• 締切済み

英語小問題

わからなかったものを中心に書いてます。 お願いします。 ・次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように()内に適語を補いなさい 1He isn't back yet. Perhaps he missde his train. He isn't back yet. He ()()()his train. 2 It's a pity that you didn't tell me the truth. You ()()() me the truth. 3 It's a pity that laughed at his mistake. You ought () to ()() at his mistake. 4 You waited for me, but it was not necessary.  You needn't ()() for me. ・並び替えなさい。 1 You (at/be/if/laughed/will)you wear that silly hat. 2 Such a thing ought (about/be/not/spoken/to) in public. 3 Last night he (by/got/stopped/the police/while) he was driving home.

noname#147905
noname#147905
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1He isn't back yet. Perhaps he missed his train. He isn't back yet. He (must)(have)(missed) his train. 2 It's a pity that you didn't tell me the truth. You (should)(have)(told) me the truth. 3 It's a pity that laughed at his mistake. You ought (not) to (have)(laughed) at his mistake. 4 You waited for me, but it was not necessary.  You needn't (have)(waited) for me. 1 You will be laughed at if you wear that silly hat. 2 Such a thing ought not to be spoken about in public. 3 Last night he got stopped by the police while he was driving home.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

1:She proposed that a doctor()be called in immdiately. (1)would (2)should (3)could (4)ought 2:I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late. Well,he()his train or maybe he overslept. (1)might have missed (2)might miss (3)should have missed (4)should miss 3:It's not very important. We might()forget about it. (1)as much (2)as possibly (3)as quickly (4)as well 4:Before marriage she made him agree that he ()never break his promises. (1)could (2)shouldn't (3)would (4)wouldn't ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 英語高2問題

His mouth was wide open when he stared at us.を withを使って言い換えると He stared at me with his mouth was wide open. となるのですがなぜ、 usがmeになるのですか??

• 英語の問題

1:My sister ought to have arrived here by now, for she took the early train. 2:Dorothy isn't in the office; she might be having coffee in the cafeteria. 3:It is ridiculous that we should have to queue,when we've already got our tickets. 訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• 英語の短縮について どちらが一般的ですか?

He's not baseball player. と He isn't baseball player. は どちらの略し方のほうが一般的なのでしょうか? また、 I've not finished my homework yet. と I haven't finished my homework yet. では She gave me a book I'd not read yet. と She gave me a book I hadn't read yet では どちらでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

1[ ]の動詞を適当な形に直して( )にいれなさい。 1.If I ( ) rich,I would buy the bicycle made in France.[be] 2.If I ( ) a driver's license,I could get to the airport in time.[have] 3.If he ( ) at the party,I would have taken a picture with him.[be] 4.If she ( ) me,I could have gone shopping in Shibuya with them.[call] 2各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1. a)I don't have a piano, so I can't practice every day. b)If ( ) a piano,I ( )( ) every day. 2. a)As he doesn't drive carefully,I won't ride in his car. b)If he ( ) carefully,I ( )( ) in his car. 3. a)I wasn't with her at that time,so I couldn't help her. b)If I ( )( ) with her at that time,( )( )( ) her. 4. a)Because I told him the truph,he got angry. b)If ( )( ) him the truth,he ( )( )( ) angry. 5. a)I didn't prepare for the test,so I can't answer this question. b)If I ( )( ) for the test,I ( ) answer this question. どうしてそういう答えになるのかも 簡単に教えてくださると嬉しいです(^-^)

• 英語の問題なのですが・・・

並び変えです。 もう大人なのだから常識を持つべきだ Now you you that grow-up know better are a should わざわざ駅まで見送らなくても結構です Don’t to off me at the station the trouble take see 本の選択にはどんなに注意してもしすぎる事はない You choosing your be in too cannot careful books 彼はなぜ考えを変えたのだろう 2語不要 I wonder change he him his made mind what why の答えがどうしてもわかりません。 それぞれお一番初めの語は固定です。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。

英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。 (  )内から最も適切な語(句)を選んでください。 (1)He has been working(1.till,2.before,3.since)he finished school. (2)Strike(1.after,2.while,3.till)the iron is hot. (3)We were just about to go out,(1.since,2.when,3.before)it began to rain. (4)He did not come(1.before,2.since,3.until)the meeting was half over. (5)Tom cleans his teeth(1.before,2.until,3.by the time)he goes to bed. (6)Hardly had he arrived(1.that,2.when,3.after)he started complaining. (7)(1.Since,2.Until,3.Once)you begin, you must continue. (8)(1.For,2.If,3.Because)it was too cold, we didn’t stay outside long. (9)(1.Though,2.Before,3.Since)you can’t answer the question, we had better ask someone else. (10)(1.In case,2.Such that,3.Now)he is over sixty, he is going to retire. (11)He took a taxi(1.so that,2.such that,3.for fear that)he wouldn’t late for the meeting. (12)I’ll take an umbrella(1.so that,2.in order that,3.in case)it rains. (13)They are(1.so,2.such,3.too)good friends that they share all they have. (14)You won’t be in time(1.so long as,2.unless,3.though)you start at once. (15)You may stay here(1.as far as,2.as soon as,3.as long as)you keep quiet. (16)(1.But,2.As,3.Though)his left leg was broken, he went on walking. (17)Child(1.but,2.as,3.Even,4.if)he is, he can answer the question. (18)One group of children was quiet, (1.according as,2.while,3.as though)the second group was very noisy. (19)She became more and more beautiful(1.when,2.as,3.after)she grew up. (20)(1.Either,2.Even if,3.Whether)you like it or not, you’ll have to do it.

• 英語の質問です。

付加疑問文です。 彼は学生ですよね? He is a student,isn’t he? はいそうです。Yes,he is. いいえ。     No,he isn't. 怖いですよね? Are you afraid,aren't you? はい Yes, I am いいえ No、I'm not. でいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 問題

答えが合っているか見てください。 間違ってたら何故違うのかも教えて欲しいです。 すべての問題の訳もできれば・・・ ・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2 ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4 ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? =I wonder ()()()a cellphone. ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. =She ()()() her plans. ・I was surprised that it rained. =I didn't expect ()()(). ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on () taking a rest. ・あなたの助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help () me to finish my homework. ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He ()() taken the wrong train. ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb soup. ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? お願いします。