• 締切済み

日本語に訳してください(T_T)!

On morning I was sitting at my desk, studying by the light of my desk lamp, listning to the radio and stretching my toes towards the waupmth of a small heater at my feet. All of a sudden there was no electricity - and my comfortable, well-lighted world ended. Civilization and technology disappeared, and I felt like a primitive man living in a cold and dark cave. I got up and pulled back the curtains to get the morning light. My feet were still cold, but at least now I could see well. After a long time, the electricity came back. In my mind a seed of worry would not die. What if the power had gone out during the night, and my alarm clock's brain had been erased? I would have risen at my natural warking hour - noon. Or what if the power had gone out in the middle of my electric shave? People would have laughed at me. We are, as a country, totally dependent on electricity. Without it, lifesaveing medical machines in hospitals would not work. Also, frozen food would spoil. Traffic signals would become useless decorations, and telephone communication would cease. And no television .... Oh, no! About 35 percent of the energy we use in the US is electricity. About one quarter of this electricity is used in our houses for conveniences such as air-conditiones and televisions. To satisfy this appetite for energy, we are using up oil, coal natural gas. At present, I have 15 electrical things in my small dormitory room. I have always been proud that I do not need a morning cup of coffee. Why then must I be completely dependent on electricty?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

朝、私は机に向かって、ラジオを聞きながら、デスクランプの明りで勉強していました、そして、つま先を、足元の小型ストーブの暖かさの方へ伸ばしていました。突然、電気が停電しました-そして、私の快適な、よく照らされた世界は終わりました。文明とテクノロジーは消えました、そして、私は冷たくて暗い洞穴に住んでいる原始人のような気がしました。私は立ちあがって、朝の光を入れるために、カーテンを引き開けました。私の足はまだ冷たかったのですが、少なくとも、今は、私はよく見えました。随分経ってから、電気が回復しました。私の心の中では、心配の種は、無くならないでしょう。夜中に停電が起きて、私の目ざまし時計の大切な情報が消されたらどうなるでしょう?私は、私が自然に目覚める時刻【この部分、waking hour/working hour のどちらか判断できません。working hour であれば、「当然働いている時刻」と訳すべきかもしれません】 ― 正午 ― に起きることになったでしょう。または、電力が私の電気剃刀の使用中に切れたらどうでしょう?人々は、私を笑ったことでしょう。我々は、国として、電気に全く依存しています。それなしでは、病院の救命医療機械は動かないでしょう。また、冷凍食品は腐るでしょう。 交通信号は役に立たない装飾になるでしょう、そして、電話によるコミュニケーションは終わるでしょう。そして、テレビも見られなくなるでしょう .... ああ、最悪!我々が米国で使うエネルギーのおよそ35パーセントは、電気です。この電気のおよそ4分の1が、空調やテレビの様な便利さのために、我々の家で使われます。エネルギーに対するこの欲求を満たすために、我々は石油、石炭、天然ガスを使い果たしています。現在、私の小さな寮の部屋に15の電気製品があります。私は、朝コーヒーの一杯を必要としないことを常に誇りとしてきました。それならなぜ、私は電気に完全に依存しなければならないのでしょうか?(なくてもすませるはずだ)【反語】

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

(1) I actually had this in my hand and put it back. Wishing I hadn’t. My literary crush is bad boy Ash Farrell from The Second Coming of Lucy Hatch by Marsha Myer. (2) Thank you a lot for providing individuals with remarkably memorable possiblity to discover important secrets from this site. It is always very fantastic plus jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office friends to search the blog at a minimum three times in a week to see the newest tips you will have. Not to mention, we’re certainly pleased with the magnificent methods served by you. Selected 4 points in this posting are definitely the most suitable we have had. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

He was fifty years old when I was born, and a "Mr.Mom" long before anyone had a name for it. I didn`t know why he was home instead of Mom, but I was young and the only one of my friends who had their dad around. I considered myself very lucky. He always had my lunch ready for me when I came home - usually a peanut butter sandwich that was shaped for the season. My favorite was at Christmas time. The sandwich would be covered lightly with green sugar and cut in the shape of a tree. As I got a little older and tried to gain my independence, I wanted to move away from those "childish" signs of his love. But he wasn't going to give up. In high school and no longer able to go home for lunch, I began taking my own bag lunch. Dad would get up a little early and make it for me. I never knew what to expect. The outside of the bag might be covered with his drawing of a mountain scene (this became his trademark) or a heart with the words "Dad and Angie" written in the center. Inside there would be a napkin with that same heart or an "I love you." Many times he would write a joke or a riddle. He always had some silly saying to make me smile and let me know that he loved me.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The British would gain observation of the southern slope of Menin Ridge at the west end of the Gheluvelt plateau, ready for a larger offensive in the Ypres Salient. The front line around Ypres had changed relatively little since the end of the Second Battle of Ypres (22 April – 25 May 1915). The British held the city, while the Germans held the high ground of the Messines–Wytschaete Ridge to the south, the lower ridges to the east and the flat ground to the north. The Ypres front was a salient bulging into the German lines but was overlooked by German artillery observers on the higher ground. The British had little ground observation of the German rear areas and valleys east of the ridges. The ridges ran north and east from Messines, 264 feet (80 m) above sea-level at its highest point, past "Clapham Junction" at the west end of the Gheluvelt plateau, 2.5 miles (4.0 km) from Ypres at 213 feet (65 m) and Gheluvelt which was above 164 feet (50 m) to Passchendaele, 5.5 miles (8.9 km) from Ypres at 164 feet (50 m) above sea-level, declining from there to a plain further north. Gradients varied from negligible, to 1:60 at Hooge and 1:33 at Zonnebeke. Underneath the soil was London clay, sand and silt. Since the First Battle of Ypres in 1914, much of the drainage in the area had been destroyed by artillery-fire, although some repairs had been achieved by army Land Drainage Companies brought from England. The area was considered by the British to be drier than Loos, Givenchy and Plugstreet Wood further south.

