• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします

it's really just a series of step through a maze of static images. この文章を上手く訳せません。直訳すると それは本当にただスタティックイメージの迷路を通した一連の段階です。 となりほとんど意味がわかりません。どなたか適訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

実際には、静止画の迷路を通り抜ける一連の足取りでしかない。

moru0712
質問者

お礼

なんとかスッキリしました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳(´・ω・`)

ある外国の方からメールをいただきましたが、読めません、英訳してください(´;ω;`) hi,my name is aditya surya,i am male,single& my activity is as a talent builder of rock guitarist,i like havin' coffee so much,i allow my self cup~cup of black vietnam coffee every day,ha,ha...really i wanna send my message through my mobile phone but you mind,but it's ok&anyway...hmm...really i wanna go to japan but i am really confused to where i have got to go...hmm & i wanna be able to speak japanesse..would you like to teach me??hmmm..just kidding,,,ok thants a lot..i hope you're willing to reply this one..bye see you

• 和訳お願いします。

It's not really haunted by a ghost, it's haunted by a person sort of ^^ お願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

Hahah, I think with the speaking, it's really just a matter of hearing it more. WIth any language, I think it's practice, practice and practice and you'll get better! Hahah, I'll write some Japanese then~ 俺10年生の時、日本に6週間の留学旅行をしてた。今年も留学するつもりなんだ。 今はブリスベンの日本人の友達はいる。日本に留学した時の友達もいる。 俺は去年の11月に19歳になった。 Yea, the floods have been bad in the city but the area I live in has been fine... The river has turned really brown and it'll probably be a while until it goes back to it's original colour. お願いします!!

• 英訳お願いします

"We would like to start a shop - it would include expensive French fisherman's rain gear." It's only a matter of time before the UK is submerged in their epic sound waves. "We came from the ocean and we'll return there one day," Fire For Effect states. "BLUE is a way of envisioning the future together, collectively. The sea levels are rising, sea monsters have been waking up, and we are on the verge of awakening something very old from the depths of the sea, and it's probably going to be really pissed off." 長文ですが、どなたかよろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いします

Every week just seems to trump the week before. So it’s really kind of wild, a wild ride.

• 日→英訳です。やってみたけど自信が持てません。

業務で下記の日本語の文章を訳す必要があり、やってはみましたが、うまく訳せず自信が持てません。どなたかご指南いただけないでしょうか。 原文(1):作品はThe World(Vertical/Horizontal), Parallaxの2つのテーマをお送り致します。どちらか1つのテーマのみ、または2つのテーマ共等、作品選出に際してはご一任致します。 英訳(1)A series of work called “The World”and “Parallax”are the artworks I have listed for your magazine.“The World” series is consist of two works, titled “Vertical”and “Horizontal”. I am happy for you to decide which series of works, “The World” or “Parallax”, or both, you will list in the magazine. 原文(2):横長作品を見開きページにて掲載の場合は画像の中心が冊子の中央綴じ部分のノドに落ち込まない様、作品画像を左右どちらかにずらして掲載の事。 英訳(2):Please avoid the center of a long horizontal images being printed on top of saddle stitching. The horizontal image can cover two facing pages. つたない訳ですが、修正していただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 英文の構造と邦訳

‘if you think about the position of exchanges, it’s somewhat ironic that something that is the centre of a capitalist environment, it was really a monopoly’. 上記英文の構文解釈と御訳しをお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いいたします。

英訳をお願いいたします。 始めまして、質問に失礼があったら、先にお詫びいたします。 海外からのコメントに返事をしたいのですが、私の英語レベルでは 解釈できかねて、困ってます。 どなたか、日本語に訳してもらえないでしょうか? 相手の方は、英語圏にはお住まいではなく、スイス人だと思います、 その辺も考慮して頂けると助かります。 ??????Why are surprise many friends visit my channel ??????????It's G R E A T for YOU : a lot of people watch your avatar/icône !!!!(Laughes !) You can tell to me : Thank you very much !!! (It's for laughes but it's the reality) I am a very sympatic woman ! I always write lovely messages ! I am honnest I read and answer I have a beautiful choice "regroupement" of creations of many internautes (people) because I have good smell in musics ! And a lot people want a place for their icônes / avatar in my channel ! You see : you are lucky ! Every day I don't keep and put OUT 10 avatard/icônes ! I only conserv honnest people/friends ! If you are some questions : please ask to me ! I answer to you I help the best in my possibility I am really sincere I have old friends the want coming in my channel ! But I don't want some people not corrects or with stories, who made shit, noises... Please : respect me and I respect you  です、宜しくお願いいたします。 また、お礼が遅れるかもしれません、先に失礼とは思いますが、 ここで、お礼を申しあげます。

• 直訳がわかりません。

直訳がわかりません。 The forethought and planning invested at each step of writing a proposal will have a direct impact on the chances of its acceptance. (企画書は、それぞれの項目ごとに前もって十分構想を練ってから書くと、その企画が採用される可能性がぐんと上がります。) ( )の文章が参考書の和訳になるのですが、The forethoughtからa proposalの部分がなぜ上記の訳になるのかイマイチわかりません。直訳にすると、どのような訳になるのでしょうか。