和訳するのに困っています

Qchan123の回答

• Qchan123
  • ベストアンサー率24% (6/25)
回答No.3

It's okと書きたかったのでは??

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 簡単な英文だと思うのですが…和訳依頼

とても簡単な英文なのですが、意味が解りません。 シチュエーションをイメージできない、と言った方が正しいかもしれません。 和訳をお願いいたします。 I won't understand why you are crying if you don't talk to me. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• これの和訳を教えてください

Listen to what the speaker is saying. Don't tune the speaker out because you don't like something about him/her or the message. Be sure you understand something before you reject it.