://en.kaij.jp
Rozsy
質問者

お礼

Konbanwa, arigatoo, omoshiroi.

その他の回答 (1)

• fumiuchip
  • ベストアンサー率13% (119/898)
回答No.1

ちょっとぐぐってみたけど。 How about this?

参考URL:
http://hajl.athuman.com/
Rozsy
質問者

お礼

Thank you very much, it seems interesting!

関連するQ&A

• in the months leading up

My husband and I socialize with another couple that we met at a meetup about a year and a half ago. Six months ago, the husband invited mine on a guys’ hiking weekend. In the six months leading up to it, it was discussed often and always as a guys-only weekend. On the car ride there, my husband found out that some men were bringing their wives. I am furious at the couple for lying to me. I wouldn’t have wanted to go, and I wouldn’t have been upset that my husband was going, but I do think it’s a huge lie considering we talked about it no less than 10 times in the months leading up. In the six months leading up to itは「ハイキングまでの6ヶ月の間に」でしょうか?あと、最後のin the months leading upの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 現在完了の継続と現在完了進行形の違いについて

現在完了の継続と現在完了進行形の違いについての質問です 例文 1. I have studied English since last year. 2. I have been studying English since last year. この二つの文を日本語に変えると「私は英語を去年から勉強し続けています」ですよね? でもまったく意味が一緒ということはないと思いますのでこの二つの文の具体的な違いを教えてください

• 外国人からのTwitterのメッセージ

外国人から、followしてくれたので、したら、こう返ってきました。 早めに訳していただけたら嬉しいです(T_T) Hello, thanks for following me. I use this for fun only and hope to catch up with you soon

• I had 「been studying」Engl

I had 「been studying」English for only one years when I went to US. この文で なぜ studied ではおかしいのですか?

• アドバイスお願いします

今回宿題でPlease tell me how long have you done the following 1、have a pet dog 2,study in your school 3,your sister working というのがでたんですけど、 1,I have a pet since 2005.I have a pet for 2years. 2,I have studied in school since 1996.I have studied in school for12years. 3,Mysister has worked at kindergarten since 2004. Mysister has worked at kindergarten for 4years. というかんじでいいのでしょうか? 私的には1のペットの部分がこれでいいのかちょっと不安なんですが・・・

• 和訳希望です

thanks for every thing your doing for me i know is God that send you to me and i'm happy despite my condition please try to follow up whatever my lawyer said please try to reply him. よろしくお願いします。

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• I'm in Tochigi for six months now.

I'm in Ehime for six months now. は1)文法的に正しいですか? 2)実際には聞かれますか?

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Two years () since George came to Japan. (1) pass (2) are passed (3) have passed (4) are passing 2. I have no idea when she () next time. (1) had come (2) has come (3) came (4) will come 3. My grandfather () for three years. (1) was dead (2) has died (3) has been died (4) has been dead 4. I () waiting for him for thirty minutes when he appeared. (1) am (2) was (3) have been (4) had been 5. Don't call me at nine tonight, please. I () at that time. (1) was studying (2) studied (3) had studied (4) will be studying 6. Next time I () to the library, I'll get that book for you. (1) go (2) will go (3) had gone (4) will have gone 7. We'll be leaving as soon as everyone (). (1) had arrived (2) arrived (3) has arrived (4) will have arrived 8. My mother () at the hospital when she was young. (1) worked (2) has worked (3) has been working (4) is working

• 女性からのメールです。訳してください。

hello... thank you for your nice mesages for me... im glad to talk to you soon....and if you have ym please leave here i add you soon...kissssssssssss