• 日本語に訳してください

遠戚のアメリカ人よりメールが届きました 私は全く英語ができないので 訳してください それに対しての返信は何といえばいいと思いますか? みなさんも 遠戚の者だと仮定して よきアドバイスお願いします at the moment i was staying at my employees place. they hired me and we were getting the visa done but they were not sure it would be finished by the time my visitors visa ended. so i had to make sure i leave before my visa expires on the 2nd of june. that is why i got a ticket home. now i am deciding on if i should come back. the ticket was round trip. now i am trying to figure out if i do stay in the usa how to pack up the stuff i still have here. not sure if that makes sense.....

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします my school is situated in an old palace and the corridor are very tangled! we have two intern gardens,but we can use just one of them! My classroom isn't so desiderable...we ahve an elevator behind the cupboard and a door against the wall at 3 meters from the floor( we don't know what's behind the strange door...and my classmates are very interested about it ^-^) I think this is the worst classroom of the school, because it's really hot! but for a long time I appreciate it ^-^ at least it's clean and new(enough) How's your classroom?=) ところどころ辞書で調べても?なとこるがあります。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (10) So what would a doctor's visit be like for someone like you in ancient Egypt? If you were a 13-year-old girl in ancient Egypt, you would likely be married and have a child. Suppose your child had a cough. If you were wealthy the doctor would come to your home. He or she (yes, there were women doctors) would begin by taking your child's pulse. "It is there that the heart speaks. It is there that every physician and every priest of Sekhmet places his fingers...." Next the doctor would ask you questions he or she had learned from medical books. These questions would be much like the questions a doctor would ask you today―with a few exceptions. The doctor would ask, "Do you have any enemies?" and "Did you get anyone angry lately?" because they believed that sometimes the ill wishes of others brought on the demons. The doctor would then chant a spell to drive out the evil spirits causing your child's illness. (11) Children were breast-fed until they were three in Egypt, and doctors knew that the health of the child was affected by what the nursing mother ate. In the case of a cough, the doctor would have you eat a mouse, so that through you, your nursing child would get the mouse medicine. Then to be sure that the spell went to the right person, the doctor would make an amulet, or charm. He'd wrap the bones of the mouse in a a linen cloth, tie it with seven knots, and hang it around your child's neck. Don't knock it. We have no cure for the common cold yet, either. But we have progressed in 6,000 years, haven't we? Our surgical blades may not be as sharp as Egyptian obsidian flakes. And our medications may have more bad side effects than the natural remedies that the ancients administered. But at least no one feeds you a mouse.

• 日本語に訳してほしいです

You would have to assume a high-mindedness that surpass all understanding to argue that these speeches, and the generosity of their funders, had not even a subliminal impact on the mind of the Secretary. お願いします(>_<)

• 意味のわかる日本語にして下さい

(すみませんが翻訳機からの丸写し回答は求めてないです。よろしくお願いします。) ↓ Don't think so much it's a bit sad. I'm looking for my girl and I would like to have a sweet Asian girl for me such as one as you are but it's really hard if you not even speak English. How comes you not speak everybody does learn it at school!? I don't know we can manage it.. What are you doing in your life?

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (12) The first soldiers to reach Ramesses II's camp burst into the command tent, shouting that the Hittite army was right behind. Ramesses grabbed his battle armor and stepped out of the tent to see his camp already in chaos. The Hittites had broken through the defensive line. Ramesses realized he was isolated from his elite guards in the midst of the enemy with only his shield bearer, Menna, at his side. "When Menna saw so great a number of chariots had ringed about me, he felt faint, and fear entered his limbs. Thus he spoke to his majesty,‘We stand alone in the middle of the enemy. The infantry and the chariots have abandoned us.... Let us also leave unharmed.'" Ramesses stood firm and answered, "Steady your heart, Menna. I shall move among them just as a hawk." (13) The battle scenes carved on the walls of the Great Temple at Abu Simbel show Ramesses single-handedly taking down the Hittite army:  There was no officer with me, no charioteer, no soldier. My infantry and my chariotry had run away before the enemy and no one stood firm to fight.... I found that my heart grew stout and my breast swelled with joy. Everything which I attempted I succeeded.... I found the enemy chariots scattering before my horses. Not one of them could fight me. Their hearts quaked with fear when they saw me and their arms went limp so they could not shoot.... I made them plunge into the water like crocodiles. They fell on their faces, one on top of another. I slaughtered them at will.... Behold, I am victorious, me alone!