• ベストアンサー

訳して下さい。

I think the biggest problem with answering questions about Japan/Japanese is that the premises of the questions are often so totally wrong. きちんとわからないので教えてください。 書いた人があまり良く思ってないのだろうというのはわかるのですが 私も質問ばかりしていないけど、相手の人に負担で嫌われてしまってるのではと 思っています。 どうか翻訳して教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

日本、あるいは日本人についての質問に答えるにあたって一番大きい問題は、質問の前提が多くの場合全く間違っていると言うことだ。     これが直訳です。だから質問者さんが日本や日本人について質問しているのでなければ「相手の人に負担で嫌われて」いる訳では無いと思います。

noname#147761
質問者

お礼

すぐに教えてくださりとても感謝しています。 安心しました!(泣) またわからな事があったら どうぞよろしくお願いします^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Spouses of foreign workers are often totally isolated while living in Japan.

• 次の英文の添削をお願いしたいです

次の二つの英文なのですが、おかしいところがあれば訂正してほしいです。 ・誤解しないで欲しい、多くの日本人は日本政府の外交がおかしいと思っている Please don't missunderstand, many Japanese thinks about that the Japanese goverment has been wrong to relationship to foreiners. ・信じないかもしれないが、この国には本当に多くの左翼がいていつも行動しています I think you can't believe that there are many left-wing and they are doing something in Japan.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

ふと、今後の世界がどう変わっていくのかを考えてみた。今日の世界において、重要な問題の1つとして、人口増加による食糧不足がある。自分は関係ないと思う人もいるだろう。そのように考える人の気持ちもわかる。私もそのような問題に対して何をすればよいか分からないのである。 I suddenly think about how the state of the affairs in the world will change. Today, there are a lot of problems ,especially the lack of food is serious problem. Maybe many Japanese people think that it does not affect them. I can understand their feeling. I don't know what to do about this problem. あと、どのようにという表現を使う時、howとwhatをどう使うかも教えて頂きたいです。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳してください。

I have been thinking about this question for some time. As a matter of fact, one user of the Q&A site Quora asked the same question, “What does it mean to be Japanese?” With your permission, I would like to present to you the following link: https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-be-Japanese As you can see, the question has been given answers on Quora, but they are written in English. Furthermore, there are less than one million Japanese users out of more than one hundred million users. As a result, questions about Japan are more likely to be answered by Americans, British, Canadians, Chinese, Germans, Indians, South Koreans, etc. Being able to write English skillfully is a requirement, but I believe that there is a Quora Japanese Language Version now. That is why this Canadian would like to ask Japanese who were born and raised in Japan this question: what does it mean to be Japanese? • If I put this question into the wrong category, then I apologize.

• don’t go thinking

Before you go thinking that Japanese girls are just a collection of DNA, you should know that they often grow up in a country called Japan. This country has a language called Japanese, but don’t go thinking it’s uniformly the same. don’t go thinkingはdon’t thinkというのとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ロシアとの戦争

ロシア人のブログにコメントしようと思っているのですが、英語に 自信がありません 僕の言いたい事の意味は通じるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします 上がロシア人、下が僕のコメントです ・ War with Japan? Russian media are full with messages about threat from Japan. Newspapers describe Japanese military force. Blogs are screaming about conflict over four islands north from Japan. Some say that japanese businessmen were warned at the embassy about urgent evacuation. I wonder what do japanese people hear in the news about it? And how much war is possible do you think? *************************************************:: Japan is not so stupid to fight against a new nuclear-weapon state, but many Japanese people have a keen interest in that territorial dispute. It all began in 1945, when the Soviet Union attacked Japan two weeks after Japan accepted the Potsdam Declaration. Well, I have a question. In a soccer game in Russia, ten minutes after the final whistle, if some player shoots in the goal, will that goal count in the score?

• their lack of English language ability と the lack of their English ---

会話の本に This explains why it is almost impposible to get a westernーstyle conversation or discussion going with English students in Japan. I used to think that the problem was their lack of English language ability. But I finally came to realize that the biggest problem is that they,too, are playing the wrong game.  私はこの文章を覚えているのですが, 問題は二番目の文章で、their lack of English laguage ability を 時たまthe lack of their English language ability といっております。文章を書く場合は後者がただしいのだと思いますが、 話す場合は前者で良いのでしょうか。 教えて下さい。英文文頭のThis は前の文章のことです。

• I think + 形容詞  ??

手持ちの参考書に載っていた文章です。 A君が大切にしている先祖代々伝わるバイオリンについて、 B 君 'How about having it appraised by an expert?' A 君 'I have often seen things that the owner thought valuable judged as junk.' 載っていたA君の訳はこうです。 「持ち主が貴重だと思っていたものが、単なるがらくたって鑑定されるのを見てきたからね。」 ■' ~the owner thought valuable judged as junk. ’について think の後にくるのは、of,about,that節ぐらいかと思っていた私には、上記のA君のセリフthat以下の文の構造がよく分かりません。 ここでの valuable の品詞はなんですか? 冠詞もないし複数形にもなってないから形容詞だと思うのですが、think の後にいきなり形容詞がくることってよくあるのでしょうか? 例えば、I think it's wrong. ならよく聞きますが、I think wrong. なんてことも場合によっては言えるのでしょうか? 手持ちの辞書には、We thought it wrong your punishing him.(君が彼を罰するのは筋違いだと我々は判断した。)という例文がありました。ここで it が指すのは your punishing him だと思いますが、is/was wrong ではなくただ wrong となっていることがよく分かりません。 以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

• Writers and Critics

Please introduce me the names of Japanese writers and critics whose passages are often used in the entrance examinations of universities and colleges in Japan.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「コンピューターは間違えません」という決まり文句がある。それは要するに扱う人間の側が 間違えることが多いということだ。相手が人間の場合、「あ、ここはこうするつもりが まちがえたんだな」と推察してくれるかもしれないが、コンピューターはなかなかそうはいかない。 コンピューターを疑う前にまず自分を疑え、特に初心者はこれを肝に銘じておいたほうが いいだろう。 A phrase says computers can't go wrong. In short, it means people using them often make mistakes when there are something wrong. People may speculate what you intend to do despite the consequences, but computers won't do so. Computer users, especially amateur users, should heartily think you make mistakes when there are something wrong about computers. 回答よろしくお願いします。