• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

Really quite sick of cold weather at this point...freezing my god damn balls off. 翻訳サイトで訳してみましたが、意味が良くわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

ホントここ最近の寒い天候にはうんざりだよ。。。おかげで俺のキンタマも凍っちまうよ。

noname#187035
質問者

お礼

そういう意味だったんですね! ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を翻訳してみました。指摘お願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。(*^ ^*) 今回は、ロシアのペンパルからメールが来たのですが、そこで自分なりに訳したものの、分かりづらいところがあり、質問させていただきます。 内容は、数年前に-35℃になった事があったらしく 「It was during my army service... and this cold night I spend outside... stars was so bright... and no sound around... My rifle was so cold that I wasnt able touch it with open skin. Battery in my transmiter was empty in 15 minut... damn cold:)」 「それは、私が軍整備(?)の時でした。そして、寒い夜、私は外で過ごしました。星は明るかったです。そして音は無かった。私のライフルは冷たくて、皮膚は剥がれて有能じゃありませんでした。トランスミッターのバッテリーは15分間空でした…寒さで」 と、何だか堅苦しい感じになりました。(^ ^;) army serviceとは何のことでしょうか? そして、もう一つメールの最後に 「Well... mainly we have more present weather condition:) maybe like in hokkaido.」とありまして、翻訳すると「さて…お互いに良くない天気ですね。多分、北海道は好きですね」と、いきなり話が変わってしまいました。この場合は、どのような風に訳すのがベストでしょうか? おかしい所だらけだと思いますが、変な箇所があれば指摘お願いします。

• 翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味が分かりません。どなたか

翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味が分かりません。どなたか翻訳お願いします。 Oh wow I really apriciate the offer I just went overboard with my ebay speanding this month I really would if I could really thank you tons and I am sorry

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。 It is up to the post office now. I have submitted everything myself on August 2nd at EMS Office in my city. It may be still in transit. There is no tracking number for return mail. I called today, they said it is being processed, no further information

• だれか翻訳お願いできますか?

機械翻訳したのですが、全く意味がわからない日本語になりまして…… 個人情報の部分は伏せています。 surely i cannot help you much but i will try to be useful ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■個人情報■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ for me this is perfect i don't know what i must say again ..... can show me the latest progress/video ? because this is 04/06/2012 13:01 or maybe this is the latest ? it seem nico nico video but because i really zero in japanese language and look like your english is better ah damn look like i really helpless still do you best and thank you so much for listening this really less help すみません、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語翻訳お願いします

This is a transition to a lower extremity flexion synergy pattern without lower extremity extension at toe-off after weight loading on the affected side, thereby making it difficult to provide stability in weight bearing on the ground. 翻訳にもかけてみたのですが、よく分からないので教えて下さい。 論文の一部の文章です。

• 英語から日本語に翻訳してほしいです。

映画の字幕でこの以下の文章がでてきますが、意味はニュアンスでわかるのですが、分かる方翻訳してもらえませんか? ・I just like you to be my life partner ・You really below my hand off ・How are you,i hope you are fine as i am. あと、英語のgril friend って女友達?それとも彼女って意味ですか? 「つきあう」(男女の関係で)って英語でなんて言いますか? 以上です。 1つでもお答えしていただければうれしいです。 お願い致します。

• 英語から日本語に翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

イギリス人のお友達とメールしていたのですが段々文が長くなってきて自分でもうまく翻訳できないので翻訳お願い致します(>_<) It depends on how much money i have when i decide to come, I should have around £4000 which is around ¥490,000, so over 2weeks i am planning to stay :) And It's cold in Autumn, Winter, and Spring in the UK! It gets hot in the summer but not for long! :) This year the weather has been really cold and rainy :( But it's warmer more often in southern parts of England, Like corn wall, or Lands End :) 長くてすみません(>_<) ちなみに私は 『雨が降るとすぐ桜は散ってしまうから天気を調べるのは重要だね!どれくらいの期間日本に滞在する予定なの?日本の冬は場所によって寒さが違うけど京都の冬は寒いみたいだよ!あんまり雨は降らないけど。イギリスは冬は寒くなるの?』 と前のメールで返しました(*^^*) 英語が得意な方翻訳できましたら宜しくお願い致します(>_<)

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 翻訳ソフトで翻訳したのですが全てが翻訳できませんでした。英語に詳しいい方宜しくお願いします。

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したのですが全てが翻訳できませんでした。英語に詳しいい方宜しくお願いします。 メール内容は海外のオークションサイトで商品を販売して売れたのですが相手が送り方について私に質問をしてきています。 MY DEAR HERE IS MY MONEY ...I TRUST IN YOU TO PASS EASY THE ITALIAN CUSTOM...PLEASE SEND ME 3 DIFFERENT PACK SIGN ALL PACK IN ENGLIS ( USED BAG ,VALUE 10 EURO, NO COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION) AND IN ITALIAN TOO IS MUCH IMPORTANT (BORSE USATE,VALORE 10 EURO,SCAMBIO TRA PRIVATI NO COMMERCIALE)....I ONLY REQUEST THIS FROM YOU REALLY AND I HOPE YOU MAKE IT ...I SEND YOU BELOW IN EMAIL THE 3 DIFFERENT ADRESS TO SHIP THE BAG OK.....